Chapter 1

{ Sweet Sweet BodyGuard }

"HYUNG, let's go." GD pretended to vomit as he witnessed AGAIN TOP his HYUNG not setting a good example , kissing passionately at a hot babe that just passed by. He covered his face so that others wouldn't think that he is one of his Hyung's friend.

 

"Wait." Top lifted a finger to signaled to him while still kissing that hot babe, he let out another moan after he felt her hands pushing his head to deepen the kiss.

 

"I will leave first. Remember, you are a kpop idol." GD rolled his eyes as he placed his hands into his jean's pockets. And walked away quietly, condoning his hyung's behaviour.

 

Since it was late at night, and he felt x1000 exhausted , he decided to walk through the dark alley as it was a shortcut. He wasent creeped out of what could happen because he  walked a couple of times already.

 

When GD was about to turn, he heard some noises, he quickly darted before the ruined wall before peeking at the scene infront of him. He gasped as he witnessed a few gangsters doing something to a young boy who looks like around 18 years old.

 

"PAY OR DIE." GD shut his breathing Eventhough he knows that they can't hear him.

"I SAID I HAVE NO MONEY." That boy desperately replied, begging for mercy.

"How long had it been? Hmmm.... One-TWOO..." One of the gangster started counting and stopped when another gangster hit him on the head while mumbling some curses.

 

*Yeep.* GD thought. He was fighting his conscience since he wanted to leave , it was scary. Anyone who was there will do the same. GD groaned as he surrender to his conscience , he clenched his fist into angry balls as he gather up all his courage.

 

* conscience, if I ever die because of this, I will blame you.* He thought as he timidly headed towards the group of gangsters.

 

"Who the FCK are you?" A gangster realized GD presence and emphasized the word 'FCK' to warn him not to come closer. GD bit his lip in nervousness. As he looked up, what he saw can hunt him in his nightmares for years.

 

The gangster that shouted at him had multiple dragon tattoos on his legs and arms. GD didn't want to risk his life by 'checking' the gangster infront of him out, he froze his head and just roam his eyes around them. And he wished that he didnt do that because he saw guns hooked on his belt. His insides are screaming 'RUNNNNNN'! 

 

"STOP BULLYING THAT BOY." GD screamed as he closed his eyes , he didnt want to know how they will reaction. Maybe through actions..... It took up all his courage to just peek one eye open.

 

"And who are you to say that?" Another gangster sniggered.

"Boss, let us beat him up." GD wanted to die straight away instead of being tortured her, he is already blaming his conscience for his death.

"hm...."

"Okay Bey lets torture him, cut his fingers, cut his tongue..." The gangster infront of GD continued and continued, each torture more and more scary , making GD wanting to run away right now.

"Shut up or I will kill you." 

 

GD opened his eyes as he stared at the mysterious owner of the voice coming out behind the two gangsters. For a moment, GD felt relief but immediately changed when he saw his face.

 

His face was full of scars, like it was once a messy puzzle but was out back together again. His eyeballs showed nothing but blood shot eyes. He was unreadable, expressionless. He was wearing a suit, anyone who sees him for the first time might think he is a business man. But wrong....

 

"Get-t a-away from-m m" GD stuttered before he could finish, he took something at the side and impulsively hid the gangster. Without wasting a minute , he grabbed the boy's arm and ran out of the dark alley with pespiration tricking down.

 

"YAH!" 

 

GD ran faster and faster, still grabbing the lifeless boy behind him, his heart felt fear for the first time. His heart might explode from too high speed beating.

 

" I think we lost them." GD said while panting hard, clutching to his chest. He immediately let go of the boy after hiding in another dark alley.

 

 

"Thankyou. " The boy apologized. He said with too mcuh sincerity, GD thought that he might actually offer himself to be a slave to thank him.

 

 

"Say that to my conscience." GD still panting hard , he found the words hard to utter.

 

 

"Kamsaminda Hyung's conscience." The boy bowed at him, making GD laughed a bit.

 

 

"What's your name?" GD curiously asked.

 

 

"Sanghyun, 18." {Author: please just imagine him as 18} , Sanghyun bowed once more, almost hitting GD's part.

 

 

"Okay that's enough bowing Sanghyun. So why were they doing?" GD raised an eyebrow, anxiously bitting his lips.

 

 

"Because... you heard it didn't you?" Sanghyun innocently asked, but his innocence made GD guilty for earsdropping.

 

 

"Mianhe... You got some cash flow problems , i might helpp..." GD hesitantly said as he pulled down his mask.

 

 

Sanghyun squinted his eyes to see clearly who was the hero infront of him, he couldn't believe his eyes at first. He even lifted his hands to feel GD's face. His touch sent GD shivers down the spine.

 

 

"Yes, i'm GDragon... So could i help you?" GD replied Sanghyun's question that was bugging him in his mind.

 

 

"I'm not a fangirl so  i won't scream, Thankyou so much but no." Sanghyun smiled.

 

 

"I should get going. Maybe you could call me some other time." Sanghyun continued as he gave a handmade business card, triggering GD to laugh at his cute childishness. He wondered how could such a innocent boy get involved in a debt and loansharks? He shook the question away.

 

 

After Sanghyun footsteps died out, GD pulled up his mask again. He walked out of the dark alley and trotted to the park, still afraid of the gangsters earlier. He swears that if this happens again, he would just run away. But it might be a good thing to meet that boy, Sanghyun... But something tells GD that it was bad luck, and something is bound to happen...

 

GD looked down as he continued walking to the park, he fished his pocket for his phone to call TOP but realized it was gone. , he thought. Thinking that he must have dropped it when running away from the gangsters. He was about to turn back and find it but then thought otherwise when the leader of the gangsters just now appeared in his mind.

 

He continued walking... walking... walking....

 

(BAMP)

 

GD felled onto the ground with his arms supporting him. He massaged his head as he uses his arm to support him standing up. Who was that? It was a strong collustion, he thought. His vision was still blurry due to the fall just now. He rubbed his eyes, but the vision was still unclear. He groaned.

 

 

"Mianhe." The stranger said with a tinge of anxienty.

 

"uh? Oh it's okay." GD said while consistantly rubbing his eyes, it might get red, but he wanted to see the stranger's face soon.

 

"Have you seen an 18 year old boy?" The stranger asked as that stranger's hopes goes up again, hoping to find that boy.

 

"Sanghyun? You mean him?" GD looked down as he took out Sanghyun's handmade card.

 

"YES!" The stranger's voice cracked while choking.

 

"He went that way , Miss." He was able to recognize the voice as a lady since it was very gentle, he pointed to the dark alley again, the events came crawling into his mind.

 

"Thanks!" The woman hugged him as she quickly scampered away to find her brother.

 

"Eh?" GD vision was now clear again, he turned around but saw the lady's back.

 

He was so tired that he didnt even bothered to think about Sanghyun and the lady just now. He walked back him in a drunky state.

 

 

 


Author note: thank you for subscribing <3 sorry to disappoint you; DARA would not be in this chapter maybe 2 or 3rd. Sorry to disappoint you too... :( I write badly hehe .