TWO

Kiss the Rain

[HANEUL POV]

I walked slowly to my grandma's room. I found her slept in her room. When I turned back and walked to the kitchen, Grandma called me.

"Haneul-ah~" 

I looked to grandma's room and then walked in to her room. "You're not sleeping grandma?"

"I can't sleep. Come here, Haneul-ah. Grandma missed you really bad." Grandma grabbed my hand while I sitting next to her bed. "Where is your brother, Kim Myungsoo? He's not coming to see me? Ah.."

"Grandma," I smiled. "Myungsoo oppa was busy at the cafe. You know right. He is a little bit... workaholic," I shrugged. 

"Oh.. busy boy, haha~" Grandma laughed. "So how have you been with your brother?"

"Well.." I tilted my head. "Not really good, grandma.. He always avoiding me." I pouted. "At school, at home, and everywhere. He never see me as his little sister.."

"Listen, Haneul-ah," Grandma rubbed my head. "I know your brother is really cold outside... but in the inside, he is really warm person. He just to shy to show you how much his love for you." Grandma smiled at me.

"Grandma~" I hugged grandma. "Ah, Grandma. Dinner is ready. Let's go to the dining room! Umma and Hyomin ahjumma cooked kimchi fried rice for us,"

"Really?"

"Yes!" I nodded.

"Help me," Grandma tried to stand up and I helped her to walk to the dining room.

***

"WOOOW~" Appa clapped his hand. "The smell is reaaaalllllyyyy~ delicious! Can I eat it now?"

"You can't appa.." I giggled.

"But I'm really hungry, Haneul-ah~"

Grandma laughed.

Umma coughed. "You can eat now. I want to go to the toilet. Eat first, I'll  be back soon," 

Appa took a scoop of kimchi fried rice and started to eat happilly (?)

"Delicious~" I putted two thumbs up. "Ah~ I hope Myungsoo oppa was here so we can enjoy umma's kimchi fried rice together!"

Mr. Kim glanced at me.

"Why, appa?" I pouted. "Why you really hate Myungsoo oppa?"

Grandma stared at appa and suddenly coughed.

"Forget it," Appa shook his head. "Just enjoy your dinner."

***

"Good bye, Grandma! Hyomin ahjumma! See you next time!" I waved back at grandma and Hyomin ahjumma who waved at me outside the house.

"Hmm.. I'm really full!" Umma smiled widely. "How was the kimchi fried rice? Delicious, right?"

"Not really.." 

"Eh?"

I giggled. "Don't lie, appa! You eat voraciously!"

"Ah~~~" umma smirked. 

"Shut up, Hanel-ah!" appa laughed.

"So..." I shrugged. "Umma, do you leave some kimchi fried rice for Myungsoo oppa?"

"For what?" Umma looked at me. "Maybe he already eat at his friend's  house. Maybe with his friends... what's the name? Ah, Kim Sunggyu."

"Hmm.." I nodded. 

"Don't care too much about him, Haneul-ah~" umma rubbed my head. 

"But umma... He's my brother!"

"Just listen to umma, Haneul-ah. Okay?"

"Tsk..." I looked away.

Why they're avoiding Myungsoo oppa? 

***

"We're home~ Myungsoo oppa!" I ran to his room.

I found a post-it sticked in the door. 

'I visit Sunggyu's house. I will go back at midnight. See ya. -Myungsoo-'

Tsk.... I walked to my room and lie down on the bed. Umma. Appa. Kim Myungsoo. All of them are a weird person.

***

 

~AUTHOR SPEAKING~

I write this chapter really fast because my umma was sleeping in her room! kkk~

But I'm success and finished this chapter!

Sorry if there's some typos or bad grammar. /bow/

btw, PLEASE KEEP SUPPORT ME. I LOVE YOU~

/blow a kiss/

-3/13/2013, hellossa-