Missing you

Heart Strings

Wow thanks guys! 17 subscribers before I even post chapter 1 <3 And sorry if I take some time with updates, I haven't pre-written this fanfic and I'm slow. Anyway I hope you like it <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

Alone.

Alone.

Alone.

Why do I feel so empty, tired and down? 

I said of course I'd miss him but I'll be fine but now the only times when I feel better is when I'm able to talk to him on the phone and hear his voice. 

Get a grip Jiyong. Yes your life long best friend has moved away but that's not something that should send your life crashing down. You're acting like he was the love of your life or something. But....what if he was?....No! I can't just start thinking of Tae like that. 

I guess I'll get through it.

_____________________________________________________

Jiyong sighed and forced himself out of bed to get ready for another day at school. His best mate Taeyang had just moved away and Jiyong was finding life without him tough. The two of them used to be like the closest of brothers, always together. 
_____________________________________________________

Fresh but slightly chilled air played with the ends of Jiyong's boy-long brown hair as he sat miserably with his skateboard. He sat on the lone bench in the small skate-park by the school. It was lunch time and Jiyong just wanted to escape for a while. Jiyong loved to skate as it gave him a freedom to do something but be able to think about whatever he wants, also he used to come here with Taeyang allot.

Lunch soon passed and so did the rest of the school day. Jiyong ended up back at the skateboarding area alone. He was showing off his effortless skills with his board on the ramps to nobody in particular and deep in thought as passers by spared him only a few glances. That was until one younger student, a new boy from the same school as Jiyong, stopped to watch from afar. 
______________________________________________________

Seungri's POV

I don't really know what I find so captivating about watching him but it was like I just could't look away. He skated back and forth on one ramp as his baggy cloths flapped. He seemed thoughtful and gloomy. I wonder why...I wonder what his name is and what school he goes to. He's probably an older student in the Seoul school I recently joined. Should I go speak to him or is that a bad idea?

I walk over to the gates of the skating area where he is and lean by them, still watching. Now that I'm closer I can see him better. He's...really pretty...and quite hot as well... I mean... I'm straight but still.

I was still simply following his every movement with my eyes silently when he stopped skating and looked at me back. His eyes met mine and I almost jumped in shock. What do I do now?! How am I supposed to explain why I was staring at him?!

Now he's walking up to me! He leans his skateboard against a bench with a school bag on, it must be his, and folds his arms.

"Problem?" He asks but not fiercely.

"No." I hurriedly replied, trying not to blush. Why would I blush?

"Then you like my secret admire?" He joked making me more embarrassed.

"What?! No!"

He laughed then studied me with his eyes.

"You go to Seoul school right?" He more stated than asked.

"Yes, I joined a couple of days ago." I sighed at the change of topic.

"Cool. How old are you?" He smiled. Gosh his smile is gorgeous ..what?! Don't think stuff like that Seungri or you're going to make it more awkward for yourself.

"I'm 13..." That sounds so young...it is.

"15. Name's Kwon Jiyong." He winked and walked up closer to the gates where I stood.

Kwon Jiyong.

"Lee Seunghyun but call me Seungri" I introduced myself.

"Seungri." He repeated my name an I nodded.

"Where are you from then if you just joined?" Why's he so interested? I thought he was just going to ask me to leave and stop watching him them moment he saw me.

"Gwangju." I replied.

He smiled and tilted his head slightly sideways. "You like skateboarding?"

"Er...um...not particularly." I fumbled with my words to come up with a quick answer. I didn't really like skateboarding but I didn't have a problem with it ether  Wait...if he's asking then he mean is that why I was watching him! "I mean, I can't skateboard myself."

He laughed slightly at my probably obvious embarrassment and fumbling words but his smile was never harsh, instead it was warm and friendly and lit up his face. I awkwardly smiled back at him and faced the floor.

Then next thing I knew he was right next to me, his soft hand holding mine and guiding me to the bench where he moved his bag to the floor and we sat down. He still hadn't let go of my hand even though he had already successfully brought me in. It felt awkward still holding hands with him but for some reason I didn't move my own hand away though I could have easily.

"Seungri age 13 from Gwangju hu?" He smiled and I noticed his eyes look down at our hands for a short second. Should I just leave? But...

