She's a great friend.

He's Her Choice.

 

DW POV

 

Thank you, dear god! I finally got away from the mob of fan girls. They were like ninjas. Appearing out of nowhere like that.  Finally I got to take a deep breath and calm myself down. Ah! The note! I took out the note and read it since I haven’t had a chance to read it at all since she gave it to me earlier.

 

“You should probably pay more attention in lecture if you want to have good grades. Assignment: Write a 5000 about an influential person in your terms and how he/she had affected his/her surrounding. This will be graded as 5% of your semester score. Also, do listen to the tape. Hope it helps.  – Hye-Sun “

 

Ahhh! Savior! I knew she’d be a great friend!

 

Hye-Sun POV

 

I hope that that tape helps me. He was so distracted during class just now. Oh well, I did what I could to help.

 

“Hye-Sun!!!!! I heard about it! Dong Woon is in your class! AHHHHH!! Too bad he’s not any of our bias. Anyways, fan-meeting today. Go Go GO!” Suki dragged me to my car to head towards the fan-meeting site. Suki is my best friend. We practically do everything together and we love almost the same things. Like Beast. She claimed herself to be the ultimate fan, she knows everything about them, I could even label her as a stalker. She would often drag me, and I’ll concede willingly seeing that I too love them as much. However, there’s something about me. I hate crowds. I can’t be in crowds so I’d always have to just stand by the side. I am pretty much content looking at them from that distance, though Suki claimed that it feels so much more overwhelming if I was nearer but I like my spot. Near enough to see them, far enough to not be in the crowd .

 

DJ POV

 

Ahhh! That girl is here again. This time, I’m gonna man up and ask her name.

 

“Hey guys, look it’s that girl again.” Hyun seung said. Every one of the members looked at her, though I wish they didn’t. I should have kept her as my secret. Then I saw it.

 

Dong Woon took his hand up and waved at her. A few moments later, she waved back. Everyone was shocked to see the girl waved back.

 

I couldn’t control my curiosity so I said, in a somewhat irritated voice, “ YA! You know her?”

 

“Of course, she’s a great friend!” he said, flashing that smile of his again.