One

You Make Me Wanna Act Like A Girl

 

Himchan gathered his books when he heard the school bell ring. He headed toward his and his friends table, and sat right beside the window. After what seemed like 5 minutes Yongguk came and sat in his usual chair right across Himchan.

“Hey.” The older said, Himchan looked up at him and just nodded.

“Where the others?” Asked the older of the two. “I don’t know, they’re gonna come any min- .. there they are.” The younger said as he pointed at where their friends were at.

“OMG! Have you seen the new student?! She’s HOT!” Junhong almost yelled as soon as he reached their table, without even greeting the oldest.

“She’s not that hot.” Jongup whispered, Himchan looked at him before he turned to Yongguk “Yeah she is.” The eldest said with a soft smile. Himchan looked at him blankly before he looked at the window beside him.

“Would you just please stop talking about girls?” Jongup said as he looked at Himchan with a sad expression.

“Why? Isn’t it what we suppose to talk about?” Said the eldest eyeing the second maknae curiously.

“B-but…”

“Yongguk stop it, you’re the older in here, and you should know when to stop”

With a loud thud Yongguk stood so fast that his chair almost falls. “You always take his side!” With that he walked away.

“H-hyun wait I’m coming with you” Junhong said as he ran for yongguk.

Jongup looked at Himchan apologetically “I’m sorry.”

Himchan shook his head. His eyes were blank. “It’s okay, we're gonna just fix everything tomorrow." The younger nodded his head.

“Aren’t you going to tell him”

“I don’t know Jongup, I think I can’t he’s straight anyway, I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”

“I can’t see you get hurt like this hyung!”

“It’s normal to get hurt when you’re in love Jonguppie.”

“No hyung it’s not! The normal is to be happy not to get drowned with your depression!”

“I just don’t know okay?! I know you supposed to be happy when you’re in love with someone! But that’s not gonna happen to me! Jongup I’m gay who is in love with a ing straight dude! And he’s my bestfriend for god’s sake!” Tears rolled down his cheeks as the word flew freely form his tongue.

“I’m sorry Hyung I just…forget it, I’m sorry” The older calmed down and said “it’s okay, I’m gonna find another way.”

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I know i know it's short but this the first chapter it has to be short, the next chapter i promise it's going to be longer. 

 Sorry for any grammer mistakes, English is not my first language.