Taemin

Because of you ,My heart goes Thump Thump.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changjo’s POV :

                Oh , no ! is she try to killing me?. I stepped on her foot under the table but she kick my legs away , it’s hurt.

“ He’s a bossy boyfriend , always tell me to do this , do that “

“ Hey ! “ I couldn’t help but whispered to her.

“ Auntie….what hurt me the most…is that he always order me to clean his dorm and wash his un “ What??? I used my hand to cover her naughty mouth. But she take it away while my parents and sister seem really enjoy her show. She pretend to talk in a sad tone.

“ Wash his cloth and clean the toilet too….if he could clear all this disadvantage , I’m sure he gonna be a perfect boyfriend that I will cherish forever “ Wat?

“ Jonggie!!! How dare u do that to ur girl? “ My mother yelled to me

“ How could u bear with this kind of trouble maker ? I knew , we spoil him but I never really imagine he could be like this “ My noona said and look at me with her scary eyes.

“ Jonggie….it’s really need to be change “ My father who usually on my side now start to be on the pig’s side.

“ Umma , Appa , Noona!! U knew , I don’t want to do that but because she never called me Oppa even once since  we’re dating , I’m also angry too. “ You want to play with me? , there is no way.

“ Uh? “ She look at me puzzled

“ But we are in the same age “

“ There is not a problem Eunchae , I called my boyfriend Oppa too , even we’re the in same ages “

“ So ,how about this , from now on , Eunchae will call Jonggie Oppa , and Jonggie wont order u to clean or do anything too ? “ I look at her and she look at me. I secretly smirk to her.

“ Ok…… “ I feel happy when her voice feel like crying.

“ Promise? “ I stick out my little finger , we made our promised in front of my parents.

“ o….k…. “ We made a promise , come on! Do u want to win me? There’re no way little pig.

“ That why I’m so thankful for u , Eunchae , our son are a sassy boy but I guess if he have u , he will try to change for sure. “ She nodded and smiled to my mother. A fake smile.

                20 min later we finished our dinner and chatting. We prepare to come back but there is a heavy rain outside. My parents is very worry so they don’t allowed us to come back.

“ Stay here Jonggie , tomorrow early morning dad will drive u back to Seoul “ I look at Eunchae , and she nodded as ok.

“ Ok , Appa “

“ Eunchae , u can sleep at the guest room near Changjo’s room “ My sister smiled to her and she nodded.

“ Thank Unnie “

                Since we are the maknae , we had to clean the kitchen and all the plates before go to bed.

“ Hey , what u really want to do ? why u tell my parents like that? “

“ Well , I just tell them the truth “

“ U? “ I pointed my finger to her head while she took it away.

“ U’re a spoil kid “ She said. I want to knock her head but her phone interrupt me.

                There is a text message. She signed and show me.

“ Look ,it’s my schedule tomorrow , I don’t have time tomorrow “ I read it carefully , afraid that she lie to me , it was the message from her manager. It’s surprised me that she’s so busy.

“ 6am-9am radio show , 9:30am-12am photo shoot , 12am-2pm Dance battle practice , 2:30pm-5pm Invichible youth , 5:10pm-8pm Immotral song practice , 8pm-11pm Mnet Japan , 12pm fly to Hongkong. “

“ Ok , fine “ feel a little bit sorry for her super full schedule.

“ I’ll remember this, u’re my slave for one day “ I grinned my teeth , this girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter