two

Catching Star

 

It's been two weeks since he last contacted Suzy. She's been searching for him all the time but all he did is avoiding her and throwing his plain silly excuse - busy with classes, homework and club. She would just stay in one place thinking about him and missing him. A lot. She didn't give up, she will always try to cheer for herself and keep on thinking that everything will be better. It was what she actually thought will happen, but it doesn't.

The getting keep on dragging until for the third weeks. She couldn't stand anymore. Being all alone without his company when their break time, lunch and even after school. She just miss the moment when he will stay by her side, fetching her and go to school together and walk her home everytime after school. She just miss on how he will text her the moment she just enter her house eventhough they just met one minute ago and the moment he will call her in the middle of the night just to hear her voice. It . The feeling when you're missing someone but all they did is avoiding you and ignore you. She just couldn't understand on how he keep ignoring her for the whole tree weeks. She feels like dying but how can he hold it? 

Did he hate me? but what have I done...

She try to figure it out, even blaming herself that all of this crap that's happening. She feel miserable. That's the right word to describe her feeling when she feel apart for him. Her loved one. She sighed and stare at the blue sky, try to calm and gain some strenght. She blink for a few times and plastered a small smile on her face. She was staring at her loved one that walking on the hallway with hand in his pocket and a perfect cool expression on his face. She stood up and try to catch him up. 

She suddenly stop.

She felt like her heartbeat pause for a second looking at a girl around her age calling his name. Running towards him and attach her hand around his arm. She try to keep calm, even in this kind of situation. She try to think as positive as she can. 

She just one of his friend...she just one of his fr-

Her heart drop while she keep on repeating the word. She stare at the way he smile brightly just like how he use to when his around her and to be clear, the way he took her hand and intertwined with his just like he always did to her. She can't stand seeing it. She hide behind one of the big tree near her and stood still. She just didn't dare to see any further than it. She close her eyes tightly and pressed her lips together tightly feeling her heart slightly crush in pains. She try her best not to let the crystal beads to fall from her eyes. Not for the first time. 

I'm a strong girl! You're a strong girl! Stop being all emotional!

But she's like any other normal girl. The girl that cry for a silly love matters. The memories rush back through her mind. After all the waiting, this is what she get from him? been waitng for him like forever and stay all alone all the time, thinking if she done something that hurt him or make him angry towards her and this is what she really got? she's broken inside. Seeing her precious one being all intimate with a girls didn't make her times of waiting for him turns to a slight worth it. She slowly take a deep breath and let it out. She turn around to see if theres still the figure that she's been searching for. 

Her world seems to stop moving. It froze just like how her heart feel right now. Without she realizing it, a crystal beads keep on falling from her eyes non stop. She couldn't control it anymore. This is it. The moment that she feared the most and the scene that she never imagine will happen right infront of her. For the past seven month she spent with him, does is feel nothing to him? yes, it just a short time compared to all the other couple that been share their love for more than three years or more, but even if it just a short mean of time, did he really can do all those thing? does he think of her just like any other girl? she felt like an idiot to keep on holding onto his sweet promises. She's at urge where she feel like nothing but a weak girl. She begin to move her jelly leg backward and soon after that she found herself running like theres no tomorrow. She wasn't sure where she's heading to nor to care about her next class. All she knew that she was wiping her tears that keep on falling without a sign to stop any sonner and her leg that speeding bringing her to nowhere. Tree by tree passed by her but all she did is increasing her speed feeling like she doesn't want to stop and run away from this cruel world.

 

She just like any other girl, crying because of cruel love.

 

 


 

first of all, i'm sorry for the late update. Do you read my story feed?

My laptop is still in shop. I use my slow poke notebook to write this just for you! 

it is super slow that i'm on the edge to crash it -.- keke

hope you like this SHORT UPDATE. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm too stress to check it, i'll fix it later? 

Do comment and subscribes!? I enjoy reading it :)

AND THANKS TO THE ONE THAT SUBSCRIBES, COMMENT AND VOTED! *LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER*