Two

You Make Me Wanna Act Like A Girl

 

“Guys, guys ! have you heard about the rumour?” Said Junhong as soon as he sat at his friend table.

“Hi Junhong good morning to you too.” Said Jongup mockingly. Junhong glared at him before he turned his face toward Yongguk and Himchan.

“There is a gay guy in our school!” Junhong said excitedly. What Junhong said caught Himchan’s attention. Jongup who was sulking by himself looked worriedly at Junhong, afraid of where this conversation going to lead to.

“So?” Himchan said looking carefully at the younger, his heart jumping really fast.

“He confessed to his crush or should I say to his best friend, and guess what?”

“What?” Himchan and Jongup said at the same time.

“His best friend said yes to him! we have a gay couple in our school !”  Himchan was relieved when he heard the maknae’s words; he thought that the school found out about his uality. He was also happy because he wasn’t the only one who’s attracted to guys.

“Disgusting” Yongguk said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. Himchan faced him almost immediately with wide eyes.

“W-what did you just say?”

“I said they’re disgusting.” The older repeated with another eye roll.

“I don’t think they’re disgusting.” Himchan said emotionlessly. Yongguk sensed something wrong so he just sighed and closed his eyes.

“You’re right, I’m sorry” Himchan was taken back when he heard Yongguk’s word, he assumed that the older was going to shout at him and walk away like what he did the day before, he looked at him strangely, and then he looked at Jongup who was looking at him too, mirroring Himchan expression.

 

…..

It was at 8:14 when Jongup showed up at Himchan’s door.

“Hyung! I have a plan!” Said Jongup. Himchan opened his door wider so the younger could walk in the house.

“What plan Jonguppie ?”Said Himchan, when they reached his room.

“First of all, today when I was on the internet I found something interesting.”

“And what is this interesting thing.” The older said chuckling at the younger excitements.

“There was a guy who is straight as hell, he’s probably straighter than Yongguk hyung, anyway and there was this dude who was in love with him just like you!” Himchan’s eyebrows frowned. “This dude was depressed, so he made a plan to make the other fall in love with him, guess what the plan was? It’s genius!”

“I don’t know what was it?” Said the older looking carefully at the other’s eyes.

“He pretended to be a girl!”

“WHAT!!” The older shouted immediately.

“I-I mean he acted like a girl”

“Don’t tell me you want me to act like a girl!“ The younger looked down and then he slowly looked up again at the older while playing with his fingers nervously.

“You got to be kidding me Jongup” Said the older as he sat down on his bed.

“Think about it hyung, Yongguk likes girls very much and you like him, and we both can tell you’re a boy, so why don’t you give it a chance.”

“I don’t know Jongup, I don’t think it’s a good idea, he’s going to be disgusted.”

“No one knows that, come on hyung no one is going to get hurt if you do it, besides you’re the only one who’s going to get hurt when you don’t do what I just told you.” Jongup looked at the older with pleading eyes. The older closed his eyes with a sigh.

“Okay, I’m gonna do it. Are you sure this going to  work?”

“Yes yes hyung ! I’m positive!” The younger literally jumped around “this is going to be fun!” Said the younger excitedly. The older just chuckled at him.

“So what are we going to do?” Himchan said, and the other paused as he looked at the older before he went to where his bag was and grabbed something out of it.

“What is this?” The older asked as he looked at the paper in Jongup’s hands.

“I wrote everything we’re gonna do in here.” The younger said eyeing the paper. He sat down on the bed next to Himchan. “First step: Always smile and squeal when you see something cute.” The younger said and Himchan just nodded.

“Second step: Shop when you don't really need to. Even if you don't buy anything, note prices.”  The older looked at the younger horrified.

 “What does that mean?”

“That mean you’re going to ask Yongguk to go shopping with you. Simple as that”

“O-okay, what’s the third step?”

“Third step: Don't worry about appearing weak. This is going to be easy for you, cause you’re weak.” Said the younger like it’s the most obvious thing.

“Hey! I’m not weak!” Said the older as he hit the other’s arm.

“You can’t even hit properly.” Himchan crossed his arms cutely with a pout on his face.

“Do that when Yongguk is around !” said the younger pointing at the pout on the other’s face.

“Do what?” said Himchan still pouting.

“That pout on your face! Oh my god you’re so cute hyung! Yongguk is going to fall for you as soon as he sees you with that pout !” Jongup squealed as he pinched Himchan’s cheeks. The older blushed, he then washed his pout away and slapped Jongup’s hands off of his cheeks.

“What next?”

“Fourth step: Do worry about appearing unappealing.”

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“Don’t be a hyung! It means you need to care about your look.”

“But I look awesome” said the older as he flipped his hair around.

“We’re going to the salon tomorrow.” Said the younger as he rolled his eyes.

 “What?!”

“We’re going to change your look.”

“But why!”

“Because it’s the fifth step.”

“I’m starting to feel that this plan is stupid.” Said Himchan crossing his arms.

“It’s not, and you know it.”

“Anyway when are we going to go” said the older giving up.

“2pm, be ready at that time.”

“Okay I will, what are you going to do to me?”

“You will see” said the younger with a smirk painting his face.