ONE

Kiss the Rain

The first day of January. Last night was really exhausting night. Meeting and greeting to all of the family member. Having a chat about what have they done last year. Like, 'oh! my son really handsome this year! I hope he can be more handsome in the next year'. Sharing gifts, barbecuing, singing, playing games, etc. But that's not what he do in the new year night. 

In the new year night, he went to the cafe where he work to gain some money by working as a waiter.

"Kim Myungsoo, wake up! I know today is holiday .. But you can't sleep until 8AM! We must visit our grandma's house!" his sister knocked the door. "Oppa!"

"Gosh.." he groaned and waked up. "I'm awake!" he walked to the door and opened it. 

"Oh my!" she gasped and closed . "You haven't take a shower?"

"Why I must take a shower?" he looked at his sister from head to toe. "And must I visit grandma?"

"Of course, you must!" she pushed him and walked to his room. "I will tidy your room. Now, you take a bath, change your clothes, and walk to downstairs after you finish."

"I won't go."

She looked at him. "How can you say that? Grandma is sick and she want to see us. Go to the bathroom now." She glanced at him and started to tidy his room.

"Whatever." 

***

"Ready, dear?" Mr. Kim smiled widely at her. 

"Yes," she nodded. "Ah, appa. Let's wait for myungsoo oppa! He's changing his clothes now!"

"Why must?" Mrs. Kim tilted her head.

"Umma... Appa..."

Suddenly, Myungsoo appear between them.

"I will go to the cafe. See you this evening," He talked to them and then started to walk to the cafe. "Ah, I almost forget it... please leave a message for grandma, I really missed her but I'm really busy today. Bye~" He waved and walked again.

"weirdo." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.

"Umma! He's not weird! He's my brother!" She pouted.

"Don't care," Mrs. Kim shook her head. "Go into the car. We must go now!"

***

[MYUNGSOO POV]

They will be happy without me. Yeah, I know it. From the beginning, they're already hate me. So I don't care about them. I was used to it.

Here it is. Infinite Cafe. The place where I work with my friends.

"Myungsoo!" Hoya, my friend called me. "Wow, you come so early today!" he ran to me with a wide smile. 

"Yes," I nodded and gave him a smile. "My family visit grandma's house. I'm not join them because I want to work today,"

"Don't pretend as a workaholic, Myungsoo-ya!" He hitted my back and laughed. "I know the real you! hahaha~"

"Shut up," I smirked at him and looked inside the cafe. "Everyone haven't come yet? Just us  two? Ah~ really. This is so much boring!"

"All of them having a holiday. So... just the two of us here," Hoya nodded slowly. "Ah, sunggyu hyung will come in the afternoon!"

"That's good," I nodded. "I'll change my uniform. Let's work!"

***

"See you next time~" I waved at the little girl who walked beside her mom.

The last customer of the day and the cafe closed. I changed my clothes and walked home with 2 others, Hoya and Sunggyu.

"Ah~the first day of the year..." Sunggyu groaned. "I spent my day behind te cashier. All of my friends are having a holiday peacefully. Myungsoo-ya let's go to Jeju!"

"hey, do you have money?" Hoya tilted his head while walking between me and Sunggyu. "It must be really expensive for us. We're just a high school students!"

"Yeah, that's right." I nodded.

"By the way..." Sunggyu looked at me. "Why you're not going to your grandma's house? If I was you, I will go," Sunggyu glanced at me.

"That's right myungsoo," Hoya nodded and then giggled.

"Aish... why should I go with them? I think they're will be more comfortable as long as I'm not with them," I shrugged.

"Ouch... why?"

"Maybe they're think that I'm a parasite?" 

***

 

~AUTHOR SPEAKING~ 

READERS! thank you very much! I'm really touched because you read my first fanfiction :")

This week I having an exam so please pray for me! >.<

and please keep supporting! /bow/ 

I LOVE YOU~~~ LOL!