Was better before

Nothing to lose

 

"And in the world of entertainment. The famous group, Big Bang, is considered so far one of the best bands in Korea and Asia. Recently gained further popularity with his music video 'fantastic baby', one of the most downloaded videos 2012. Besides .... "

"Hey, it turned off the TV?" I reproach Donghae who was sitting with his friend Kyuhyun

"Why do you think .... That group is the most hate, absolutely everything is all about Big Bang, is very irritating not?. But when I am the president of the company of my father, they're going to hate me, because I will make life miserable "said kyuhyun who was sitting with the hand control.

"Haha yeah right .. You think your father would. The singer with the Psy are the most cared for by the company because they generate more money "

"So what? I will be the owner and I have to obey "

Then one of the maids income

"Kyuhyun Sr, his father ordered to go to the company at this time"

"Tell my father that I will, but later. I have things to do "

"But sr. Kyuhyun said it was urgent "

"Go, tell that and do not bother me"

"Yes sir" said leaving the room

"Calm down, not to treat her so bad"

"The friendly Donghae, always defending the innocent, but I can do? So I am, my character is something ..... "Then his phone rang kyuhyun." is my father "

"Talk back"

"Hello"

"Kyuhyun you not heard? I TOLD YOU GO TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY "

"I'm busy father"

"I'm not asking, I'm demanding"

"But I hung up on me ......."

"You better go Kyuhyun" Donghae said patting her back

.......................................

(Office of the Sr CHO, YG internaiment COMPANY)

"You want?" Said spewing his jacket to a chair

"I need you to go to Paris to sign a contract with the company plisdar records"

"When?"

"In three days"

"Impossible, I have other plans"

"Do not worry, I canceled everything"

"WHAT?!" Said jumping the couch with his face angry

"I can not allow my child to waste your time on nonsense, instead of helping his father, so you handle this mission"

"At that time the office entrance, G-dragon and Seungri. The two members of the popular band BIG BANG

"Good afternoon Mr. Cho Younghwa" said the two bending

"Hey guys pass, Kyuhyun speak with you at night, retire"

Kyuhyun even looked disgusted. He raised his jacket left the office closing the door tightly. On the way he met one of her friends, Park Bom

"Well, well, but with who I am, is nothing less than beautiful Park Bom"

"Kyuhyun Hello, long time no see, you're so handsome, how are you doing?"

"Bad"

"It is because of your father, is not it?"

"Who else, I have had enough. I swear more than his son look his slave. Anyway I do not scare you with my problems. Hey, it looks great celestial that tone in your hair "

"You think?"

"It makes you look younger. Well I invite a wine "

"We"

...........................................

"Seungri, GD, need to be told how they are doing with their new album, and thought of the name?"

"No not yet, but we were thinking about it"

"You know guys, I've been thinking about something that we can benefit both you and the company. I suggest taking a trip, but it will not be a vacation, but social action "

"I understand, but where we travel is supposed to" ask GD

"In Busan"

Suddenly, his eyes widened Jiyong

"Great, I know our manager?" Asked cheerfully Seungri

"Yeah, I know, and agree"

"And when to go?" Wonder Seungri

"In a few weeks .... Well that's it can be removed "

The two left. Seungri was glad, however Jiyong was furious and that was odd, since he is one of the most cheerful of the group

On the ground floor were waiting, Young Bae, TOP and Daesung. They were running them

"That was what he told Mr. Cho?" Wonder Daesung

"That we will travel to Busan" Seungri said

"Seriously, why?" Young Bae wonder

"To fulfill a social, not fabulous?, But it seems that no Jiyong loves the idea"

"And who can please make a social action," said Young Bae upset

"Go home" Jiyong said left them

"With him? "Daesung asked confused

"I'd better follow him," said TOP.

..................................

(Department of Big Bang).

"That happened to Jiyong" Daesung said.

"I do not know, I'll go talk to him" TOP said entering the room of Jiyong.

