Broken Heel.

Bommie and Dony Drabble's

'I wonder if they sell corn here?'  Bom thought when she saw a bench and sat down on it. 2NE1 had a 1 month break now and Bom was in Jeju island with her sister. Dara said she would come here with the Kwon twins and some of the staffs too. 

Bom's feets were starting to get sore after walking around the island. She thought that getting some fresh air would do her good and decided to take a walk. 

'' Urgh~! Why did I take heels?! I should've taken running shoes instead!'' Bom said out loud to herself. She was wearing pink pumps with small lilac flower details and one ribbon at the back of each of the heels. She had gotten them as a gift from her sister and she loved them. The heels were expensive, and her sister had saved money to buy these for her, when Bom debuted with 2NE1.

As much as she loved these heels, she shoud'nt have choosen them for the walk, like, who wear heels for that? Bom sighed and leaned back on the bench and let the sun shine on her. She suddenly got a strange feeling, like something was crawling up her arm. When Bom opened her eyes and looked at her left hand, she let out a loud scream. she tried to shake the centipede off her arm and got up to run away.

''YAH GET AWAY FRO-!'' One of Bom's heels got stuck in a crack on the ground and she tripped. It didn't hurt much but her feet was sorer than before. When she looked at the heel that was stuck in a crack it looked fine. Bom made sure the centipede was gone before reaching out for the heel. The heel was detached from the body and was swinging, before falling to the ground. 

'' Oh no..'' Bom said, feeling sad. The heels her sister had bought for her when she debuted, now one broken and the other one on it's way to the same fate. Bom sighed really loudly. She got up from the ground and sat down on the bench again. She took of the other heel and placed them before her. She could buy another pair, but these were from her sister, who had saved the money from sweat and pain to give them to her. That was why they were one of the most precious things to her. 

Bom sat there on the bench for a while. It was late afternoon now. She could walk back to the hotel, but her feets were still sore. 

''Noona!'' Someone shouted.

'Huh?' Bom thought and looked to her right, where the sound came from. Someone was running to her. 'Deukkie?'

''Noona, what are you sitting here by yourself for?'' He asked. ''Ehh, You guys are already here Deukkie?'' 

''.... I'm Dony! Deuk is in the Hotel room sleeping! Yah noona, you can't really tell it's me?'' Don said with a fake hurt voice. He sat down beside Bom and noticed the heels.

''Yah don't talk to your noona like that! And mianhae, I'm really tired so I mixed you up to be Deukkie.'' Don nodded and looked at Bom's feets. They were slightly dirty and a little red. '' What happened, noona?'' He asked. Bom looked at her heels and explained how she broke them. 

''There was a centipede crawling up my arm and I got scared. When I got up and was about to run, the heel got stuck in a crack and I tripped, and the heel broke.'' Bom said with a pout, she wanted to cry now. Her eyes watered up and Dony noticed.

'' Are they important?'' He asked, refering to the pair of pain-in-the-feets heels. Bom nodded.

'' They were from my sister. She bought them for me when I debuted with 2NE1.'' They sat there for a moment when Dony got up.

''Well, we can't just sit here and sulk all day, right Bom Park?'' Dony said with a playfull smile. Bom felt her sadness slowly fading away. She tried to not smile but failed. She gave him a smile and lightly kicked him on the shin. '' Hull! Who said you could call me that?'' Dony chuckled, and turned around so his back was to Bom. He crouched down and said for her to get up. 

''I can walk on my own, you know?'' Bom said and crossed her arms. Dony shook his head. '' Get up noona, I'll give you a piggyback ride.'' Bom sighed and complied. She was startled when he got up and clung to him, afraid to fall off. '' What about your heels?'' Bom shook her head. '' Let them be..''

'' Am I heavy?'' Bom felt self conscious, but why should she, really? He was just a friend.

Dony shook his head. ''You're not heavy.'' Bom nodded and leaned her chin on his shoulder. '' Don't drop me, okay?'' 

Dony smiled a little. '' I'd never do that...'' He mumbled to himself. 

''Hmm..? What did you say?'' Bom tightened her arms around him. Dony chuckled and hoisted her up a little. '' Nothing. Noona! Relax, I'm not gonna drop you!''

They got to the hotel and got to Bom's room. Dony let her off there, but he wished he could spend more time with her. 

'' ....Noona, do you want to spend the day with me tomorrow?'' Dony cursed at himself. If she noticed the nervousness in his voice, she would know. Bom stared at him for a moment before she gave a smile and nodded. '' Sure!'' She didn't have anything to do tomorrow anyways.

Dony beamed at her and nodded, before turning around to go to his and Deukkie's room. Dony smirked. 'Prepare yourself, noona. I'm coming for you.'

                                                                                  **********************************************************************                                                                                         

So..... HOW WAS IT?? PLEASE COMMENT! XD Thank you for following this, and sorry for the late first chapter!!