Three

You Make Me Wanna Act Like A Girl

 

“I’m not going in there Jongup!”

“Oh come on hyung you look fabulous!” said Jongup as he dragged the stubborn Himchan to the school. The eldest of the two resisted with all of his power. He gave up with a sigh when he found himself in the school hallway.

“Damn your strength Jongup” said the older; the younger just smiled with his cheesy smile.

The both of them walked in the school lobby, the new blonde boy looked down when the other students started talking about him. he looked up when he felt a hand holding his shoulder.

“Looks like they love the new you Himchan-hyung” Said the smiling Jongup. “Let’s see if Yongguk-hyung going to like the new you or not.”

“I wish...this is all for him after all.” The older said with a sigh, Jongup looked at him when the sad expression painted the older’s face.

“Don’t worry hyung he’s going to like it I promise, shall we prove it?”

“What do you mea-“before Himchan could finish his sentence he saw Yongguk with the rest of his friends in the hallway. Jongup looked at the now nerves boy before him with a smirk.

“Come here guys!” he raised his hands in a sign to the others to come where they were standing.

When they were 10 feet away from them, the younger leaned to the other’s ear and whispered “Do what I teached you to do.” He pushed the older forward. Himchan stood where he was awkwardly. He glanced at Jongup who was mouthing to him “Just do it!” he shook his head and turned to face Yongguk.

“Ahh…Y-Yonggukie!” The so called men looked surprised at the slightly younger men. Before he could respond Himchan wrapped his arms around him.

“…Himchan” said Yongguk as he pushed Himchan away from him, Himchan felt hurt for a little bit but he brushed it off and painted his face with a smile..a fake one of course.

“Do you like my new look?!” he asked sounding happy.

“a-ah yeah” said Yongguk hesitantly.

“I’m sorry but we have a class to attend, come on hyung” Jongup said interrupting them.

“Okay..bye Gukkie!” Himchan said as he hugged the confused Yongguk again, when Yongguk came back to his sense he was about to hug Himchan back, but the other was faster than him and pulled away.

“See you later!” with that he walked away, Jongup took a glance at Yongguk and then at Himchan with a smirk, the other was smirking to his self to. “He’s still looking at you hyung, move those hips!” Himchan did as he told.

“He’s totally checking you out.” Laughing Jongup said, as he took a glance back at Yongguk.

Yongguk saw Jongup’s smirk as he looked at him so he shook his head and coughed awkwardly.

“Himchan hyung is looking so y with his new style!” said Junhong who was standing right beside Yongguk all the time confused.

“Y-yeah” said Yongguk as he looked at the spot where Himchan and Jongup disappeared in.