part 1

I am sorry

I see them again, my boyfriend Luhan is with him again. I always see them together but he always denied if he was going out with him. Actually I wasn’t blaming him for hanging out Xiumin because he is my bestfriend too. Luhan has been my boyfriend for six month, you can say we are happy couple till i introduce Xiumin to Luhan last month ago. That doesn’t mean i am not happy after Xiumin comes to our life, i just felt something change and i don’t like it.

I walked toward Luhan who was talking and laughing together with Xiumin. He glance at me for a while before standing up in front of Xiumin.

“Lulu hyung~ thehun is hungry” i said with my aegyo. He was staring at my eyes, i don’t know it was me but i felt there is worried look in his eyes. After a while, he nodded and smiling towards me.

“heum hunnie, may bo- minnie join us ? “ he asked me with puppy look. I look at him with questioned look, since when Luhan call him minnie are they really that close till he gave xiumin nickname. “I have an assignment has to be done this evening and i need him to help me” he continue, holding something. his hands were hidden on his back so i can’t see him.

“Can you do it after lunch?” i asked, hoping he will say yes or nod.

He shook his head, rejecting my request. I was really disappointed, he never like this. That’s thing that change in our relationship. He always has excuse to be with Xiumin. He always has reason to kick me away when he is with xiumin. He never has time to be with me, play with me or talk to me. We never have time together. Yesterday, i was daring myself to ask him, talking about he never has time for me and complaining about Xiumin presence between our relationship. Then he got really mad, he said because he and xiumin were classmate so he always together with xiumin. I wasn’t blaming xiumin to get close to my boyfriend, i just need my time together with my boyfriend.

“Ah no Luhan Sehun i think i will go to school library, i don’t want disturb you. bye” said Xiumin, appear behind Luhan back and running before i had chance to say something.

 

“Xiumin! Wait!”

 

 

.

.

.

(~I AM SORRY~)

.

.

 

Sunday, that’s mean no one come to school but i need go to school just because yesterday i left my book in my class so i need to pick it up. I opened the class door, i was looking at everydesk to find it. I really forgot where i was put it yesterday. Then i decided to look under the desk and bingo! I found it!

 

I just got out from my class, while holding a green book with black line in the center. I was lucky to found his book, because if he didn’t find it he can get scold by Kris, his english teacher. In the way, i was hearing some voice from class next to my class. It was Xiumin and Luhan class. I walked silently toward the door, i was holding the knob to open the door but something stopped me.  I heard someone yelled  Luhan name. ‘Is Luhan there? Who was with him? Is he with xiumin ?’ the questions were filling up my mind. I decided to stay here, so i can listen their convos.

 

“KIM XIUMIN!”

 

I was right, I heard Luhan voice. Luhan was there and he was talking with xiumin.

 

“ I don’t wanna hurt him again!”

 

What he was talking about ?

 

“Minnie, listen to me”

 

Luhan voice is really soft, but i still can hear it. Are they figting ?

 

“Sehun is innocent, i don’t want hurt him”

 

Wait, is he talking about me?

 

“Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. You always think about him! Have you ever think about me?!”

 

Luhan voice was so loud, i can hear he was smashing something.

 

“ but Sehun will be mad”

 

 

I was really courious, what the hell they were talking about.

 

 

“Just think about him. Who am i for you?”

 

“...”

 

Luhan yelled again, i heard The faint sobbing sound.

 

 

“Stop it! I am sick of hearing his name. Can we forget him ?”

 

 

I widened my eyes.

 

 

“Xi Luhan! he is your boyfriend!”

 

 

Xiumin yelled between his sobs. I don’t know I feel like to punch luhan face now.

 

“but my heart is for you!”

 

 

“Luhan..”

 

 

“Look, this is my fault to get you into this complicated relationship but i love you, that’s why i choose you. I don’t care if sehun will be mad and kill me because of this. Believe me, i will do anything for you but please stay with me. Xi Xiumin, i love you”

 

I widened my eyes, my body freeze on the place, my eyes feel so hot, My mind suddenly messed up. I stared at the door with a look of disbelief. I heard it all with my own ears, now i know Luhan and Xiumin were having an affair behind his back.

I realized my hands still on knob. i quietly opened the door, because i hear no one was talking. I gasped when i saw Luhan was kissing xiumin passionately with his hands was in his shirt.

 

.

.

(~I AM SORRY~)

.

.

 

14 february, is our 7th monthsary and Luhan dumped me, broke up with me. He said he want to more focus on his study. I just shut up and nodded as agreement. He asked me to think him as his friend,i know he isn’t my boyfriend anymore. I agree and said we will still bestfriend.

I was smiriking in my mind. I knew he was lying, i know what a reason why you broke up with me Luhan. Xiumin is the real reason, you want to be with him right, Luhan ?. Xiumin you don’t want me to hurt, but you’ve been hurt me. not only you, both of you have been hurt me. Luhan you were playing with me and i don’t like it.

 

I am in the car, i have been waiting for two hours in this quiet street. This street is the only way to go to the  Luhan’s house and it’s quiet because it’s already night.

9.32 PM  if I was correct soon they would pass this street. Do you know who i was waiting for ? yes of couse, i was waiting for my Luhan.  

 

5 minutes has passed, my guess is right. I saw the black car is speeding off towards. From distance, I could see there are  two guy in that car. Luhan was laughing at xiumin while driving. I saw enough.


I immediately stepped on gas and sped toward them. I crashed my car into them. .  I smiled with satisfaction when I see the fear on their faces, and the entire light take over my eyes.

 

 


CKITTTTTT ...BRAKK

(Sound of brake and crash) XD