one

Catching Star

 

 

 

"myungsoo-yah, where are you?"

She typed on her cell phone and sent it to him. Feeling all excited to meet his precious boyfriend. She sat on the bench under the tree next to their cafeteria waiting for him to have a lunch together. 

Ten minutes has passed, she still waiting for him. She called him. No answer. She sigh. It feels forever.

he promised to have a lunch together today... it's been a long time since we have a lunch together.

She sigh for the thousand time. She get up from her seat and start to take a walk. 

"Suzy-yah! where are you going?"  She heard someone calling her from behind. She turned around to see a girl running towards her.

"min-ah!" she just smile. Wondering what she should say from the question that she received. She have to think other excuse so they wouldn't know.

"I..I just have a walk. I'm not hungry." She smile. 

"do you want to join us? i'm on my way to join the girls at the cafeteria." Min asked her excitedly while pointing her fingers to the cafeteria.

"No, thank you." she try to avoid her. 

"ah! I know! you're going on a date with myungsoo right?" she clap her hand.

"ah...yes! yes..i'm on my way now." She stutter. She try to cover the matters as they all know she and myungsoo is all lovey dovey. But it was from the outside or truthfully when they still a new couple which is from the past six month.

"then, i'll get going now. Enjoy your date!" she bid a goodbye and leave.

She let out a small smile. She begin to talk a walk again. Without she knowing, her feet heading to myungsoo class. She tip toe while try to take a peep through his class door. She smile, looking at his perfect feature. He look so peace while he's sleeping. She go closer towards him and lightly run her fingers on myungsoo soft hair. She could not take her smile from her face. She think it will probably will be a good idea to let him sleep more, since he looks tired. She began to take her walk quietly, not wanting him to wake up from his tight sleep. Before she took a final step from the class, she turned around and whisper to herself.  

I love you...

 

flashback

 

"suzy-ah. Let's go home together." He took Suzy hand without any thoughts and intertwined it. Swing it lightly. 

"emm!" she smile and stare at his eyes. Both of them having the most beautiful time together. It was always like that. Both of them will always spend their time together whenever they're are. He never get bored of her and so do Suzy.

It was all started when Myungsoo fell for Suzy on the first sight. He never believe those stupid things, but somehow, he ridiculously attracted to her from the moment they accidently bumped beside the side walk. He never notice her before. Not until the destiny met them. He was attracted by her soft elegant beauty that shine brightly without she knowing and at her pure kind heart. He felt lucky once he know that she never been in love before. He felt like he was the one that made for her. He try his best to win her heart and promise that he won't give up. Who know after forever chasing her, he finally get her heart. He fell like he was on the cloud nine at that moment. He was lucky considering that his the number one guy and the only one who manage to win her heart. She was too fragile that make him want to protect her forever. That what he thought at that time. 

Suzy is kind of girl that never really open her heart for any kind of guy. For sixteen years, never once, she let a guy get through in her heart. She never experienced it before. But not until the the day she finally met a guy that make her heart flutter. At first, she was scared to accept his feeling but her heart eagerly make her to accept it. She know, once she love someone, she will never let it go. She will love it with all her heart and never try to break apart. She's afraid to lost someone she love. She's the one that treasure her love life more than anyone else.

But we all know, nothing will remains sweets forever. Being the ungrateful one, he never realise that she love him more then he do. His feeling slowly fading away along with his loves towards her. Maybe, it was her that taking the roll of loving him more then he do.

It will always be her that keep on calling at the late night. It will always her that text him whenever she have free time. It will always her that came to his class during break and lunch time. It will always her that care more about their relationship. This is the side that only the special one will see it. No one, not even her close friend knew it. She's just a sweet and innocent girl that never been in love. She's just another typical girl that love their boyfriend with all their heart. She never felt this way before, the feelings where she got someone that loved her and someone to be loved. She thought it was right, to love him with all her heart. She never aware that someday, they might be tear aparts.

Myungsoo who the one that head over heels for her never look through it. At first, he was the one that taking the part to protect her. But as time passing by, Suzy were the one that always came to him first. Being the careless him, he start to stop searching for her as he know she will search for him. Never worry about some other guy might take her away as he know, she will never did such a thing. Just like that, Myungsoo never felt insecure about their relationship. And just like that, myungsoo stop to care about her just as much as she care about him.

"promise to stay by my side forever?" she half whispering while myungsoo landed his hand on her shoulder, making them facing each other.

"I'll pomise." he whisper. He then leaned closer to her face and share for their sweet first kiss.

 

But promise it meant to be broken.

 

 

 


 

It's the current life and a bit of flashback. Kai isn't appear yet.

Mind to share your thought? Leave it down there. I hope I didn't let you down.

Hope you like it though :)

 

For the one who subscribe, voted and dropping a comment, THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

You made my day :)