Dream.. :))

Dream of a Kiss.. Alia and Leeteuk

          I am walking in an aisle wearing a beautiful white gown. In the end of that aisle is the man I have loved, and still loving for many years, looking so handsome in his white tuxedo. He wears that smile that always melt my heart. When I reached the end of the aisle, he hold my hand and pulled me near his body as he intently look into my eyes and says..

          "You're so beautiful... as always!" He lowered his face to mine, wanting to kiss me, then...

 

          "Hey! Alia, wake up!" Joana's trying to wake Alia up.

          "Hmmmm..."

          "Alia, wake up! It's already 6 in the morning!"

          "Hmmmm... Oppa... Leeteuk-oppa... Kiss me..!"

          Geez! She's dreaming! Joana thought but still trying to wake her up. "Com'on! wake up sleepy head..!"

          Alia didn't wake up. Joana is trying to find a way to wake her up.

          "Joana! Is Alia already awake?!" Joana hear Maley calling. "Breakfast's ready!"

          You don't want to wake up huh! Then, let's see if you still wnat to sleep. She stands at the side of Alia's bed and pushed her until...

          "Ouch! hmm.. That hurts!" Alia fell in the floor. "Yah! Why did you do that?!"

          "I have been waking you up for years! You're not Tiana to wake up so late.." Joana said. "Maley's calling, breakfast is ready."

          "Okay.. I'll just wash my face first.." As Alia stood up sluggishly, yawning.

          "Oppa.. Leeteuk-oppa.. Kiss me.. hahaha..!"  Joana's laughing while imitating what Alia's saying while sleeping.

          "Hey you! Shut up! They might hear you.."

          "Hahaha! Dreaming of Leeteuk-sshi huh!" Joana said smiling while going out of  the room.

          It's so embarassing! Alia said while blushing. Ah, Why am I dreaming of him again?! It's already four years since that dream started..since we lost our communication.. Hmmm.. thinking about him, how is he? Is he thinking about us? Does he miss us? me?? I haven't heard a news about him.. hmm.. huh! Enough! I'm tired of thinking of the same questions without an answer.