Irresistible

Heart Strings

Sorry I'm taking some time to update compared to my other stories; I don't have the chapters of this pre-written a couple of chapters in advance this time. ^^ Hope you like this chapter, though I think it turned out allot shorter than the others TTTTTT Unfortunetly I'm not that excited about this chapter, I will try my best to make the next one better <33 Love You!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's POV

He's so cute. His focused expression as he studied was so sweet and his panda eyes were so easily visible even form this view. His pencil rubber pressed against his cheek as he held it and leaned his head over the papers and textbooks spread out on the desk. Every now and again he would scribble something down or mess with his hair. He made a half pouting-thinking face, obviously working hard. Meanwhile I dreamily watched him from my window. I was leaning back in a chair so that, unless he looked properly, he wouldn't see me. Our room windows were near enough that we could talk; I know because me and Tae did on many occasions...

Taeyang. I sighed. We do still talk to each other, talking about how school is and things in general but sadly I could feel the connection slowly fraying like strings. I dearly want him back, that's no lie. However, I wouldn't turn back time so he never left otherwise I'd never know Seungri. I love him...I think. But I can't tell him my feelings since I don't dare risk destroy our friendship that's growing. He won't love me back, not romantically. 
______________________________________________________

Seungri's POV

I'm getting no work done! What's wrong with me? I always am able to study hard but today I just have Jiyong on my mind. It's been so hard to get him out of my thoughts since the fist day when something just drew me to him. It doesn't help living next to him but there's no way I want to move.

His smile is so sweet and loving. He's beautiful, more than any girl, but he's so hot at the same time! Every time he smiles I melt and every time we touch I feel sparks. I can't believe I'm falling for him like this. I just want him by my side; I just want to curl up with him and stay like that. But as if he will ever like me back. Jiyong may not be straight- although he hasn't said I think he's probably bi- but he wouldn't love me. He loves Taeyang I bet; he always mentions Taeyang even if in the smallest of ways and when he dose hes eyes show the hurt of the loss and a deep love. To him, I'm probably a substitute friend.

My head started to hurt, probably from over thinking and frowning so much, so I dropped my pencil and pushed away from my desk. I got up stretching and walked up to the window. Jiyong's room window was near and I could see into his room. I opened the head height window and leaned on the windowsill; the chilled air was gladly welcomed after the warm stuffy air from inside my room.

I'm 13 and already I'm finding my love life a struggle. Why's it so confusing? I love Jiyong! But it's not so simple to say anything about it.
______________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

I watched as he opened his window. I'm in danger of being caught but I don't want to take my eyes off him. I gulped and sank lower into my chair as his own eyes scanned around in my direction. I need to move; I'm sunk down so low it's getting uncomfortable. Steadying myself I stood while pushing back the chair and stepping back, making sure I'd be out of his view. His panda gaze was fixed around my window which made it more nerve racking.

I don't think he saw me watching him. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. It can't always be like this I know; I'm going to have to say something at some point, but I'll get to just be a close friend and neighbor to him first...and I'll do something about it before it's too late...

It doesn't matter if he can see me in my room of course- it is MY room- just as long as I make sure I don't look over obviously. Here goes, even though he's probably not even looking this way anymore. I walk over and sit on my bed as I checked the time. It was late, later than I thought and quite allot later at that. It was after midnight... Had I really been sitting like that watching him for that long? And how come a kid like him is up working still? Oh Seungri.
_____________________________________________________

Seungri's POV

Jiyong? So he really is still up? Though I guess I'm not one to talk since I'm up AND studying. It's all his fault I'm not able to concentrate  Should I try get his attention? No it's too late...and he looks like he's going to go to sleep soon. I watched him with my head in my hands as he paced around his room. What are you thinking about Jiyong?

He stretched and yawned sleepily. Only then did it really hit me just how tired I was as well. My 'panda' eyes are going to be so much worse tomorrow. Though that was forgotten about once again as soon as Jiyong started to his shirt. Aren't you going to close the blinds?!? Seriously Jiyong? He slipped his shirt off his shoulders and threw it elsewhere in his room. Wow he is HOT!... Dammit Seungri! Never the less I continued to stare. Jiyong scratched his head ran his hand along his y collarbones. I don'-

"JIYONG!" I let out as he began to unbuckle his belt. Oh dear...
______________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

"JIYONG!"

I halted at the sound of his voice. My heart beat fast and my mouth became dry as I slowly looked up to see him just as he was before by the open window. I looked down at myself then back to him, his panda eyes wide. Damn, I was about to undress right in front of him...

I walked over to my window and widened the opening as far as possible.

"Mind closing the blinds?" He raised an eyebrow and his cheeks flushed. So...cute.

"You could have just looked away you know?" I smiled teasingly.

"I-" He reddened more so and lowered his gaze.

"Or am just too irresistible?" I laughed even though I could feel the heat on my face; I know I'm probably just as red as him, maybe even more so.

He looked pretty awkward; great, this is your fault Jiyong.

"G- goodnight." He said pulling his own blinds.

"Night baby panda!" I called out before hearing his window shut.

Why?
_____________________________________________________

Seungri's POV

I closed the blinds in a rush and ran into my bed. Whilst doing so, I caught a glimpse of my flushed face in the mirror; it's like a tomato! Why was he so careless to do that? Why did have to ask, even jokingly, if I found him irresistible  Because oh yes, yes, yes he is so, so very irresistibly hot and cute and...that's my problem. I can't stop thinking about him and I just don't want to take my eyes off him. He set off something inside me; he made me feel something that I've never truly experienced before. The only thing I guess that could possibly be is love. Is that right? Do I love him that much? Do I love you Ji? Ji...
______________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

I was barely able to breath properly. I think I'm in shock or... Why was he watching me?! Damn Seungri why did you have to look back over then?...although now I think about it, that timing was better than any more than a few seconds later.... I don't even want to think about that. I'm just used to leaving the blinds open... Me and Tae would just...but obviously not actually paying attention to each other, just talking. Anyway, for now I should just forget about it and sleep. Hopefully he will have put it behind him tomorrow and we won't be awkward.