"Jiyong something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Let me know, I'm your friend and I know"

"For TOP, because I had to be Busan"

"Ahh, it's about this girl who lives in Busan?"

"Yes, if that's why. I do not understand, when I'm about to forget it happens "

"Hey, calm down, that's over, never again. Not told her sister that she already made his life alongside someone else?. And look at you, you're a famous artist. You have everything, women, money, fame. Your life has changed "

"It used to be better"

"Even so, do not deny that improved life for you"

"Life ended for me ....... Now my life has no meaning, I want nothing, nothing but her "

"Stop thinking about that. What if we called Dara, Minzy, CL, and Bom for a walk "

"I do not want, you go if you want"

"Asshh, you can not be true? Okay, stay here, Sink and drown in your thoughts "went out the door gritting

"Yes, that is what I will do, after all, is all I have left"

FLASHBANCK

(February 22, 2005)

"Jiyong something happens? Taeyeon asked, who was at his side, holding hands walking down the streets of Busan.

"Why do you ask?, Look as if something happened to me?" Jiyong replied with a smile

"Well, I see a little quiet. Something's wrong, what is? "

"Nothing Taeng"

"Are you thinking of going again?"

"No, I'm thinking I can do to take you with me, get you out of this dreadful place"

"HEY!!, How can you say that about your city. Besides, I tell you never get away from my hometown, I live here and die here "

Taeyeon really knew what was happening. Jiyong wanted to be an artist, that was his dream, but still there was not going to get

.............

(Several months later)

"Mrs. Kwno, I can see your son? "Taeyeon said, having come a long way

"Yes, come Taeyeon, Jiyong is readying his luggage"

Taeyeon, quickly climbed the steps of the house, ran to the room of Jiyong. He was readying his luggage "

"Is it true you're going?" He said with watery eyes

"Taeng, you do here?"

"Answer me, right?"

"Who told you?"

"Because, because Jiyong, because I did not say anything? "She said as her tears fell on his face.

"Sorry Taeng" said hugging her.

However Taeyeon pushed him "No, no, do not regret Jiyong, sure as I do not mean anything to you, you wanted to go and leave me alone"

"I swear that I love you and I will prove it" and went to her closet, pulled out a small knife, then the knife cut the palm of one hand, then approached Taeyeon "give me your hand"

Taeyeon I give one of his hands, and he hiso a small wound on the palm. Then joined the palm of your hand with Taeyeon and squeezed with all his might

Taeyeon felt no pain and gritted his hand with Jiyong.

"Now you're a part of me, as I am of you. We are making a blood pact "

"Like gypsies?"

"Yeah, like the gypsies. No matter the place where you go, you're part of me. I promise I'll never forget it again. Saranghe "and gave him a soft kiss on the mouth. "Goodbye"

He opened the room, under the stairs, said goodbye to his parents and left home. As I was walking towards the plain someone Avenue

"Jiyong" It was Jessica, Taeyeon's sister

He looked at her "Jessica" said giving him a hug "Something told me that I was forgetting someone"

"Jiyong, jiyong, because you're going?"

"I do Jessica"

"Here, I'll prepare some kimchi, as the long trip to Seoul"

"Thanks, you're very good," said grabbing her cheeks

"Promise me you will not forget us, that you will not forget me or Taeyeon"

"I promise. I forgot please tell taeyeon that since I came to Seoul, I will write every day "

Jessica could not stop her tears and gave her a big hug.

"Jessica, I want to cry."

"Jiyong, I want to say something in a while, I could not. Jiyong I will ... "

"That car brings me to the bus station, I have to go Jessica. Listen, I want you to promise me something "

"What?"

That no matter what happens, always take care of Taeyeon, she is so innocent, so good, promise me take care of her "

"I promise Jiyong"

"Goodbye Jessica"

 

 

Sorry for my bad English, the truth is that I'm from Brazil, but I see only Fanfic in English and I do not speak very good English, I really am sorry. I promise I will update soon.

Another thing, that of Kyutae and Gtae, which is not set as the main couple, since the two are tied for please follow voting.