THREE

Kiss the Rain

Finally, the holiday ends. Myungsoo and Haneul going to transformed into a student (again).

"Kim Haneul! Kim Myungsoo!" Mrs. Kim shouted from the kitchen in the 1st floor. "breakfast ready! Move faster! It's already 7AM!"

"Yes, umma!" Haneul ran downstairs in a hurry while Myungsoo walking downstairs with a flat face.

"Here your breakfast. Eat well, okay?" Mrs. Kim put 3 tuna sandwich on the table and went back to the kitchen again.

"Yes, umma" Haneul nodded and take a seat. "Oppa, take a seat and here's your tuna sandwich" Haneul smiled at Myungsoo and gave him a sandwich.

"I'm not hungry.." Myungsoo shook his head. "I can eat it when break time," he took the sandwich from Haneul's hand and put it in his lunch bag.

"Hey! Kim Myungsoo! Stop right there!" Haneul stood up and grabbed the sandwich from his brother's hand. "Sit and eat this sandwich. Try to be a nice person, Kim Myungsoo." Haneul glanced at him with her big eyes and go back to sit.

***

[MYUNGSOO POV]

She glanced at me with her big eyes. That eyes. I never stop thinking about that eyes. She doesn't have the same eyes with me. I have a small eyes. And she has a big eyes. I shook my head. Why should I thinking about stupid things?

I took the sandwich and ate it while Haneul still glancing at me.

"Why?"

"Nothing,"

"Morning!" Appa came out from her room with his coat. He looks like a real businessman. "Haneul-ah, have a nice day!" Appa rubbed her head and smiled widely and suddenly looked at me. His smile dissapeared. "You too, Myungsoo."

"Tsk.." Haneul pinched appa's hand and whispered something. "You too, appa. Have a nice day,"

"Hmm.. this is the breakfast today?" Appa took a tuna sandwich and walked to the door. "I'll eat it later on the way to the office. Bye, everyone! See you later!" he waved and walked outside the house.

"I finished my breakfast. Should I wait for you?" I stood up.

"No, thanks. You can go first if you want." She shook her head. 

"Okay, I'll go, then. See you,"

"See you"

***

[HANEUL POV]

"Haneul-ah~" Suji, the one who sat in front of me looked at me with her puppy eyes. "I have a good news for you,"

"What?" I looked back at her.

She took a deep breath. "Come on, Haneul-ah. You must be more excited! Because this is the first day we back to school after the holiday!" She laughed. "You must be missing me, right?"

"Ish... For what?" I smirked and hitted her shoulder.

"Aww! That's hurt!" She rubbed her shoulder and suddenly smiled widely. "But that's okay because I really missed you, Kim Haneeeuull~~~" She hugged me.

"Ah, wait!" I shouted as I see my brother, Kim Myungsoo stood in front of my classroom. "Let me go!" I ran to him after Suji stop hugging me.

"What?" I looked at him. "Why you come to my class?"

"You forgot your lunch bag," Myungsoo gave me my lunch bag. "Don't do it again. This is not the first time you forgot your lunch bag." He looked at me with a cold gaze.

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "Oppa, can you smile?"

"See you this evening and have a nice day,"

After he went back to his class, there are a bunch of girls fangirling (?) over Myungsoo Oppa. Yup, that's right. He's really famous.

***

"BREAK TIIMMMEEE!!!" Sehun, my classmate shouted and ran to my table. "Guess what, Haneul-ah? My appa bought me new camera!"

"Ah, glad to hear that." I smiled. "But stop taking a picture of me, okay?" I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"Why?" Sehun pouted. 

"Because...." I scratched my head. "I think that's makes me uncomfortable.."

"Okay, then..." 

"Don't be mad, Sehun-ah.."

"No, I'm not"

"You are."

"No.... Argh, okay.. WHY I CAN'T? THAT'S MY HOBBY SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!"

"Sssh!" Suji glanced at Sehun. "Don't be noisy, Oh Sehun!"

"Hahaha~" I laughed. "Okay, then.. I allowed you to take pictures of me," I smiled at him.

"Really?!"

"Yes!" I nodded. "Don't shout again, Sehun-ah. Let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry!" I grabbed Sehun's hand. "Come on Suji!"

"Okay!"

***

 

~AUTHOR SPEAKING~

Ah~ chapter THREE!

Thanks God!

I wrote this chapter yesterday... 

While everybody leaving me alone at home! >.<

Anyway, please keep supporting me.  

LOVE YA :***