Planning a Reunion??

Dream of a Kiss.. Alia and Leeteuk

 

                Leeteuk parked his car near the restaurant they saw. He’s going to have a date with his fiancée.

                “We’re here. They said their pasta here is the best.” Leeteuk said as he go down from his car and went to the other side of the car to open the door for his fiancée.

                “Really?! Can’t wait to taste it.” Taeyon said as he hold Leeteuk’s arm.

                They were going inside the restaurant when Taeyon stopped.

                “Oh! I forgot my bag!” Taeyoon remembered. “You go first. I’ll just go get it.”

                “Okay. I’ll look for our seat.” Leeteuk said.

                He’s going inside the restaurant when he saw someone familiar. Really familiar.

                Alia. He thought. It’s really her. She’s here. He just stand outside the door while looking at Alia talking and laughing with a guy. When Alia turned to him, he walks fast back to his car.

                “Honey! I got my bag.” Taeyon said but Leeteuk just hold her arm and lead her to his car.

                “Let’s eat somewhere else. The foods not good here.” Leeteuk trying to calm down.

                “Hey! Is there a problem?” Taeyon asked when Leeteuk started the engine.

                “Nothing! I remembered I want to eat something else.” Leeteuk explained.

                They went to another restaurant and ate there. Leeteuk accompanied his fiancée until her home and went straight to the bar. He’s trying to drank his self.

                It’s been a long time since I last saw her. More or less 4 years?! I never thought I could see her again. But why did I ran when I saw her. Huh! What’s happening to me?! I must be nuts! I shouldn’t have run. Leeteuk thought. But I missed her. I missed her so much.

                Leeteuk took his phone out and called some of his friends. Obviously his Super Junior friends. After waiting for an hour, they came.

                “Hyung!” Eunhyuk approached Leeteuk and hug him. So as the others.

                “Hey guys! How are you?!”  Leeteuk asked so happy to see them again. “where are the others??”

                Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kang-in, and Ryeowook are the one who came.

                “Kyuhyun, Siwon and Sungmin will be late. Shindong can’t come. His son is sick. Yesung and Kibum are busy. And the others, I don’t know. We can’t contact them.” Donghae explained.

                “Any problem hyung?! Why the sudden drink up session?” Kang-in asked.

                “Nothing! I just miss you guys..”

                “One scotch please.” Ryeowook ordered. “where’s your fiancée? and why didn't you tell us that you're going to be married soon.. with Taeyon.”

                “She’s already home and it's a long story, i don't want to talk about it for now.”

                Then suddenly Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon came.

                “Hyung.. I missed you..” as Sungmin hugged Leeteuk.

                “Hey! Maknae! You look different in your suit..” Kang-in said tapping Kyuhyun's shoulder.

                “I came from work. Where are the other hyungs?!” Kyuhyun sat beside Eunhyuk.

                “They can’t come. Busy.” Donghae said and ordered a drink.

                “We’re busy too.” Siwon replied. “Who’s treat is this?”

                “Leeteuk hyung! He’s the one who invited us.” Sungmin answered.

                “Hey! You all have money. And rich. Do I need to treat you.?”

                “You invited us so it’s your treat. Waiter!” Ryeowook called the waiter to order.

                "Hyung! Don't you have anything to tell us??" Siwon asked.

                "What?!" Leeteuk respond.

                "Com'on hyung. You're engaged and haven't told any of us." Kyuhyun said and the others are also looking at Leeteuk waiting for his answer.

                "I'm going to tell you guys.. but in the right time." Leeteuk replied and drink in his glass.

                "When is the right time? is there any problem?" Donghae asked.

                "Com'on guys.. I invited you 'coz i missed you.. can we talk about it some other time..?! I don't want to talk about it for now.." Leeteuk is becoming irritated.

                "Okay.." Eunhyuk said and the others just nod understanding what their hyung wanted at that time. They know he has a problem but can't tell them.

 

                “Anyway guys.. do you have a news regarding the girls?!” Leeteuk asked them.

                “Who’s girls?! Are they y? Beautiful?” Donghae asked excitedly.

                “Idiot!” Kang-in slap Donghae in the head.

                “He’s talking about Alia and the other girls.” Ryeowook said smiling at Leeteuk.

                “I saw her awhile ago at a restaurant.” Leeteuk said.

                “Did you talk to her?” Siwon asked as he drank in his glass.

                Leeteuk just shook his head.

                “Why hyung? You should have approached her.” Sungmin said disappointed.

                “I don’t know, I just felt shy.” Leeteuk shrugged.

                “SHY?!” the guys said in unison.

                “Why? aren't you ready to face her? I mean.. don't you want to tell her you have a FIANCEE? them?” Eunhyuk asked staring at their former leader.

                Leeteuk was taken aback by the sudden question, actually he's afraid on how she will react once she knew that he's already engage. Is she going to be happy for me? glad? he knew that there are still things that still unsolve between the two of them since their communication has been accidentaly cut off when he entered the military.

                “Hey! Hey! Why don’t we meet them.? I've missed them, i haven't heard anything from them.” Sungmin suggested oblivious to what his former leader feel at the moment.

                “That’s a good idea.” Kyuhyun said looking at his drink and then smiled.

                All of the guys just look at Kyuhyun. “Yah! Why are you looking at me.??”

                “You just want to see Tiana.. right?!” Donghae teases Kyuhyun.

                “Stop it hyung! I don’t miss her.” Kyuhyun said defensively.

                "I didn't say you miss her.. you're the one who said it." Donghae said with a sneer.

                “Do you know where to find them? Do you have contact with them?” Siwon asked.

                “I have!” Ryeowook and Eunhyuk said in chorus and looked at each other.

                “I have Maley’s number.” Ryeowook said.

                “I have Alia’s. We can call them.” Eunhyuk said also.

                “So let’s have a reunion. But where?!” Sungmin asked.

                “We can do it at our hotel.” Eunhyuk suggested. “Don’t worry, it's for free.”

                “So the place is okay. Then when? Next week?” Kang-In is also excited with the reunion.

                “I can’t go if it’s next week. I have an important meeting.” Siwon said. “Let’s move it 2 weeks from now.”

                “Is everbody free??” Leeteuk questioned them.

                Everyone nod in agreement. “Tell the others about it. Everybody should be there.” Leeteuk said also excited.

                “Then I’ll call Alia. Do you want to talk to her hyung?” Eunhyuk facing Leeteuk.

                “Nah! You can talk to her.” Leeteuk said even though he really wanted to talk to Alia.

                “Okay.” Then Eunhyuk dialed Alia’s number.