The unexpected assembly

Life As A Gangster

Injae and Ina were squeezed to death. As they were about to faint, the five girls let them go. Injae and Ina finally caught their breath. Minjung grabbed Injae's wrist which made Injae stood up.

"Let's go to class or else we'll be late." She said before dragging Injae along with her.

Turns out they were all in the same class. Why hadn't Injae recognize that earlier. Oh, she doesn't focus on who is her classmate but she focuses on the lessons instead.

Since there isn't any assigned seats, Minjung dragged Injae to an a pair of empty desks and they both sat down.

"So, Injae, how does it feel to be a gangster?" Minjung asked, cheerfully.

"Exciting and scary at the same time." Injae replied.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it." Minjung smiled before rubbing Injae's back.

Injae just smiled in response.

"Omo! You're so cute, do you know that?" Minjung asked.

"No, not really." Injae replied, shyly.

"How can you not?!" Minjung gasped.

Injae just stared at her weirdly.

"You are the most adorable girl I've ever seen!" Minjung shouted as she squeezed Injae again.

Injae was trying to catch her breath as Minjung was squeezing her. She wonder how Minjung can have so much strength and energy. After what felt like an eternity, Minjung let her go.

"Teacher's coming~!" She shouted, excitedly.

Injae shook her head before turning her attention towards the teacher. The teacher entered the classroom and stood in front of the board. He didn't bring anything with him. Injae found this kind of odd because he always come in with something like a notebook or whatever.

"Okay, class. We're not going to have any lessons today because we're going to an assembly. So, get your bags and let's go." He said before leaving out of the classroom.

The students cheered as they grabbed their bags and followed him. As they were walking towards the auditorium, the students were chatting freely.

"Wow. There's never an unexpected assembly like this before." Ina said.

"I agree." Sunmi said.

"I bet this is some sort of emergency or urgent news." Minjung said.

"Thinking about it again, I'm starting to have some sort of bad feeling about this assembly." Injae said.

The others nodded in agreement. Injae decided to look around and spotted someone familiar. She recognized him as Choi Sungmin. Injae don't know why but she couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

Suddenly, Sungmin looked up and their eyes met. Injae froze in her spot because Sungmin caught her staring at him. Sungmin stared at her for about a minute or two before cocking his head to one side.

The two didn't break eye-contact until Minjung drag Injae because she had to go. Minjung continued to drag Injae until they reached the front row. The seven girls sat in the front row as Sungmin and the rest of Speed members sat in the row behind them.

As time pass by, the other students started to fill in the empty seats. Once everyone was here, the principle walked up the stage. She looked depressed. Injae was really starting to have a very bad feeling bad feeling about this even more.

The principle tapped onto the microphone. It caused it a loud screech. Which caused everyone to cover their ears and glare at her. She didn't respond but just look down before clearing .

Everyone fell silent and focused on her.

"I know you're all wondering why there is an unexpected assembly..." The principle started.

She sniffed before she began to talk.

"Well...we're having some problems..."

The principle look down again before speaking.

"...That problem is...one of our student...was found dead...last night...near an alley..."

Now, she tears started to drop from her eyes. This made some students cry too.

"The student was identified to be a male...we found his identification card...and his name is..."

Injae almost cried but she held her tears. Then, she realized something. Male. Student. Died. Last. Night. Near. An. Alley. Could it be-

"...Kwon Woobin." The principle finished as tears drop from her eyes.

Some students gasped, some were speechless, some were shocked, and some started to cry. Injae was one of those people. She never knew he would die. Injae knew who did all of this.

She wondered how those boys could be so cruel. Kill another boy just because he didn't finish their homework for them. Injae knew now she's in more danger than ever because she knew those boys knew that she knew they were the ones who killed Kwon Woobin.

Woobin's death is not only big because he died but he was the first student in GM High to die. This never happened before since GM High opened 10 years ago. Every student was starting to get scared because they're afraid they might become the victim.

"That's all for today's assembly. Before you go, everyone get a week off because we don't want any more students to get killed. Also, don't go out anywhere alone at night. Okay, you may go now." The principle said before leaving.

Injae wished she didn't passed by the alley yesterday. Now, she's has to make sure none of her family members go out alone at night especially Ina and herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another long chapter~! Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry if I made you guys cry, didn't plan on doing it but the part about Woobin dying is part of the plot. See you guys next time. Bye, bye! ^^