Final

Goodbye...

Five years later.

I walk with a thumping heart. I’m going to see my project partner today and quit surprise when I see his profile. It’s been a long time I not seen him. How is his? Did he forget me or forget how I promise to come back and find him directly? Did he know this thing project partner thing?

Maybe I shouldn’t have a high hope so I won’t fall hard and hurt myself. But in my little side of my heart hope he will accept me again. I faster my walk as I can see his figure.

I stop in front of him and I can see he smile at me. You don’t change at all, still the same person I ever see.

Lee Sung Jong, you still same with your dorky eyes that make my heart beat and trap me in there. With red lips that I really miss to kiss and if I get it I won’t let it go although we need an air, I swear! How much I want to touch your smooth and pale skin and want to hug you and smelling your sweet odor. He still not forgets to buy that damn lemon candy huh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wait patiently for my project partner. I know you will surprise as much as I. You know how hard I has to pretend I’m ok when you going. I wait for you for god sake 5 years. So I hope you won’t forget promise you make. I’m as grateful as God hear my pray to make our destiny chain together.

I see u walk faster toward me. My heart beat as fast as I really miss you. You still have the same figure. You’re few bangs falling into your brown eyes. Thin lips that make me wonder it the taste still same. Your cold eyes that hide emotion I like to find. Did you try to act cool Myungsoo? You can’t hide that smile from me! I catch that.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................................................

“I’m sorry if I make you wait too LONG project partner”

“It’s ok, well I’m a type that have a great patiently in waiting people so LONG”

Both have a silent meaning in what they talk. They stare at each other and pretend as they have met for a first time.

“Ops, I forget to introduce myself to you, I Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L for short and you MR?”

“Lee Sung Jong and you may call me Jongie if you like too. I think I want to call you myungie from L”

“Whatever you want I just follow”

“How about we are going to my office so we can discuss this project Jongie?”

Sungjong face blush hard as he hear what Myungsoo call him. Just God know how much his miss that nickname and the tone that only Myungsoo have it.

The Slender boy nodded his head as he can look at the handsome boy beside him. Then suddenly, the old boy grab Sungjong tiny hand into his hand and walk to his office and his word make Sungjong have a big smile on his face.

“Well I think I want you to become my forever partner, what do you think?”

Sungjong release myungsoo hand and walk in front as he says.

“We will see that” as he try to hide his smile. Myungsoo faster his path as he want to walk together with his boy. They both pray, this time they will be more mature to handle any problem and the GOODBYE word don’t have or save in they dictionary.

 

“The End Sometimes Can Be a Beginning of Something”

 

21/3/2013

infinteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comeback!!!
have u guy watch a teaser....Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..
Waiting for L teaser!!!!