I like Sandeul

You can come to me

Another chapter! Bam! I'm trying to update alot but I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow! I'll update for sure on Thursday! Anyways, here's chapter 3!! <3

 

~Baro's pov~

 

I froze.

The first thing I see is CNU hugging Sandeul tightly while his hair. 

There was a long silence until I broke it.

"What. Are. You. Guys. Doing?" I asked.

"Umm...should I leave?" CNU asked.

"YES!"

"NO!"

Sandeul and I looked at each other for a while. Both of us were suprised with the other's response.

"No, CNU you stay." Sandeul told CNU, still looking at Baro. "Baro,....go"

"What?!" I yelled.

"Go Baro, just please go." Sandeul begged.

"Ha! Look at you! Do you even know what you're saying!, You're choosing you're old friend from camp over me! You're best friend! How could you?! You can't just leave me like this! What about our movie night?! We have movie nights every Tuesday!" I yelled at Sandeul.

"Look, I miss CNU ok? Maybe we can hang out next time but for tonight, I'm hanging out with CNU!!" Sandeul yelled.

All of sudden, Jinyoung and Gongchan barged in. "Heyy!! We're here!!...Oh hey Baro! Sandeul, you never told us Baro was hanging out with us!

I glared at Sandeul giving him the "Seriously?" look.

"Umm..and I'm hanging out with Jinyoung and Gongchan.." Sandeul whispered lightly.

"That's it I'm out of here!" I ran out the door and started running to my house until someone stopped me.

 

"Baro...." Jinyoung whispered only loud enough for me to hear.

"What do you want Jinyoung?!" I yelled at him.

"Baro... stop crying." He said with a sad look on his face.

"What do you mean!? I'm noy cryin-" I stopped when i felt something wet on my hand. I reached up to my face and I realized my whole face was wet.

Shoot I was crying! Great now I look lke a baby!

"...You like Sandeul don't you?" Jinyoung said.

"What?....That-That's ridiculous!" I said.

"...You know it's quite obvious!' Jinyoung said chuckly lightly.

"Yah! He's just my best friend! That's all!" I said trying to defend myself.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"You really sure?"

"Yes!!"

"You positive?"

"YES!!!"

"Alright, fine, whatever. See ya later man. Remember, I'm watching you!" Jinyoung said then he went back into Sandeul's house.

I stood there in the streets taking deep breathes. Ha! Watching me? Psh stalker alert!

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since me and Baro made up. It was like he was on his manperiod or something! I was talking to CNU while walking home from school  when Gongchan and Baro popped up.

"Hey guys! Sandeul, ready for our special shopping day?!" Gongchan asked very excitedly.

"Oh....umm Gongchan, you konw how much I love you as a friend, but CNU and I were just about to go basket weaving! Just like the old times back in camp! You wanna join?!" I told him.

"Oh....That sounds awful!" Gongchan said playfully.

Baro nodded in agreement.

I smiled. "Well alright, come on CNU let's go!"

 

~Baro's pov~

 

I puffed out my cheeks.

"Now what?!" I whined.

"Let's hang out!" Gongchan said.

"Well, I really kinda wanted to hang out with Sandeul but ok...Sandeul and I really didnt spend much time together since CNU came...It's like he's too busy for me!" I complained.

"Baro, are you jealous?" Gongchan asked.

"What? me? jealous? Nooo!! Why would I be jealous? I have Krya!" I told Gongchan.

"Hyung I was joking! Relax!" Gongchan said.

"I know...I was just....playing around.." I said. "Well I have to go,bye!"

"Bye!"

 ~Jinyoung's pov~

 

I walked into Baro's room to find him.....making a birds nest?

"Baro?"

He jumped in suprise and stood up fast,

"Uhhh hi! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Umm I'm your friend I come here all the time, and why are you making a bird's nest?" I asked.

"It's a basket! CNU isn't the only one that can basket weave!" He said showing me his horrible basket.

"Apparently, he is." I said. "And I know why you're doing this, you're bummed about CNU and Sandeul." 

"A guy can't basket weave for the fun of it?" Baro asked.

"No, no they can't." I told him. "Baro don't you see what's going on here? You like Sandeul."

"What?" He said. "Thats crazy!"

"Is it? You don't like anything about Sandeul?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I like alot of things about Sandeul." Baro said."I like how I can talk to him about anything. I like his smile, and the way he laughs... Oh and I really like it when we're playing around and his hands accidently touches mine. I get this awesome feeling that nobody not even Kyra makes me fee- oh man...I- I like Sandeul!"

 

 

~AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW just kidding this :P But I took around an hour writing this so I'm posting it! I tried to be funny, but that came out as a big fail....but anyways there's chapter 3! <3