Chapter 10

EXO's Soulmate is a NERD?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ofcourse not! i mis you too, you know? now stop this drama. go back to your friends okay? and remember what i said?!"

"yes mam! i just text you later, ok?"

"ne! bye oppa!" 

"bye saengie!" and with that Sunggyu left with his friends.

Little you did'nt know EXO is watching you all the time. Exo walk towards you and handed you the're old clothes "Hee Hyo i'm hungry!" Luhan and Xuimin pouts "ah jinjja? come on  let's go were going to eat somewhere" you said " ne! kaja!" Xuimin said

and you drag them to a restaurant. After eating you are craving for ice cream. you drag them to a nearby ice cream shop 'Baskin Robins' it says. you and EXO enter the shop and went to the counter to order your favorite ice cream flavor, and ofcourse you got some for them. after getting your order you and EXO find a place to sit and eat your ice creams. "WAH! Hee Hyo this food is DAEBAK! so- i mean Hee Hyo, what is this food called?" Xuimin asked  "this delicious food is called ice cream. but actually this food is not a food, it's a dessert. did you guys like it?" you asked them back "ne!" they chorused "Hee Hyo i heard that here in the planet you guyth have some b-bu-ble t-tea?" Sehun asked "oh, bubble tea? ne, there is. why did you ask Sehun oppa? and how did you know that?" "i jutht hear it thomewhere" Sehun answered "hey Thehu- i mean Sehun, are you nervous? you have your lisp again." Suho asked "a-aniyo! i'm jutht excited! kekekeke!" Sehun replied "anyway, kaja! i will buy you all a bubble tea! you cheered. after a few more hours of shopping for EXO's new clothes, you all went home.

------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter