Lee MinHo

Torn Between

“YooSung-ah!” Ellen and Ayumi waved happily as YooSung looked over during a break in his choreographing works.

YooSung smiled and waved back, heading toward them.

“Ayumi! I heard you started working already! Was it great?”

Ayumi smiled cheerfully, “Yeah! It was so cool meeting all the great artists!”

He then turned to look at Ellen, “How have you been? What did you and Mr. J.Y Park talk about?” YooSung haven’t got the news that Ellen have now became a part of JYP Entertainment.

“Guess what!” She embraced him quickly, she wanted to share her happiness with him so badly, “I’m now officially a JYPE trainee!”

“Oh my God, that’s exactly what I betted!” YooSung smiled and looked over at the tall man beside Ellen, “Um…intro please.”

Ellen giggled shyly, “This is Im SeulOng of 2AM. SeulOng, this is my best friend, Baek YooSung.”

SeulOng had a bright smile on, “Nice to meeting you, Baek YooSung. I heard several stories about you from Ellen, you seem to be an impressive person.”

YooSung bowed slightly, “Thank you…your compliment really made my day!” Im SeulOng…eh? He must have been that guy Ellen talks about all the time. He must have been that guy Ellen never have forgotten. By the looks on Ellen’s face, I could tell, she still have feelings for him.

“Yoho!!!!!” Jason’s brown hair caught everyone’s eyes. After all, he is the only one around that is not Asian. He came in the dance studio with Lee MinHo, checked out the f(x) girls, then walked toward where Ellen, Ayumi, YooSung, and SeulOng gathered. “That girl over there, she’s so hot, what’s her name?” Jason pointed at Victoria who was practising dance.

SeulOng laughed and joked, “He’s my bro’s wife Victoria, yo!” mentioning NichKhun.

Jason made a face, “Really? Don’t kid me!” then smiled and reached for SeulOng’s hand, “My name is Jason, nice to meet ya! I bet you are...what-is-it—Im SeulOng?!”

SeulOng shook hands with him, a bit surprised that Jason would know his name, then he went to peak at Ellen who was looking away nervously, “Park SaRang talk about me?”

“All the time, of course! She’s your fan, isn’t that right, Ellen?” Jason laughed cheerfully, “Why are you blushing…Aww—our Ellen is so adorable!!” Jason went on to grab Ellen’s cheeks and .

 

Lee MinHo aside looked a bit uncomfortable, he took a little peak at everyone and met SeulOng’s eyes.

Im SeulOng noticed Lee MinHo’s eyes, they were a pair of eyes that are gorgeous but shiny with a glow of sadness, he swallowed hard and spoke, “Hey MinHo! Haven’t seen you around in a long time!”

Yeah, in a long long time…Lee MinHo’s eyes glowed with solemn, and smiled a beautifully sad smile, “Ong…”

Jason frowned a bit, giving MinHo a suspicious look. But MinHo doesn’t seem to notice. MinHo doesn’t seem to notice Jason’s expressions. MinHo doesn’t seem to notice the Japanese girl that just greeted him. MinHo doesn’t seem to notice YooSung’s stare. MinHo doesn’t seem to notice anything in the world. Except one man. Except Im SeulOng.

Im SeulOng looked at him earnetsly, even without knowing his feelings SeulOng noticed that something have gone wrong. SeulOng asked, “Do you…have something to say to me?”

Lee MinHo looked hurt and broken. SeulOng doesn’t want to see that look. SeulOng doesn’t know why but he can’t stand it when this man in front of him look so weak and healpless, as if he could be blown away by even just a spring breeze. Lee MinHo stood still and didn’t speak. SeulOng’s heart hurted. SeulOng doesn’t know why but his heart just hurts so much when Lee MinHo is acting like that. He frowned and a feeling deep inside his heart urged him to pull him aside. Im SeulOng grabbed MinHo’s hand and went outside the studio.

“What is this, MinHo? Why can’t you say something!? Speak to me!” Im SeulOng yelled at the man who is just a tiny bit taller than himself.

“Ong…” MinHo looked at SeulOng’s eyes, “I—nothing.” He looked away again, his heart is beating so fast whenever SeulOng is close and near, he cannot look at him for such a long time. It’s just unbearable, the desire deep hidden in his heart.

SeulOng frowned and stepped toward him, “Look at me. Tell me what you are thinking about.”

Lee MinHo smiled a little and said, “Why don’t you introduce me to your friend…Ellen? She’s hot.”

Im SeulOng frowned, “MinHo-ya!… she’s a person I would like to treasure.”

You would like to…treasure? How about me? What does it mean by…treasure? “No. I’m just saying she looks like she can make a girlfriend, that’s all.” MinHo pretended that he is unconcerned of what he had said.

SeulOng was silent and looked at him, “Let’s go back in.”

“No. I will get going.” Lee MinHo smiled in a manly manner, “Can you tell Jason to come out, too? I will just wait for him here.”

“Okay…” SeulOng was a bit concerned for MinHo. Lately, he have been acting sort of strange. It’s a strange thought but, SeulOng know it’s somehow related to himself. What have I done to him? I can’t remember a time when I did something bad to him. Why would I do something bad to him?