Preview

(Sequel) High Cut

 

Preview

To be honest, Jung Yunho was not one to be thrilled by photo shoots. After all he’d been the subject of many over his ten years as an idol. Over time photo shoots were no longer special; they lost their spark and became just another part of his schedule.

But today was another story; he’d been selected as the cover model of High Cut magazine’s February issue. Yet this is not what thrills him, instead it’s the possibility of possibly seeing his neighbor and current crush, Song Yoobin.


Ask her out for lunch. He suddenly thinks, and he wonders if that’s a good idea. It wouldn’t look very professional, he realizes, but at the same time they know each other outside of work, so it wouldn’t be incriminating to simply ask her out for a bite to eat. Right?


Two hours later, at approximately 2:30 in the afternoon, Yoobin finds herself climbing into Jung Yunho’s Audi A4. Beside her, Yunho smiles as she secures her seatbelt, watching her glance around cautiously in search of any bystanders.

It could be troublesome for them to get caught together. After all, Yunho is a super star and she’s just a magazine Fashion Director, what would they say if they were seen together?


“I don’t mean to ruin the mood,” he begins— rubbing the back of his head with an awkward smile on his lips— “I just wanted to….. Ask you about the last time we saw each other.” Yunho finishes cautiously.