I made a show of looking at my watch on my free hand. "I should be getting home now or I'll end up being late." It was true though; Already I'm later than usual home since my new house is fairly near the school but I don't actually have anything on that I need to get back urgently for. 

In response  Jiyong removed his hand from mine and stood up. It was obvious he was trying to hide his disappointment with a sweet smile. I shouldn't have said anything.

"See you tomorrow Seungri." He adjusted his backwards cap and in a moment was gone from sight.

See you tomorrow?
______________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

I couldn't help the huge grin on my face that spread from ear to ear. Seungri. Why's he so cute? I will so be seeing him tomorrow, lucky he goes to the same school as me. Maybe, just maybe he can fill the whole in my heart and heal the loneliness in my current life. The grin faded from my face. Taeyang...I miss you so much...I love you...

I sighed as I slowly walked myself home, skateboard in hand and head down. Nothing was the same without Taeyang, everything was worse but in that short time with Seungri I felt true again. Nobody can replace Taeyang, my life friend and brother...maybe more...but Seungri could keep me satisfied until I finally reunite with Tae. No! Jiyong you idiot that sounds like you just want to use Seungri. It's not like that...is it? God I don't know anymore. Do I really love Tae? Or Seungri? Or am I just messed up? Dammit Jiyong.

I kicked an empty can across the pavement and it curved onto the road, getting almost run over by a speeding car.

_____________________________________________________

Jiyong's dad was always out with work and his mum seemed to be busy always so Jiyong spent allot of home time ether in his room creating fashion designs and lyrics or with Taeyang. Taeyang was his next door neighbor as well so he was round his house allot as well. Not many people knew how passionate Jiyong's love for fashion and writing song lyrics was, most just saw him as a cute bad boy skater or simply a classmate. 

Jiyong came home almost silently except for the sound of the closing door. 

"Hello darling. How was school?" His mum called from the kitchen.

"Fine. I'm going to take a shower." Jiyong mumbled a reply that his mum only just heard. Jiyong didn't feel like doing much but just wanted time to think. 

"Okay. Just give me five minutes so I can get the washing done." 

"Sure."

Jiyong went up to his room, dumping his school bag and talking off his jacket. He flopped down and half lay on his bed with his hands stretched out, exhaling a sigh. 

______________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

The hot water was relaxing and refreshing on my bare skin. My light salted tears were hidden in the stream of water droplets on my face and down by body. I ran my fingers through my hair, shampoo spread all over. Steam misted up the mirrors so no reflection could be clearly seen. 

What do I feel towards him? We only just met; I can't love him yet can I? Seungri. But then what about Tae? Was he ever more than a best friend and is he still? I can't love two people at the same time, can I? But I don't know; I'm so confused...

Why can't Tae just come back? 

_____________________________________________________

Seungri's POV

He's beautiful. And his smile is so sweet and warming. I can't get him out of my head. Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong. I unknowingly smiled to myself. Why am I so happy thinking about him? I guess it's because I found myself a new friend...but I made some nice friends who are in my year too, not just him. I'm acting like I just found a cute girl I like haha...wait what?!

I lay back in my spinning computer chair and pushed with my feet away from the desk that was covered with school work, manga books,  sweets and random doodles plus a laptop. I snatched a small chocolate bar and nibbled at it as I thought.

If I was acting like this and I keep thinking of him does that mean I like him, as in more than a friend? I'm straight though...but there's nothing saying I couldn't still love him. What am I saying? That I'm gay for him? I shook my head and rested in my hand as I took another bite of the milky chocolate. I only just met Jiyong so it's more just a crush. I'll get over it...right?

He's so...so... I can just just picture kissing his sweet plump lips and running my fingers through his soft, silky hair. He'd kiss back passionately and rap his arms round me, holding me tight and not wanting to ever let go...WHAT?! I sat up straight in shock of what my imagination was coming up with. Kwon Jiyong, look at what are you doing to me. You don't even know it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A full length chapter! It seems long to me since my chapters are normally pretty short, and especially sine the last one I did was 'Time's I Will Never Forget' and thoes were really short ^^ Hopefully I can keep it up <3 

I'd love to know what you think <33 Thanks for reading and I love you subscribers (and silent readers if there are any) <33