Chapter 1

Goodbye...

I can honestly say

You've been on my mind

Since I woke up today

I look at your photograph all the time

These memories come back to life

And I don't mind

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up this morning without you on my side. I know it my false I should say that word. I should sealed my mouth when I in angry mode but I can’t turning back the time. He’s gone!

I walking slowly to our ‘Photo Room’ that saves all the memory I take with my camera. Well I quit crazy about photographer and you always support me. I open the door and my feet just glue at the door as I can saw a lot of your and our picture together hanging in there. A sweet word I read on the board before you leave me because of my stupidity.

I feel my kneel weak as a feel down on the floor. I can feel my tear slipping from my eyes and I just stay there for a while. Then my eyes catch a picture. Our 1st date.

Flashback

I keep watch my wristwatch, oh god he will be mad at me. I’m late in our 1st date. Well don’t blame me; the clock at my house should sound higher. Tssk. I can imagine his face, pouted and arm on his chest.

I saw him, well all my guess is right. Damn what should I do, he looks totally angry and his face red like a tomato. But his look y like that and I feel urgent to kiss that pouted lips. This view I wont forget it so I take a picture of you.

‘hai baby’ as I hug him in my embrace and kiss his forehead. Then he pushes me lightly.

‘don’t call me baby, you late! I wait an hour in here like a stupid person who be abandoned by someone and and……..’

I shut him nagging with my lips on his lips. It damn delicious that my breakfast. He stand like a statues and with a wide eye. He really cute.

‘Look I very sorry because I’m late today, I can’t hear my clock sound. Forgive me please!’

I give the best reason and I shove him a bottle of his favorite candy. The candy his love the most well more than me. Damn candy! I can see he smile in his face when he see that candy, my strategy success.

‘Where you want to go?’

I hold he hand and start to walk and ask him where he likes to go in our 1st date.

‘I don’t know’

‘Hurm, I think we can go wherever we want to go. Maybe date without any preparation can be more fun’

He nodded his head and kisses my cheek. Wow I can feel I blushed a little with that skinship.

The 1st date I had with him is quit excited. We go to watch cinema and its horror movie. Not my liking but because of him I try to brave myself. Then we go and eat some dinner at the yummy place, oh the place have a wonderful food. Damn like it so much.

After walking and look around the shop in the street, we decide to hang out at the garden. I buy a small mat and span at the grass. I put my head in his tight and his careless my hair. I close my eyes and try to add this memory in my brain. It’s kind of peaceful and I double liking it. Like I want to pause this scene right now and don want it too end faster.

But the time is jealous with us, as he has to go home before his brother start nagging. Well that purple addict is quit annoying sometimes.

I sent him to the train and before we say goodbye we kiss passionately and that kiss is full with love.

Finally, I reach my house and without a time I start to look at the picture we take. The picture that grabs my attention is the picture he waits for me to come. With the sun cover his pale face and the cute yellow shirt with skinny black jeans. Hey my boyfriend looks stunning!

End flashback

I miss him so much and only his picture will be my substitute. Please comeback Jongie and forgive me.