Episode 3 - Umma

BAP's Special Hello Baby

Hyun Ki and Himchan ride in a seperate car from the other five with the children politely behaving even Jihyun. They were heading back to the baby house discussing if they should tell the other members that the Umma was a man. Jihyun sits next to Himchan staring out the window quietly a caption appears near him saying Jong Up Appa where are you? Min Jung sits in Himchan's lap munching on chocolate looking around as she kicks her feet. Jae Hwa sits playing with the ends of Hyun Ki's wig not fazed by the fact her beloved brother is wearing female clothes.

"Hidden Camera! Hidden Camera", Himchan smiles.

"Who?"

"...Zelo ah!"

"He's younger than me"

"Yongguk ah?"

Hyun Ki tilts his head, "You know the members"

"Jihyun which Appa do you not like? Shiroda, shiroda"

".....Young Jae Appa!"

"Waeyo?"

"Yeoja"

"What does that make me?"

"Yeppeo", Jae Hwa smiles.

"Is Oppa yeppeo?", Hyun Ki smiles.

Jae Hwa nods.

"Why do you like Yongguk Appa? He's not pretty", Himchan tries.

"Jeoda, jeoda"

"Aigoo, our Jay is so cute"

In the other car the five recieve the news that the Umma is Hyun Ki, a man, and Young Jae's expression darkens. Daehyun is the first to say anything making the mood akward by saying He's a cute Umma. The five are told they get to do a hidden camera to see if Hyun Ki is true Umma material as Zelo suggested earlier as they were filming. Yongguk has Zelo do aegyo to get the staff to agree to let Himchan in on it. Once they reach the baby house Young Jae is given the task of grabbing Himchan. Hyun Ki enters to see no one waiting but camera crews, he immediately starts playing with the three babies. BAP is seen in another apartment beside the baby house crowding around a monitor watching Hyun Ki.

"....He's good"

"At this rate we'll lose"

BAP is handed profile on Hyun Ki that explained his fears and dislikes. The six are told to use those facts against the Umma as he takes care of the three. Something on the screen catches their eye, Hyun Ki was losing energy fast as all three wanted to play three different thing with him right at that moment.

"Should we help?"

"Avatar! Avatar......Yoo Young Jae first", Yongguk smiles.

Young Jae sighs, "Neh hyung"

Young Jae rushes in with none of the kids noticing him not even the distressed Umma looked his way. Hyun Ki eventually collaspes to the floor after Jihyun attacks his legs. Young Jae hurries to stop Jihyun before someone got seriously hurt. The screen changes to Hyun Ki giving an interview about the hidden camera. He states it wasn't hidden very well laughing on camera. He says it was clear when Young Jae came in after what happened that it was a hidden camera. A caption appears on screen; Really? We'll try harder!

"Appa kiss Umma", Min Jung laughs.

Hyun Ki blushes, "Your english is really good"

'Tell Hyunnie you see a spider', Daehyun buzzes.

"Oh! Is that a spider?!"

Hyun Ki doesn't look keeping his attention on the children. Young Jae gets told to try accidently bump into the light switch which he fails but earns the children's attention. Min Jung micmicks him laughing while Jae Hwa looks at him silently to see if he's okay then rowdy Jihyun walks over looking at Young Jae only to quickly walk away. Young Jae leaves making a face bursting into laughter as he reaches the others. He reveals Jihyun had come to stand near him cause he had to fart.

"Jinja?"

"Neh"

"Daehyun goon, enjoy Jihyun's scent"

Daehyun goes in with orders to use the fact Hyun Ki voted him second. He tries his best to appeal to Hyun Ki who does his best to ignore Daehyun. Not giving up Daehyun dances the dance Jae Hwa likes, Crash even singing his parts from it. Hyun Ki is forced to watch earning Daehyun a small victory as well as another mission. Get Hyun Ki to say I love you Daehyun Oppa. The five seem confident that Hyun Ki would never say it meaning Daehyun would fail. Daehyun gets around his hyungs rules making it into a quiz.

"Hyun Ki, do you know what Babys tell me all the time?"

"Your fans?"

"Neh!"

"I love you Oppa"

"Aniya...I'm always with the others"

"So then 'I love you Daehyun Oppa' "

Daehyun smiles big, "Neh~"

The five watch dumbfounded but for the sake of time another member goes in, Yongguk. The younger members have fun making their leader do aegyo getting a better reaction out of Hyun Ki than with Daehyun's improptu performance. Yongguk unlike the other two able to sit beside Hyun Ki talking with him and the children comfortably. The younger members revolt against the peace making Yongguk's mission to comment on Hyun Ki's body. Young Jae tells a more precise thing to say making their leader turn red and start laughing.

"Hyun Ki ah..You're body is......"

"y, right?"

The six burst into laughter.

"I guess it's more cute than y.....hyu-- ah I mean Oppa has a y body"

Yongguk blushes, "G-gomawo"

"All the babys think so even our Jay likes Yongguk Appa"

Jae Hwa chews on her finger nodding.

"What about Young Jae Appa and Daehyun Appa?", Yongguk repeats.

"Appa is better"

"Are you going to put the bunny on your shelf?", Yongguk smiles.

Jae Hwa nods.

The scene skips to the end result of the day, BAP decides Hyun Ki is Umma material. The children put the matoki's on their shelves with Jae Hwa being the first to choose putting Yongguk's on her shelf right away. Min Jung goes next putting Himchan's on her shelf but Jihyun just stares at the shelves.

"Jihyun goon did you want to pick Himchan appa?"

Jihyun nods.

"You'll have to pick a second appa"

Jihyun shakes his head.

"Did you want to pick Yongguk Appa too?"

Jihyun nods tearing up.

"Is there any other Appa you like?"

Jihyun pouts putting Jong Up's on his shelf.

"Jihyun is there any Appa you don't like?"

"Young Jae Appa"

"Jay is there any Appa you don't like?"

"Ramyun Appa"

"Min Jung, which do you not like?"

"Young Jae Appa"

They finish selecting the Appa they like with the result being: Jae Hwa -> Yongguk and Young Jae and Daehyun, Min Jung -> Himchan and Zelo, Jihyun -> Jong Up. Hyun Ki ends the show by asking if he can go change now earning laughter from everyone.