truth or dare....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At the girls house….

After eating their dinner, they all went to their second living room and decided to play a game. Truth or Dare…

Rainie: Ella lao po…where is the bottle?

Ella: oh! Here…(get the bottle) I’ll spin the bottle first… (spins the bottle)

Selina: yeah! Hebe lao po! Truth or dare?

Hebe: ummm…truth…no…I’ll be doing a dare…(look at S.E.R.C) who wants to dare me?

Ella: me! (raised her hand) I dare you to call my ever dearest cousin, Arron…and tell him everything you want to say as of this moment…

Hebe: call Arron…okay! I’ll call him…(get her cell phone and dialed Arron’s number)

After three rings, Arron answered the call…

Arron (on the phone): Hello?

Hebe: hi! this is Hebe…

Arron (on the phone): oh! Hi Hebe…what’s up? Anything I can do for you?

Hebe: ummm…I called you because…ummm…

Arron (on the phone): because of what? Do you have any problem? Just tell me…I’m here ready to listen…(worried)

Hebe: no…I just missed you…I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep…that’s all…

Arron (on the phone): oh…(shocked) I’m glad that you call…I miss my partner too…I’ll be having a nice dream tonight…because I heard your voice before I sleep…

Hebe: then…have a nice sleep…sweet dreams…

Arron (on the phone): okay…sweet dreams too…Good night…(smiled)

Hebe: okay…Good night… (hung’s up the phone)

Selina: wow! How sweet…. (hug a throw pillow)

Ella: no…I just missed you…I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep…that’s all… (Mimicked Hebe’s voice) (they laugh)

Hebe: okay…stop it…I’m done doing my dare…who will spin the bottle?

Selina: I’ll spin it…(spins the bottle)

Rainie: Whoa! Ella lao po! Truth or dare?...ummm…wait! just do both…truth and dare…(smile)

S.H.C.: yeah!!!

Charlene: It’s a challenge…

Ella: okay…okay…this is so unfair…fine…I’ll do both for my lao po’s! (smile) truth first…questions!! Faster!!!

Selina: I have a question… who do you like most? Mike or Chun? (smiled)

Ella: not that hard to answer…ummm… I like Mike…(Charlene looked at her)

Rainie: really?

Ella: no…I’m not yet done with my sentence…let me finish it…

S.H.R.C.: then finish it…(very attentive)

Ella: I like Mike as friend…he’s like a brother to me… (Charlene smiled) and for Chun…I really like him…really…promise…(smiled at her lao po’s)

Charlene: really? You like my cousin…both of you would be a great pair…

Selina: wait…if you like Chun…why did you accept Mike’s invitation?

Ella: It’s just an invitation…he didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend…and I just want to try it…maybe I can develop a feelings towards him…a feeling like love… (S.H.R.C look at her) no lah! It’s just a joke… (she laugh)

Hebe: oh…okay…that’s a relief…let’s proceed to your dare…

Ella: okay…who wants to dare me?

Hebe: me! (raised her hand) I dare you call Mike or Chun…you choose between them… (smiled)

Ella: Chun or Mike…I’ll call them both… (S.H.R.C looks at her) I’ll call Mike first…I have a very important thing to tell him…my feelings… (smiled at Charlene) (all of them just stare at Ella)

Ella dialed Mike’s number and after four rings, Mike answered the call…

Mike (on the phone): hi Ella!

Ella: hi Mike…I have something to tell you…
Mike (on the phone): what is it?

Ella: ummm…I’m really sorry for this…can I cancel our date tomorrow? (S.H.R.C looks at her…very shock!)

Mike (on the phone): what? Why? Did I do something wrong? Is there something bothering in your mind?

Ella: no…I just want to cancel it…I’m not ready to have a date with you…I’m so sorry… I hope you’re not mad at me…

Mike (on the phone): oh…I see…its okay…I understand…and there is also bothering in my mind right now…but I’m not sure yet…

Ella: oh…okay…I hope you can solve that thing…anyway, thank you so much Mike. You’re the best!!! And by the way…please prepare your things right now, because we will have an outing tomorrow…we will stay at my family’s rest house…there is a beach and a pool there…

Mike (on the phone): okay! I’ll be there in your house at 8:30 sharp…

Ella: okay! See you tomorrow…bye! Good night!! (hung up)

Selina: whoa! Lao po! You’re so brave…I can’t believe you cancelled your date with Mike…

Rainie: why did you cancel your date?

Ella: actually, I cancelled our date for my new friend (look at Charlene) I cancelled it for you Charlene…
(smiled)

Charlene: what? Me? Why?

Ella: I’m not that insensitive… I can see it in your eyes that you like Mike…you like him more than a best friend…(smiled at Charlene)

Hebe: yeah! I also notice that…it’s very obvious that you’re hurt, every time we mention about Ella and Mike’s date…

Charlene: really? Am I really that obvious? I didn’t mean that… anyway, thank you… (hug Ella) I am so thankful to have the four of you as my friend (look at S.H.E.R)

Rainie: you’re one of us… (smiled)

Ella: wait! I have to call Chun… I’ll inform them about our outing tomorrow….

Ella called Chun and told him about the outing. Chun told the rest. All of them are very excited for their outing. They all prepared the things they needed. Ella texted her mom that they will stay in the rest house and tell the maids to buy some groceries for them. It’s perfect! It would be a long vacation or outing. It would be 4 days and 3 nights….