Bossy boyfriend

Because of you ,My heart goes Thump Thump.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunchae’s POV :

                Get on my van with manager Oppa and NinNie , we’re ready to go for our photoshoot.

Today we wake up late so we just grab some sandwich and eat on the van. Sometime idols life is nothing you know? , but because I love music and performance that why I try my best to overcome all of those trouble. And of course because our fans are our strength to move on.

“ NinNie’s schedule today is full , after the photo shoot , there is a tv game show with A Pink and 4minutes until evening. While Eunchae have nothing to do today beside the photo shoot “

                I want to cry , I knew that I always want a free schedule but….not this month , u know I want to get busy as much as I could , because of that little jerk , Changjo!!!!!!!!! The turtle I hate the most!!!

“ Oppa , cant I have a busy schedule than this? “ Manager Oppa who sit at the front car turn to me with his werid expression.

“ Hey , Eunchae , did u got fever?, normally u would always clap ur hand in glee because of ur free schedule right? “

“ Oppa , you know there is also some day that I want to be a good girl to promote our group too. Any activity for me Oppa? “

“ It’s weird to hear that kind of words from u , I have some activity for u that recently I refused it but am not really sure that they still wish to have u in their show or not , I’ll contact to ask them about it”

“ Thank Oppa , I’ll always be thankful to u if u could give me more schedule , Yahoo!!! “ I smiled brightly , NinNie just look at me and chuckle , only her that know what is my real purpose to have such busy schedule.

                At 12am , our photoshoot finally done , I was more than happy that manager Oppa said , I still have a chance to be on the show. I’m busy now , sorry Choi JungHyung(Changjo ).

“ The show is dance battle of SBS , so we’ll rush to the dance studio to practice with ur male co star and other show is immortal song 2 , so work hard. “

“ I don’t care what the show it , as long as I could be busy , hehehe……thank Oppa ,I’ll work hard”

“ Aigoo……I don’t really believe that today is not a dream for me “ He pinch himself and look me with his huge eyes.

“ Come on , get it the van “

“ What? How about our launch ? Oppa “ NinNie echoed.

“ Eunchae’ll eat with the dance crew and u’ll eat with other idols when we arrive the country side , sorry for that girl “ we pouted , my stomach start to glowing.

                I keep chatting with NinNie until we reach SBS , I waved goodbye to them before enter the tv station.

                I knocked the dance station door before slowly enter.

“ Hi ! “ I bow cheerfully.

“ Hi , Eunchae “ Hana Unnie who is the leader of my group say hi to me , I was very surprised that she is here too.

“ Oh , Unnie , why u also here? “ I said and run to give her a big hug.

“ Our Shinhwa company choreographer is busy with his family and I don’t have schedule so I take over his work as ur choreographer with T.O.P choreographer too “

“ Really , so nice Unnie , I count on u “ What?. Did I heard T.O.P choreographer? , as far as I knew T.O.P only have some actor and actress and idols only have TeenTop and new rookies 100%.....oh god , NO!! no…..i try to calm down , Unnie smiled at me and say the name that skip my heart.

“ Oh , Changjo , U come? “ I really want to yelled to the world….oh my god….why u’re so cruel to me?...hi…hi…I wanna cry. I don’t even dared to turn my back to see his face because I knew if I turn back , he would give me his dead glance for sure.

“ Hi , Noona… “

“ Eunchae is here , she is ur partner “ I turn to him with my cry weak smiled. But in the opposite way he give me the charming smile that I never see before.

“ Oh , Eunchae shi….nice to work with u , u’re so beautiful “ I just know today that he is such a two face boy , he act nice in front of me while Unnie is with us but when we are alone , we would be a little devil….

“ Hi “

“ it great to see both of u have good team work and friendly “ we nodded and fake our smile.

“ After finish our 1 hour practice , we will eat launch “ What?

“ Unnie….cant we eat first? “

“ Eat before practice is not good for health “ I sighed before start to stretching.

“ pig is still a pig “ Changjo whispered to me , I bit my lower lips hard.

                Black eyes peas OMG started to play , it was one of my favorite dance track , we start to feel the song and dance freestyle to it. Actually , I noticed that little devil dance so well , and he got swag.

                The choreography that Oppa and Unnie create is so much fun and made me very comfortable , Because there are no skinship , he chasing me and I ignore him just as the meaning of the lyrics.

“ it’s so good already , I guess if u two practice more , it going to be perfect. “ We nodded , I sighed before asked

“ Unnie , now it’s 1 o’clock , I’m starving to dead now “ She chuckle and nodded

“ Ok , I gotta go for my next schedule , order for urself , byebye , have a good day “ She waved goodbye to us and discuss something with T.O.P choreographer Oppa before leave.

“ What u want to eat? “ He asked us

“ Oppa , I want to eat pizza and dokbukhi,Kimchi jikkae , and one big cola “ I said in one breath but he made a puzzled face , I knew he would scold me for eat that kind of fast food but I really want it today , I’m very tried , I don’t care now even my manager know it and scold me…..whatever.

“ Oppa , please?. I promised to practice harder and master the choreography “ I shaking his arm , yes I have no ageyo but I have an annoyed mouth.

