Epilogue.

He's Her Choice.

Narrator's POV

Hyun Seung and Hye-Sun came out of the room, holding hands and everyone knew what's happening.
They are official now.

"But Hyun Seung, when did you start you know?" Junhyung asked.

"Since a long time ago. Actually i've known her for about a year now," Hyun Seung replied to Junhyung.

Everyone's face was filled with shock.

"Uhh.. guys, i want to tell you something,"Hye sun said to the group.

"Yea yea, we know, you guys are together. Now don't go breaking my heart, but i'm glad you're happy tho. I'll let him take you but if he makes you unhappy, you can come to me," Kikwang said.

"Me too. But now i have to find someone else to be my campus couple. Haishhh!!!" Everyone burst in laughter upon hearing Dong woon's comment.

"Ya Hyun Seung, i still love her you know so if you break her heart, i break your arms or legs, whichever you choose!" Doo joon reluctantly congratulate the couple.

"Urm.... no. No that but thank you for the congratulatory speeches everyone, i think but it's not that. I just want to clarify something. That guy just now, CAP, he's my step brother. We share the same mom."Hye-Sun told the group.

All of them had a shocked expression on their face that it was almost impossible for Hyun Seung and Hye Sun not to laugh.

Suki then stood up and exclaimed, "Can i have him cause i'm so tired of Junhyung now?"

 

Everyone laughed and that day all of them spent the day together in the apartment. Hye-Sun had made her choice, the only choice she ever let herself have anyways. To satisfy their friends' curiosity, the new couple decided to tell them about the story of how they met, but that is a different story altogether.

For now, He's her choice. her only choice.

 

****************************

I know kinda bad ending but idk, this is all that i can come out with, since like i said the last chapter, i accidentally deleted the drafts T.T comment okay cause you know i love you if you did.

peace out.chu~