we touch our hands....we almost kissed...

Love, Friendship, and Family

At the Kitchen…

When Chun entered the kitchen, he heard a nice angelic voice singing…it was Ella. He was enjoying listening to Ella’s mellow voice. Ella turned around to get some spices in the cabinet and to her surprise Chun is at her back. She stopped singing, her face turned into red and Chun smiled at her.

Ella’s POV
“! What an embarrassing moment…he heard me sing…”
End of POV

Ella: (walks towards the cabinet to get some spices) what are you doing here?

Chun: im here to help you cook the food.

Ella: I told you there’s no need to help me, you’re a---- (Chun interrupted her)

Chun: but they told me to help you. They want to taste my cook. (smiled at Ella)

Ella: fine. Then come and help me. You cook the sweet and sour pork.

Chun: okay. Can I make it into sweet, sour, and spicy pork? (wears the apron)

Ella: whatever. Anything you want. Just make sure it’s delicious. (look and smile at Chun)

Chun: okay. Just wait and see. (smile) anyway, you’ve got a nice voice. Do you play any instruments? Why don’t you study music?

Ella: yup! I can play piano and guitar! The four of us got a nice voice (refers to S.H.R), Hebe and Rainie even want us to form a band, but im not that interested, I am more interested in cooking. I love cooking. (smiled at Chun)

Chun: oh. I see. Same here. (they both reach their hands to get the knife. Their hands touched. Ella’s hand is on top of Chun’s hand)

Ella: Oh! (release her hand from Chun’s hand) you use it. I’ll just get other knives in the cabinet. (smile at Chun and walks to get a knife)

Chun: okay. Thank you.

Ella’s POV
“Oh my gosh! Our hands touched…I touched Chun’s hand…his hands is so warm…I can feel some comfort from his warm hands”
End of POV

Chun’s POV
“Ella…her hands is so soft…I want to hold her hand…Oh! What am I thinking? I should not fall for her…my friend likes her…I don’t want to betray my friend…(sigh)”
End of POV

At the Dinning room…

Hebe: oh! We don’t have enough plates, glasses, spoon, fork, and knife. This enough for the four of us (refers to S.E.R) ummmm….(turns to Arron) can you help me get some things in the storage room?

Arron: oh sure! Where’s the storage room?

Hebe: here…follow me…(went inside to the storage room)

At the storage room…

Hebe is looking for the utensils, Arron just keep on following her. Hebe turns around and didn’t notice Arron is just at her back following her, they both bump…Hebe can’t balance her weight…Arron hold her right shoulder with his right hand and left waist with his left hand to help Hebe balance so that she won’t fall. Their body was so close. They look into each others eyes. There’s an urge that would let them kiss.

Hebe’s POV
“oh my gosh! What is this am I feeling?...i am so happy being this close to Arron…I think he’s going to kiss me…oh my! I cant help it…I want to kiss him…I want him to be my first kiss…(her heart beats so fast)”
End of POV

Arron’s POV
“she’s so beautiful…her lips are tempting me to kiss her…Oh God! Help me…I know she likes me and I like her too…but I can’t. I’m afraid my parents won’t like her. I’m afraid of loosing her. I’m afraid to hurt her…and I’m afraid to get hurt…its better that we remain as friends…”
End of POV

Hebe closed her eyes, thinking that Arron would kiss her…but Arron release his hand in her body. She opened her eyes and look at Arron. Arron looked at her.

Arron: ummm…we better look for the utensils and prepare the dinning table. (Broke the silence between him and Hebe)

Hebe: yeah right! I totally forgot. (look around) Oh! Here…I found it…the plates and the glasses…(turn her head to the other side) there! The spoon, fork and knives.

Arron: okay. I’ll carry the plates and the glasses. (get the plates and glasses) just bring the fork, spoon and knife.

Hebe: okay. (then they went out in the storage room)

Arron’s POV
“I like you Hebe…but I can’t…I’m sorry”
End of POV

----------------------------
please comment...thank you... :)