“ Ok , Ok , just for once. How about u Changjo? “

“ Hmmm…..one Kimchi Ramen and one bottle of water “ he nodded before added

“ look , he is a man and eat less than u “

“ Oppa , I didn’t even eat breakfast “ I lied. He sighed and leave. Now there is only me and Changjo.He turn to me with his evil smile.

“ u know , today I received a call from my manager said that u just want to join dance battle today but maybe it’s a fate that let me be your partners , do u think getting busy could avoid me easily? Huh? “                                     He bend his face down , our face almost touch each other.

“ I just want to help my group for promotion , what’s wrong with that? “

“ Yeah , I think it’s good too , because now our schedule almost the same “ He said smiling.

“ And u will follow me to be my servant everywhere  ,hahhahah “ His evil laugh made me going crazy.

“ Massage my legs !!! “ Again???? Oh , no , I’m so sin to myself.

“ don’t want? “ I shaking my head and start to massaging his legs. I really want to take a short nap.

“ hey , where’s ur strength? “ I yawn , feel really tried , today I woke up early and didn’t eat a proper breakfast , and do the tiring photo shoot , practice dancing and now become this little jerk servant.

“ Changjo….i’ll give u 1 month+1 day ok? , please not today “

“ Huh ? “

“ Ok , u’re agree , thank u , and let me borrow ur laps for 15 minutes “ Didn’t wait for his response I lay down on his laps and close my eyes , feel so peaceful. I hear him mumble something but I don’t care , all I want to do now is sleep.

Changjo’s POV :

“ hey , I didn’t even said , I agree , hey “ I shaking her head but she didn’t even react a little bit , pig is still a pig , can sleep everywhere and faster than a normal human. But why on my laps? She’s so heavy.

                I don’t care about her and just let her sleep on my laps , suddenly my phone start to ring , my noona calling me , I miss her so bad , she rarely call me since she is a busy woman and she not really interest in my career as an idols either.

“ Oh , hi noona “

( Aigoo…my baby Jonggie , I just see you on TV , u had grew a lot , we missed u so much.Hey , didn’t u told us that u got an idol girlfriend last month? ) I was stunning in a second , yes , I do told my family like that since my mom’s friends always teasing that me and Teen Top members are gay. Mom is really worry about me so I had to lie her that I got a girl and she also an idol that why I couldn’t reveal my relationship.

“hmm…don’t tell mom about it , I just lied to her ,I’m sorry Noona “

( Really? U really do lied to her? That why she seem so suspicious about it.she asked me to tell u to bring ur girlfriend to eat dinner with us tonight no matter how busy u are. You know it, right?. How a mother care about her son afraid that he is gay , anyway , what u want to do next?) I sighed but an idea just come into my mind , I smiled

“ Noona , I’ll go home after finished my schedule , and tell mom that I’ll bring my girlfriend “

( uh? )

“ I’ll explain to u later , take care Noona “

                I look at the girl who sleep on my laps and smirking , it’s an awesome idea even I had to lower myself. I shaking her head hard and yelled into her ears.

“ Yay!!! “ she wake up with his annoying face and staring at me.

“ why u are so strict , I just borrowed ur laps for 15 minutes , cant u let me have a little sleep? Wae? “

                She yelled to me and still yawning , I don’t say anything beside show her my phone.

“ It’s 1:25 now , ur 15 minutes is over , why I cant wake u up? This is my laps not ur pillow “ She bit her lower lips.

                I want to ask her to be my fake girlfriend today but don’t really know how to start.

“ Hey , pig , how about get 2 days off from being my servant? “ she looked at me unbelievable

“ Forget it , I know u have ur dirty trick again “ I smirk , this girl.

“ Hey , I do have a condition to exchange with it but it not like u think. “ I try to explain and be gentle to her.

“ Ok , tell me then , I’ll think about it “

“ Em..be my fake girlfriend today and have a dinner with my family “ I said in one breath.

“ What? Be ur girlfriend? “ He yelled out , since this is a tv station I try to cover .

“ Hey , fake girlfriend not real girlfriend “ She nodded and I released .

“ my mother suspicious that I’m a gay so I had to tell her that I got a girl “

“ but u are not “ I nodded

“ help me? “ this is the first time that I made a puppy face to her.

“ No way , there are no way for me to be ur fake girlfriend , even it’s for hour or for a minute and It made me want to vomit , u are such a distract and coward boy , but if u change the condition I’ll try to reconsider it “  oh , ho , now she want to take advantage on me?.

“ so what u want? “

“ Forget our last promised , I’m no longer ur servant but u are my slave  for 1 month , hehe , it’s perfect “ I smirk , she have such a big dream.

“ Forget it , I have many other friend to help , anyway they are better than u “ I grabbed my phone and pretend to call to someone but she stopped me

“ Ok , ok , I knew a thick skin boy like u wont agree with this , how about this , I will have a two days off and u’ll become my servant in this two days , ok? , please… “ did she want to take revenge on me?why want me to be her servant so bad?

“ One word , No! “ She grinned her tenth.

“ Ok ! only become my servant for one day is enough!!! Don’t tell me u’re a coward boy who scare that I could bully u “

“ well , one day is fine for me “ she laughed , I smell something fishy but just let it be , after all I’m a man.

“ but I don’t really think my family going to love a pig like u , and are u sure u are a girl? “ I looked at her short hair cut , yes, she is a perfect tomboy from head to to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter