His Feelings.

Bommie and Dony Drabble's

Kwon Young Don was normaly a calm and easy going guy. It was rare if he ever got angry or upset, same with his twin brother. But when it came to his favorite noona, he would do anything to make her happy. Dony really liked Bom. He felt like he would go insane if he wasn't near her. So that's why, he planned to make her his. 

He wouldn't rush things, instead, he would do things slowly. Even if he just wanted to grab her and yell out his feelings for her, their relationship would go down the drain. Dony would be patient, even if he had to wait for years. And when she finally knows what's happening, she would already be affected. 

He had tried to show his feeling for her, but Bom would always think he was playing with her, how he played with others. So when he asked for the date, he would have his chance. It wasn't exactly a date, but he didn't care. He atleast got to spend time with his noona.

_______________________________________

This isn't much but... bear with me please!!!!!! I know this chapter isn't much but this is just Dony's thoughts. It's actually not chapter 2. This just shows us Dony's thoughts and how he's planning things. The real chapter 2 will be out tomorrow.