Chapter 5 [Part 1]

Rhythms of my heart ...

 

Previously (XD) 
 
[ Just when I was about to find an excuse to leave, Mae and Kyun-I were back and made me stay. I was still trying to convince that I would only stay for one more hour when I heard Young Min’s voice screaming “Hellos” out loud.
I look up, to see if I it was really her, of just my imagination … I spent so much time with her this couple of days … and then, my mind, my breath and my heart stoped ! 
 
It was indeed Young Min. But she wasn’t alone; she was with two other boys. Ji Yong was one of them. ]
 
The other guy was SeungRi as in BigBang maknae Seungri but my mind wouldn't process anymore information, it bugged when Ji appeared ! 
 
He was just FREAKING SMOKING HOT ! remind me why I broke up with him ? 
OMG why am I having these thoughts ! is it the atmosphere ? the fact that I feel lonely being in a table full of lovey dovey couples ?
 
He was walking - pretty much levitating - to our table ! He then handshaked, hugged and said Heys to his friends and sat next to "Barbie"  -_- face to face to me ...
He then started talking to Kang kyun-I who was sitting on the left from where I was stitting, meaning on Mae-I's left.
 
He didn't even say Hi, or looked at me ... as if I didn't exist in this planet !
 
- "So who is this charming lady Kyun-i ah ?" JiYong asked with a smirk on his face
- "Oh" he then looked at Mae-I "Sorry babe I get so absorbed with you that I forget my manners"
 
Mae-I just giggled haha, who would find an answer to that !
 
-  He then continued "Oh Mae-I my girlfriend, we met at my coffee shop"
- "Ooh romantic much huh ?" Ji yong was trying to tease them, "Nice to meet you Mae-I, take good care of our Kyun-I okay ?"
 
-_- why is being so cheesy ! 
 
- "Haha don't worry" said a delightfull Mae-I
- "Ah and that's Mae-I's best friend Sa-ra" said Kyun-I
 
JiYong didn't even flinch, he just drunk from him champagne flute and continued talking to Mae-I, who was right beside me, like nothing.
 
- "So Mae-I, what do you do ?"
 
I coudn't take it anymore, I stood up ready to leave when 2 synchronised voices halted me at once: 
 
- "Where are you going ?" said both Mae-I and Young-mi before they started giggling at the situation
 
I just stood there staring at them when: 
 
- "Yeah, Sa-Ra, where are you going, the party just started !" said JiYong
 
So now he's talking to me ! I turned to Mae-I and said:
 
- "Sorry, I need to go."
- "Stay just a bit more, pretty please ! we're having fun" said Mae-I
- "Everyone is begging you to stay, why don't you just hang out for a while" continued Young-Mi
 
hmph, do they ever stop ! 
 
- "Fine, but next time I stand up to leave, no one says anything"
- "haha deal" said Mae-I
 
Just when I sat down, SeungRi came back (he was tearing down the dance floor) and started dragging JiYong and Young-Mi to join him.
 
-"C'mon Hyooong !! Noona (Young-Mi) you promised you'd make Hyung dance !"
 
JiYong didn't wait for him to beg no more, he took Young-mi's hand and dragged her to dance with him.
 
"Yeah sa-ra why don't you stay" more like "Yeah sa-ra why don't you stay and watch me play around with girls"  -_-  I just HATE him !
 
Soon, Mae-I and Kyun Mi went somewhere babling some "We'll just go.." "hm, we'll be back..."
 
I was sitting alone in a crowded club. 
When have I ever sat down like this in a club ! 
What am I doing ? That's it I'm leaving.
 
I had just steped out from the table when a hand grabed me
 
- "Where are you going ?" JiYong said
- "hahah you're hilarious, you know" I couldn't hold it "So now you "notice" my presence hein ?"
- "Drop it !" he looked mad "So you're in a hurry to go to your boyfriend hein?"
- "What ?"
- "I'm not letting you go to him"
- "What ? what the heck are you saying ? You've had too much drinks Ji ! let go of me"
- "Yes I'm drunk, and No I'm not letting you go"
- "Seriously stop it, go to your girlfriend she must be looking for you"
- "Hein ?" 
- "Hyooooong here you are" SeungRi was screaming.
 
I took the chance to take off his hands and left.
'The heck was that about ? what? boyfriend ? I'm not like you getting in and out of relationships like clubs ! 
"No I'm not letting you go"  He just loves messing with my head !!
 
How is it that there is not ONE day that goes by without him showing up infront of me messing up my life ! 
What did I do to deserve this ! 
I didn't even hold on to him or make a drama when I found out he was cheating. I just let them be. Why can't he just do the same ??
 
I took a cab home, the radio was on: 
 
-"And now, for all the lonely souls lost in Seoul here is a song to heal your wounds ... we'll be listening to "urban zakapa" ~ My love " 
 
 
That's all I needed, a song to bring out all that was left !
 
The song kept playing, while the dazzling lights of the city flashed by my window ... I leaned my head on the door and started blankly ...
and not a single tear was shed that night ... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***********************
 
I'm sooo sooorry it took me a while to start writing this chapter, and here I am with only the first part =( 
From now on I'll try post in time.
 
P.S: I need your feedback =) It would be great if you leave comments ... 
 
Thank you,