Chapter 16

EXO's Soulmate is a NERD?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

" Ok transferees, you can sit on the empty seats. please help yourselves" Mrs. Kim told EXO

EXO immediately takes the seats that are beside and near Hee Hyo since she is their soulmate as they claim her. And they left a seat that was like at the another end of the room for Chanyeol, who went to god knows where. Since Hee Hyo notice that Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen,she asked them where that Yoda go to. And their answer was,

"Searching for a tree to pee"

and she reply,

"Ah.."

like that was the most common thing that happen to Chanyeol everyday.

Why search for a tree, when you can go to the bathroom that that was at the ground floor of their homeroom building?

        When she ask them that, you can feel the dark aura that emits from the eyes of her classmates, specifically from the fangirls of the new boys who are beautiful handsome boys as Ms. Choi called them that. The Beautiful Handsome Boys notice that, but they also notice that there are boys who also glares at them, which they also glare back at them. But that glare contest stops when Mrs. Kim cleared and tell them to pay attention on her lessons, which they did halfheartedly.

During the lessons, The Beautiful Handsome  Boys  EXO just keep starring at their soulmate and not paying attention to the lessons, which makes Hee Hyo uncomfortable everytime and cannot concentrate on the lessons. Their teachers notice this and ask Hee Hyo to answer the question instead of L who is on his own world.

" Hee Hyo please answer the question." Mr. Choi call Hee Hyo. Mr. Choi is their English Teacher.

" I'm sorry Mr. Choi, but can you repeat the question?" 

" If you are in the position of Mrs. Jones, would you do the same like what she did to Roger?"

Hee Hyo swiftly answer the question. 

"Very good. But still, please pay attention to our lesson, arrasso?"

"Ne Mr. Choi."

~~~~~

"Ok cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter