Chapter 11

EXO's Soulmate is a NERD?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!please read it again I already update it!

    Your weekend ends that fast.that means it's school days!  Monday! Another hell week for you! 

      *NO NO NO! NO MERCY! We Ar-*

    "stupid alarm clock" you mumbled "great. Hell week starts..." you added with a sigh

     You stand up and go to the bathroom. You brush your teeth,take a bath,dry and comb your hair,wear your uniform,glasses and go downstairs to make your breakfast and EXO also.

   While making breakfast, D.O and Lay woke up and see you preparing breakfast...

"hi soulmate good morning!" they greet you with a smile that can kill millions of fan girls in the world

"oh, you guys already awake! Good morning too D.O and Lay Oppa! Where's the others?"

"they're still sleeping" Lay replied 

"can we help you make our breakfast?" D.O asked

"oh yes sure!"

      After a few minutes, you guys already finish making breakfast. Lay and D.O go upstairs to wake up the others. They succeed waking them up... And you all eat your breakfast happily.

       After eating Xuimin and Baekhyun offered to wash the plates, while you getting ready for school, after that you bid your goodbyes with them.after you close the door, EXO immediately go upstairs and change their clothes.

      After changing their clothes they hurriedly go downstairs and go out the door and lock the gate.after all of it they go somewhere......

 

----------------------- EXO----WOLF----GROWL----DERP----RLAB----OTP12----------------------

At School~

 

      Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter