Who is the killer???

Life As A Gangster

 

Every student left home early because the principal is closing the school for a week for the safety of the students. The seven girls were walking to their hideout. Miri stopped her tracks which caused the other six girls to stop their tracks too. She turned around to face Injae who flinched.

“Tell me who the boys are.” Miri said.

Injae looked down as she bit her lower lip. She was debating whether to tell her or not. Miri realizes this so she put one hand on Injae’s shoulder and took a deep breath.

“It’s alright. If those guys try to hurt you, I will protect you no matter what but tell me who  they are.” She said calmly with a smile.

Injae looked up at her before taking a deep breath. She opened her eyes and glanced at everyone. Injae was about to reply when a guy interrupted her.

“You’re talking about us, right?”

The girls turned around to see a group of boys. Injae gasped as she hid behind Ina. Miri looked at the leader from head to toe before glaring at him.

“Zico.” She said.

Zico tilted his head to one side.

“Miri?” He asked.

“What does it look like?” Miri rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

“Oh? Is that so? Long time no see.” Zico smiled, which was obviously a fake one.

“It was only a month.” Miri scoffed.

“It’s still long~” Zico whined.

“It was you guys were it?” Sunmi asked.

“What do you mean?” Jaehyo asked.

“You guys were the ones who killed that boy, right?” Jimin asked.

“Who?” U. Kwon asked.

“Kwon Woobin. You guys killed him right?” Jimin asked.

Block B exchanged glances before staring at the girls with puzzled looks.

“Killed him? I think you girls are making a big mistake.” P.O said.

“What do you mean?” Sunmi asked.

We didn’t kill him.” B. Bomb replied as he rolled his eyes.

“You guys were beating him last night.” Injae muttered.

“Yah! Although, we were beating him last night doesn’t mean we killed him last night. Geez, you ran off and we all chased after you.” Zico said as he rolled his eyes.

“Yah! How would she know? She only assumed what she saw. No need to be so mean to her.” Ina scolded Zico.

“Alright, alright. Sheez, FYI, we don’t know how he died, okay?” Zico said.

“So if you guys didn’t kill him then who did?” Sooyoung asked.

“How are we supposed to know?” Kyung asked.

“I don’t know.” Sooyoung replied.

“So, we have to find out who killed Woobin.” Miri said.

“And you guys are helping us.” She continued as he eyed every member of Block. B.

“Aish! Why us? Why can’t it be someone else?” Zico ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Why are you arguing? You guys were with him last night.” Minjung said.

“Aish! You girls are odd…” Zico muttered to himself.

“Are we going to need more help?” Injae asked.

“I guess but we just have us and we don’t know any other gang besides them.” Miri replied as she nodded her head towards Block. B.

“Do you guys know any other gangs that can help us with this case?” Sunmi asked.

“Yeah, we know tons of them.” Zico replied.

“We only need one. Maybe boy gangs like us?” Minjung asked.

“Um…Oh! I know one! My little brother is in a gang and they are a great help! They have seven members. Are they okay?” Zico asked.

“Well…yeah. Let’s meet up tomorrow at our hideout and bring them along.” Miri replied.

“Alright. Whatever. See ya tomorrow.” Zico showed a “V” sign before leaving and the other Block. B members followed him.

“So…what should we do?” Minjung asked.

“I’m starting to have a headache now…” Miri said as she rubbed her temples.

“Let’s go somewhere fun~!!!” Minjung shouted.

“Where should we go them Miss Happy Virus?” Jimin asked sarcastically.

“Let’s go shopping! To the amusement park! To the café! To the store! To-“ Minjung was cut off.

“Okay. Let’s go get some bubble tea.” Sooyoung said before walking off.

The others just shrug before following her. They all walked to a café and ordered a bubble tea before sitting down at a random table. The girls chatted as they enjoyed their drinks as a group of boys entered the café. They ordered their drinks and sat at the table next to the girls.

“Aish! I wonder who killed him and why?” Miri sighed as she rubbed her temples again.

Minjung rubs her back.

“Yah! Can you keep your mind off of it for today? Come on, you’re getting a headache because of this. Calm down okay?” She said.

Miri sighed but nodded. Injae looked up and saw someone familiar. She tilted her head to one side. The boy was wearing a black cap with a black bandana. Even his outfit is black with some white stripes and words.

Injae got to admit that this boy is not only cute but good-looking. Suddenly, the boy looks up again and made eye-contact with her. Injae’s eyes widen in realization. The boy happened to be Choi Sungmin.

Sungmin tilted his head to the side as he stared into Injae’s eyes. His eyes traveled down, scanning Injae from head to toe. When his eyes met Injae’s eyes again, a slow smirk formed on his lips.

Injae quickly look down as a small blush forms on her face. Ina realizes this so she leans in close to her. Injae looks up with a confused look on her face.

“Injae, what’s wrong with you?” Ina asked with concern in her voice.

“Uh-Uh…N-Nothing.” Injae stuttered.

Everyone at the table stared at the two girls.

“Are you sure?” Minjung asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Injae nodded.

“Your cheeks are pink. Are you sick?” Miri asked.

Injae’s face was now red as a tomato.

“N-No. I’m not sick. I-It’s just too hot. I think I want to drink another bubble tea.” She replied.

Before anyone else could say a word, Injae stood up and order another bubble tea. She paid for it before heading back to her seat. When she looked up, she stopped her tracks because Sungmin was staring at her.

He wore the smirk on his face. Injae flushed as he kept her head down and walk to her seat.

“Is it really that hot in here?” Minjung asked.

“Not really.” Jimin replied as she sipped on her drink.

“Can we go back to our hideout?” Injae asked.

Everyone stared at her in shock.

“Injae, are you okay?” Ina asked.

“She’s probably still shock about Woobin’s death.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh…Well…In that case, let’s go.” Miri said as they left.

Unaware, a group of boys were following them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo. Lame chapter. Sorry for the late update. I was really busy. I am serious I was. Anyway, hope u guys enjoy this. Until the next chappie, peace! ^^