Judges

2012 AFF SHINee AWARDS {reviewing}
hey shawols 
the judges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Main Judges:
lucky21 : I focus a lot on the content, as compared to the grammar. But that doesn't mean that I completely ignore your grasp on the English language. Let's just say that I'll look at the creativity and orginality of your story's plot first, and then I will focus on your structure and language.  Last but not least, I will DEFINITELY credit your story where credit is due.
 
DulceMinnie : When it comes to stories I'm always alert for grammar mistakes, or punctuation ,just because I'm too much of a perfectionist (not completely though). I do my best when it comes to reviewing, and I tend to try to give the best advice I can. My own mistakes in my stories have also helped me out a lot.

 
Judges:
inSHININGspirit : I'm quite much of a grammar freak, so for the grammar section I'll go quite harsh on the story. But then again, if the plot is good, or if I like the writing style, I will judge accordingly. Not to worry, I'll do justice to the story.
 
SHINeeWorldForeva : I would judge the story more on english grammar, punctuation and spelling as I like to articulate more on those. I also look for good plots and twists. I also look for chapter relation as sometimes, authors (even me sometimes) would just write utter rubbish for their next chapter if they do not read their previous chapters. They should have a plan too. My strictness level would be an 8.

kittyxluvlee : I'm super picky about grammar, plots, and character developments. I'm a pretty frank, blunt person, and I tend to speak my mind. I like to review/judge with an open mind, and what I really weigh is the impression of the story as a whole. I'm pretty strict when it comes to reviewing/judging though.

yozora-hoshi 
: Hello. It's my first time reviewing or judging anything on AFF, but I'm fluent in English, and have a pretty decent amount of vocabulary. I'll be fair in judging and will definitely credit you where your story needs credit. I'll be looking foremost into the theme/plot, level of interest it generates, originality and grammar. ^^ I plan to do my very best!