Episode 3 - Umma For A Day

BAP's Special Hello Baby

The three kids sit backstage waiting with what looks like a woman but the camera doesn't show her face. The camera pans to show they were at a live BAP performance clearly secretly as the BAP members continue to tell the camera how much they want to see the children. BAP leaves the stage and the woman with the three kids head onto the stage earning a big roar from the Babys sitting in the crowds. The camera shows the woman's face it turns out to be Jae Hwa's older brother Hyun Ki. Someone rushes across the stage handing him a microphone. Min Jung and Jihyun start running around the stage while Jae Hwa tries to hide behind her brother dressed in drag.

"Annyeong Babys! Do you watch Hello Baby?"

The crowd roars.

"Did you know the kids prepared a special preformance for their favorite Appas", Hyun Ki smiles.

The crowd roars.

"Who do you want to see preform first?"

Millions speak at once.

"Jihyun goon? Jihyun goon, are you ready?"

"Neh!", Jihyun shouts loudly.

"Okay, Jihyun goon chose a BAP song to perform"

The crowd roars.

"Jihyun goon which song are you going to perform?"

"ONE SHOT!", Jihyun shouts into the mic.

"Do you like it?"

Jihyun nods.

"Are the Appas different in it? Which Appa is the coolest?"

Jihyun nods, "Jong Up Appa"

"Since I clearly I'm not dressed to preform with Jihyun goon....Girls follow me"

Yong Sook takes the stage with Jihyun doing a round about version of the song with Jihyun mostly shouting Zelo and Yongguk parts. After watching the performance backstage Jong Up and the others get closer to the stage greeting Jihyun who runs straight to Jong Up. The daughters go next dancing with Hyun Ki still in drag dancing to G.Na's TOP Girl. Hyun Ki goes back to being the MC with all the kids standing beside him.

"Jay why did we dance to Top Girl?"

"Yeppeo Unni"

"You like G.Na Unni?"

Jae Hwa nods.

"Min Jung why did you dance Top Girl?"

"Me!"

"You? ....You're Top Girl?"

Min Jung nods.

"Should we bring the Appas out here?"

The kids shout and the crowd shouts.

"Jay shout for your favorite Appa", Hyun Ki smiles.

".....Yongguk Appa!"

Yongguk comes on stage picking up Jae Hwa.

"Min Jung shout for your Appa"

"Himchan Appa"

Himchan rushes to Min Jung happy she finally got his name.

"Jihyun should we tell Jon--"

"Ramyun Appa!"

"Oh! Jinja?"

Zelo runs to Jihyun picking him up and running around the stage with him.

Hyun Ki points to the fans, "Call out to the other Appa, please"

The others take to the stage to with Young Jae and Daehyun looking confused at Yongguk. The six suddenly become interested in the MC not able to recongize their teenage fan from episode one. The production crew reveals that only the three appas that were pick have to do the next mission. Candy Kiss with poki. Only seeing it looked like a woman the three not picked complain. Yongguk goes first with Hyun Ki turning bright red but a few fans in the first row are caught on camera recongizing the female as Hyun Ki which spreads their the fans like wild fire. Suddenly the fans begin chanting cheering for the game hearing it was two guys. The game begins but too embarassed Hyun Ki by the thought of his lips might touch Yongguk's breaks away first. Himchan prepares to go next before a thought comes to him.

"Is it okay if the lips touch?"

"Bwoh?", the others chime.

"Do I have to play?", Hyun Ki manages.

The other five break into laughter.

"Mian"

Hyun Ki does the game with Himchan last less than he did with Yongguk as Himchan's comment stays fresh in his mind. Zelo goes last with Hyun Ki speaking up about the maknae's age afraid he'll get in trouble for the underage maknae playing with him. Given Hyun Ki was of legal age the staff had Jihyun pick between Daehyun and Young Jae. Jihyun hits Young Jae with a smile as he goes in Zelo's place. Hyun Ki decides to hold still letting Young Jae take the bites with fans very eager to see if their lips touch. Young Jae thinking it was a girl doesn't care if their lips touch just wanting to win. BAP errupts into laughter shouting their delight and regret as the two boys lips touched.

"Their lips touched!"

"I'm jealous", Daehyun sighs.

"Miss pick rank the members, the member in last stays on the stage"

"1st place...Young Jae, 2nd place...Daehyun, 3rd place...Yongguk, 4rd place...Zelo, 5th place...Jong Up, 6th place Himchan"

The five leave the stage with the three kids with them fully out of sight Hyun Ki takes off his wig revealing he was a he. Hyun Ki tells him that he was going to play the role of umma for the day and it was only Himchan's choice to tell the others that he was a he.

"Did your lips touch?", Himchan smiles.

"Aneyo"