Chocolate.

He's Her Choice.

 

Suki POV

 

“Annyong!” I finally get to see them, after queueing for so long, Today is different though, among these idols of mine, one of them is a friend. Isn’t that great? Especially that he lives in the same house as Kikwang!

 

“Hi Suki! You’re alone?” my new found friend asked me.

“Nah! I’m with Hye-Sun. Remember I told you about my best friend? Yea, she’s here. Right there!” I pointed towards Hye-Sun’s direction.

“Ah! You know Hye-Sun?” Dong Woon asked me.

“Of course, we’ve known each other since like forever! Ahh….Junhyung oppa knows it too.” I replied. The moment the members heard me calling him oppa, all of them has a smirk plastered on their faces.

“Oppa huh? What does that make me then?” Kikwang asked with a pouted mouth. So CUTE!

“That makes you my favourite Beast member!” I replied to him before getting pushed off by the next girl. Oh well, it’s normal. I ran towards Hye-Sun’s direction and told her that we could go off now but she refused, saying that she had another appointment. Oh well, I’ve got work anyways.

 

After Fan-Meeting ends

 

DJ POV

 

“Where’s Dong Woon?” I asked the members, seeing that our maknae had mysteriously disappear right after the fan meeting.

“Hmm… he said, he’ll be outside so if we’re done we could just go out and meet him.”Kikwang answered. As soon as we had gathered all of our stuff, all of us made our way out when we saw our maknae talking to Hye-Sun. He looks awkward and weird. He keeps out stretching out his biceps and ruffling his hair. I know this reaction. I’ve seen it in that chic flick-Aquamarine. Heh! He’s so awkward now. I’ve never seen him like this. Dong Woon suddenly turned around, probably because Hye-Sun had alerted him of us being there. He said something to her, before the two of them make their way towards us.

 

“Hyung! Let me introduce my new friend from school, she’s Kim Hye-Sun,” Dong Woon introduced her brightly.

 

“Annyonghaseyo. I’m Kim Hye-Sun, but you can just call me Hye-Sun. It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said in a soft-spoken voice, before giving a formal bow. Each of us introduced ourselves before offering to send her home but she had her car along, so she politely declined.

 

Before we set off, Hye-Sun called out to Dong Woon.

 

“I forgot. Here. Chocolate. As a welcome-to-school present and for being a friend. Bye!” She then hastily ran to her car before driving away.

 

Is it just me or the atmosphere is becoming very suspicious.