The Short-Skirted Girl

The Short-Skirted Girl

   Days passed, Jiyong is still just watching her from afar. It is already almost Winter, the season that brings back the old memories that he wants to travel back again. But unfortunaly, it will not happen again. He wants to confess to her, but he is scared. Soonkyu Sunny has a lot of admirers and many of her admirers confessed to her, but no one being accepted by her. 

   She is like a wild red rose, no one notices it until we see it. When we look at it, it looks so beautiful, but thorny. By looking at it, we do not even know about it, just looking to the beautiful petals, until we try to touch it. The thorn hurts us, and we never want to touch it again, or even hate it. This is her to other peoples. 

   But not for Jiyong, she is like a normal girl who wants to look pretty, but for herself, not for gaining popularity. He knows that deep inside her cold heart, she has a lot of kindness. She would not help him searching for his contact lens if she cold-hearted, he thought.

   

   Day by day passed, it is already mid of Winter. Snow flakes cannot stop falling from the gray-ish sky, that makes the snow piles up everywhere. 

            "Wtf, I lost my contact lens again." Jiyong said while messing his hair.

            "Why this is only happened in Winter..." Jiyong whined to himself.

            'Just if Sunny can help me again...'

            "What are you doing? You gonna be late." 'This voice... Is...' Jiyong thought.

            "Ah," Jiyong cannot said anything.

            "You again? You lost it again?" She squated and looked to his face.

            "Ah ye," "I will help you." She cut his sentence.

            "Why don't you use glasses? It's better than losing your contact lens every Winter." She asked him. Jiyong is remain silent. Then he cupped her cheeks. 

            "Yah it's cold!" She hit his arm. 

            "Sunny." He looked into her eyes. 'What this guy is going to do?' She thought.

            "I... Love you."