because of me?

Because of you ,My heart goes Thump Thump.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Eunchae just arrived at the company. Andy is sitting there waiting for her. She slightly bow and take a seat in front of him which is next to her stylist.

“Good morning Andy Oppa.”

“Morning Eunchae.” Andy smile sweetly to her.

“We’re just receive a reply back from the commercial model agency after your testing shoot.” Eunchae nodded, actually she still felt  sleepy.

“They needed a girl with short hair just like you, you might need to trim your hair again since it seems grow a little bit lately” Her stylist said.

“Everything is fine as long as it’s a good opportunity for our company and well paid. “

“Good girl, You will have to go to the model company tomorrow morning , so make sure to take good care of yourself. ”

“I think she gain a lot of weight lately.” The weight trainer said while Eunchae put her index finger on her lips.

“You’re correct. But it’s lucky, the deal is just for headshot not a whole body. Anyway after this u should go on a strict diet and workout properly since you tend to gain weight pretty fast.  ”

             Eunchae bit her lips and let out a heavy sigh. How much she hate diet and workout.

“Ok. We're finished now.You can go for your next schedule.” Andy said and dismiss the meeting.

             Her manager go to pick up NinNie at the hair salon and drive both girls to Gangnam for their next schedule.

“Unnie , I heard you accept the model deal ? ”

“Yes , I wanna laugh when I heard about it. I’m not suitable at all but I was choose because I have a short hair. ’ Eunchae chuckled.

“At least your tomboy side benefits us something.” Their manager echoed from the driving seat.

"See it Oppa and it’s very well paid.” Eunchae echoed back, NinNie shake her head.

“So where are we going next Oppa? ” NinNie asked since she really have no idea about her next schedule.

“Photoshoot with TeenTop at Gangnam fashion studio for Instyle.”

                 Both Eunchae and NinNie shocked. They never expected this.

“What? Why we don’t know about this?”

“I told you yesterday but you were too tried I guess you didn’t hear me.” The girls sighed. NinNie want to avoid L.joe while Eunchae is dying of not to meet Changjo again but right now they are digging their own graves.

                It was tiring for them to even put their footsteps in the studio. The make-up artists and stylist start to do their work with both girls. TeenTop have not yet to arrive.

“Eunchae , you seems gain so much weight. ” The make-up artist said while she notice her face is chubbier than before.

“I don’t know too Unnie , everybody said so but I haven’t check it myself. I don’t think I’m overweight for this contract though.”

                Since this is an expensive fashion brand, they have set the weight standard for their model to maintain in order to look good for their brand.

“NinNie is still look pretty good in this dress. ” The stylist said once she finished dressing NinNie , as always the maknae look very beautiful in the tiny black dress. She has all the curve.

“Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter