Chapter 6: Tangled feelings

Rhythms of my heart ...
Hello there ! I'm really sorry it took me this long to write this chapter ! I know I promised I wouldn't post late, but here I am ... 
 
Sorry
 
Hope you like this chapter though ! 
 
 
************************************
 
 
 
Previously
 
 
- "I want you to leave the company. What are you even doing here, why did you choose to come here ?"
 
- "You know It's been my forever dream to be part of this company, plus why does it bother you, and it's not like I came here to see you or anything, 
 
I don't even see why we keep bumping into each other" 
 
- "Exactly ! and I don't want to risk at any moment to see you in front of me"
 
- "..."
 
- "You can write your resignation letter and give it to HR by monday, if you're that desperate for a job I can find you one myself."
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
 
It's been 2 days since I last went to work. Sunday no work; woke up late, spent the whole day walking around my flat, listening to music and watching movies. The next day, on monday, I had so much work to do that I forgot I had a job somwhere so when I finished I just headed back home and slept. 
 
And today ... today I'll be facing the reality of my messed up life. Do I have to give up on the one thing that I want and that I can actually have ? 
 
Am I really gonna give up on working at my dream company just because he said so !
 
You know what ? Screw him ! He doesn't have a saying in this or in anything related to my life ! 
 
I went to YG building at 4pm right after my last class, I took the bus and arrived there at 4:45. I didn't have much to work on today since all the important and hectic work that needed to be done was over saturday. I hang in there untill 7pm trying to find anything to work on, I was about to start the sheduling for the rookie group when Young-Mi came in and said with a serious tone:
 
-"The HR is calling for you"
-"He's quick" that was all that could get out of my mouth. 
 
He must be really determined to eradicate # out of him sith and everythig related to him ! 
 
I went to see Mr Lee at his office. I knocked once before he opened the door.
 
- "Oh Kim Sa-ra ssi, I was waiting for you"
- "Sorry for keeping you this late sir"
- "No no, I wanted to talk to you now, because what I'm asking you is a bit unusual, well not really ... Have a seat ..."
 
I sat down, I wanted to talk but I coudnd't. my mind was calm, I was calm desipite the situation, but I couldn't talk or smile back at the fatherly smile Mr Lee was giving me.
 
-"Well I'll just cut through it ... You've been working with us for a while now right ? and you teammated couldn't help but notice your devotion, they all put on good words for you ..."
 
Hein ? Good words, devotion ? is this how you fire people nowadays !
 
-"So we decided we'd assign you to an artist, we want you to working with the managing team of one of our most respected artists"
-"..."
-"We dicided we'd put you in ji yong's team "
-"..."
-"Well to be honest, I didn't assigne you to jiyong myself, I wanted you to work with another band, but see, jiyong asked for you personally  and I couldn't say no."
-" ... uhm ..."
-"Don't worry, you'll work the same amount of hours as you did before, I'm well aware that you're still a student, plus you'll most likely be working from home, okay ? Well I got to go now !  Ah, you'll start working with the new team starting tomorrow. Have a good evening" he said while leading me to the door.
 
What just happened ? I thought I was getting fired ? insted I ended u working for Him !!! Why ?? 
 
 
I didn't go back to the office I just walked out of the building and headed home. I was absorbed in my thoughts when my phone vibrated and realized I was literally walking home instead of taking a cab.
 
I received a message, it was from Jad.
 
"Hey there, planing on vanishing again !" 
 
He's so sweet, I don't know what I would do without him ! He's always there when needed.
 
"I was hoping you'd forget about me, for that I have no girlfriend for you :p" I text him back trying to sound as light hearted as I can.
 
I arrived at the park near my house and decided to spend some time there to clear my head before going home. I was sitting in a swing contemplating the sky when I got a phone call.
 
-"Oh it's you" I answered after I checked the phone ID
-"Yup that's me ! The Knight Jad ... hum ... the humble knight Jad" said Jad 
-"haha you got that right ! Indeed VERY humble haha"
-"Of course ! What are you doing?"
-"nothing much, just chilling, you ?"
-"nothing much, just chilling" 
-"ha ha" I said with a friendly sarcastic tone, "You wanna hang out ?"
-"I was hoping you'd say that ! Where are you ? I can come to you" 
-"hmmm I'm at the park next to my building"
-"Cool, I'm in the same area. I'll be there in 10 min ! "
-"Okay, I'm waiting"
-"see ya"
-"bye"
 
 
 
There are realy a few people who would put a smile on my face that face, and he sure is one of them.
 
 
-"There you are !!" 
 
A 1,87 m guy in  blue jeans, white tshirt and light brown jacket was coming my way waving like a 5 year old kid.
 
-"Hey there my friend" he said while giving me a light hug
- "take a seat" I said while laughing at the situation; getting a 26 years old guy sit on a swing to discuss life matters.
-"haha looks very comfy" he teased "so what's with my dear friend, hein?"
-"me ? nothing !" I said trying to hide any #lueure of confusion or "saddness " off my face
-"eheeey ! I know you Kim sa-ra don't try to fool me ! "
-"..."
-"Come ooon ! It's mee ! You can tell me anything"
-"Fiiiine"
 
I told him briefly about the issue, ex boyfriend causing me some troubles, nothing serious. At first he got mad and wanted to meet the guy and after I persuaded him he calmed down and tried to help me forget about it. 
 
It was midnight already when we were leaving the park, time does really fly ! 
 
-"I'll walk you home"
-" You don't have to
-"No no I do, besided I need more reasons for you to present me to one of your friends from the dancers crew :p 
-"Ahaaaaa I see know why you're being all sweet and caring haha"
-"Héhé, let's get you home"
 
We arrived at my door, we said good byes, when:
 
-"So see you tomorrow then" said Jad
-"Tomorrow ?" I said in confusion
-"Yeah Tomorrow, I didn't tell you ?? Oh, it must have sliped my head, I'm having a party tomorrow night at my coffee shop, I first called to invite you"
-" but ..."
-"No buts, you're coming ! I'll text you see where you are to come pick you up. bye" he said before turning his back and leaving.
 
I was about to follow him and refuse the partu invitation when Mae-I appeared out of nowhere.
 
-"There you are ! We need to talk" She said while rushing in my house
-"What's going on?" I said in worry
-"I met Kyung-I 's parents"
-"What ?"
 
I shut the door and we sat in the kitchen, I made ramen while listening to what happened at her boyfriend's house.
 
We kept talking about everything and anything untill we fell asleep.
 
I woke up the next morning in the sofa, the house smelling food and snacks from the night. I cleaned the house and took a shower and came back to wake up Mae-I, we had the same class this morning. We didn't have time for breakfast so I just ordered coffee from the cofee shop near Mae-I house when she went to fetch new clothes and her books.
 
Morning classes went fast, faster than I would have wanted it to be, soon I was having lunch with Lee seo Hi and her boyfriend at the schools cafeteria, it has been a while since we hang out all three of us.
 
I spent some time catching up with the two of them trying to postpone "my execution"
 
To win more time, I went home, took a shower and changed, after all I was expected at a party tonight ! 
 
When I arrived at YG building it was already 6p.m.
 
I went straight to the usual office where I work. I met the managers in charge of Ji's scheduls and stuff. I met Choi manager who gave me some scheduls and repports to review.
 
I sat there and kept working. It was 10p.m already and I have just finished the scheduls, I still got the repports to work on.
 
 
Manager Choi walked in and said we're gonna have a last minute meeting to review the agenda for the new album.
 
He went out and I assumed I should follow him. He took the elevator and went to the 4th floor. He didn't mention a meeting with jiyong he just said  "Meeting". Oh no ! are we gonna have a meeting with him ? I hope it's just my mind doing the usual overacting.
 
the head manager opened the door to the studio and went inside, I couldn't step in and kept standing outside:
 
-"Hyuuung, the door ! You know I can't work with the doors open !" 
 
"Oh boy" he's there !
 
-"Oh boy !!! who said that ?" Ji was now right infront of me holding the door handle looking at me in a surprised annoyed way. He stayed there for 5 seconds before he turned back to his seat, manager choi came asking me to quickly go inside.
 
The meeting was so intense yet very energetic, everyone was sharing ideas everone interacting "normally" but Ji and I kept adressing each other via manager Choi. He started it ! we were giving ideas about the concept of the album and I had an idea so I shared it, he was against it,  Of Course he was! and instead of explaining to me directly what he didn't like, he kept looking at manager choi and talking ! So I did the same ...
 
 
It was 11p.m when ji said we should leave, right when I was taking my computer and leaving I received a phone call from jad, I tried to wait until I leave to answer but JiYong had to notice the phone call and my agitation trying to leave quickly.
 
 
-"Why don't you answer here" he said with a daring glare in his eyes
 
I just ignored him, the way he did during the whole meeting and went outside before he adds anything else.
 
 
- "Hey Jad"
-"Hey, so you didn't forget about the party did you ?"
-"haha of course not ! "
-"Good, where are you? are you still at work"
-"Yes, I think I'm done for now"
-"Okay, I'll come pick you up in 15 min"
-"Okay, babye"
-"bye"
 
 
-"Aha, so his name is Jad !" a voice muttered
 
I turned back to find Ji leaning on his studio's door, he must have listened to my convo on the phone ... sneaky XX ! 
 
 
-"Just mind you own business and leave me alone"I said while pressing the up button at the elevator
 
-"Who said we're done yet, we still have work to do" he said with an evil smirk on his face
-"You just said we should go"
-"No I didn't"
-"Yes you did, please Ji I have no time for your childish games"
-"Who said I'm playing games ! "
-"Your actions did !" the elevator opened, I went in and ji followed.
-"Now what, you're mad because I listened to you being all muchy with your boyfriend!"
-"What boyfriend ! plus I'm not mad because you're sneaky ! although I'm disapointed, I'm mad because you're making me work for you when I made it clear that I didn't want to see you every two seconds ! and as far as a remember you didn't want to see me either ! Why do you ask me to quite working here  and then ask for me to work for you ? what wrong with you???
 
We were at the parking lot already, he didn't answer and stoped walking. I turned waiting for his answer.
He was standing and looking at the ground, he then looked up at me right when I was about to turn back, but the look in his eyes, I saw complete sorrow in his eyes. Whats wrong with him ? He then took my arm and said:
 
-"I'm sorry Sa-ra, I know I'm causing you pain, I shoudln't, but you gotta understand ..."
 
Vroom, bright lights and honking ... thats how Jad decided to make his intrance.
 
He was driving a black motorcycle. He stoped exactly 3 meters away from me and Ji.
 
-"Right on time, hein?" Jad shouted from him helmet
 
I gave him a quick smile and turned to Ji waiting for him to finish what he was saying. The look in his eyes changed. His face expression hardened 
 
and he lessened the grab on my arm. 
 
-"and I was the one appologizing !" he said with misbelief in his voice while quickly turning back and going inside the building.
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Sooo ?? What do you think ?? comments comments !! =D
 
There is no song in this chapter ! 
 
Here, I chose this one for you :