part 2

I am sorry

"Xiumin ya! Finally you wake up! “Shouted someone making the man who still lying on bed, opened his eyes to look at him.

 


"Where am i?" Xiumin tried to sit as the man was helping him. "You were in the hospital, here you must be thirsty" The man gave him a glass of water, while smiling. Xiumin drankthe water, he tilted his head to see the man infront of him.

 

 

"I'm going to call the doctor first" the man walked to the door was about to call a doctor.
 

 

"Wait a minute! May i know who are you?" The man turned to face Xiumin. The smile on his face disappeared, replaced with a sad look on his face.

 


"You don’t remember me?" Xiumin just shook his head slowly, staring at the man before him was a look of apology.

 

 

“are you serious?” The man was walking toward xiumin, he hugged xiumin who gasped because the sudden hug.

 

 

“yes, i don’t remember you. Would you tell me so maybe i can remember you” said xiumin as he pushed the man. The man just look at him with sad look.

 



“Kim Xiumin! I am your boyfriend! Please remember me" said the man with plead look, he kissed xiumin on the lips.  

 

 

“You are my boyfriend? I am sorry but i don’t remember you ” Xiumin said after the kiss. He felt sorry because he even didn’t remember his boyfriend.

 

 

“It’s okay minnie, we can make new memories” The man hugged him as he kissed xiumin on his forehead. Xiumin just smiling happily.

 

 

“Anyway, who is your name ?”

 

 

 

“Oh Sehun”



Flashback
 

"I'm sorry sir ... what is your relationship with both the patient?” Ask a doctor approached a tall man wearing a black coat. His head was decorated with a circular bandage.
 

"Sehun, Oh Sehun I am their friend” he answered questions from the doctor. The doctor just nodded and asked him to go into the room.
 

"Sehun-ssi, please sit down"


"So how are they?" Asked Sehun after he sat down in front of the doctor.


 

"They are in fine condition, but for patient named Xiumin his head gets brain injury because the accident so Right now, I'm afraid he has severe amnesia. He probably will not remember anything. It will be long-term amnesia just wish it will not be permanent amnesia" explained the doctor. Sehun just nodded. He gets out after hearing all of doctor explanation.

 

Sehun directly go to his ex boyfriend room. He saw Luhan was lying on the bed hospital, with bandage around his body and head. Sehun smirked, his first plan is failed but he found new plan to get revenge.

 

Luhan ya, do you know how does it feel when you see your beloved one is with someone else? How does it feel to know your beloved one isn’t yours anymore ? how does it feel to be forgotten by your beloved one ? ” Sehun said, he place his finger on Luhan face.

 

“I am sorry, i had to do this” His fingers gently brushed the outline of Luhan lips, trailing to his face.

 

“So when you wake up, you can know what does it feel to be me” Sehun smiled and turned away to leave the room.

 

“I will love Xiumin”

 

“ I am sorry”

 


This story has done! XD Anyway how was it ? i am still learning, sorry for my grammar

 

And this is for who still can't get the story

-Sehun and luhan are lover

- just think xiumin is transfer student who got in that school one month ago

- Sehun introduce Xiumin to Luhan as his bestfriend

- Luhan love xiumin, so he is having an affair behind sehun (Xiumin is innocent here, because luhan who forced him to be in that relationship)

- Sehun heard everything and he is mad, because he think xiumin and Luhan play with him.

-Luhan dumped Sehun.

-After broke up, Sehun has revenge to Luhan (because he was playing to his heart) He want Luhan to die, but he is failed.

-Sehun just found out Xiumin has amnesia so he use xiumin to hurt Luhan

 

Did you get it ? Sorry i made Sehun like that and Xiumin like yeoja! OTL

Well i hope your love <3

 

-Hiromich-