Unforgetable memory xD

DAMN IT! She's got my heart

“AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed out from the bottom of my lung. Someone helps me!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was frozen when someone appeared in my mind.

I dialed his numbers and waiting for his response.

“Hello??” 

“Kris!!!Help me!” I screamed while crying.

“Excuse me! Who’s this???” Is he kidding me?

“Yah stop teasing me!! I need help….

“Sorry miss, but this isn’t 911. I think you dialed the wrong number.”

“It’s not fun Krsi!! AAahhhhhhh H.E.L.P!!!!!” I screamed again when I feel the thing on my shoulder was moving ><

“Elly, what happened? Ok hang on, I’ll be there in 1 minute.” Then he hung up.

What? 1 minute? Is he a dragon that actually can fly? Whatsoever doesn’t matter to me, I only wish he could arrive fast T.T

knock knock knock knock

Someone was knocking on my room’s door. O.O

Is that really Kris?

I opened the door and I could tell he was Kris even in the dark. It was really 1mn!!!

“Kreeeeaaassss!!!!!” I hugged him immediately. My whole body was shaking because I was crying and sobbing.

“Elly, wha—what’s wrong???” he was surprise but then he hugged me back.

“There was something—somethingon…on my back!!!” I still hugged him tight.

I heard a sigh from him before a small chuckle.

“Yah stop crying! It was just a tiny lizard and it’s gone.” He said and patting my back.

“Are—you..sure that it’s---it’s gone???” I will still sobbing.

“You’re such a kid!!! Do you think that tiny creature would be still on your back and waiting for you to kill it???”

“Umm ok then!!!!”

“And you’re gonna hug me forever???” What????

Yaaaayyyyyy! I pulled myself back as soon as I realized what I was doing. How embarrass!!!!

“So, where are the candles??”

“down stair, near the TV!!!” I was trying to hide my blushing face. What for?? the room was covering by the darkness so he couldn’t see my face anyway.

“ but I don’t know the things in your house!!” then why did you ask? -.-

“Iishh follow me!!!”

I leaded him to the stairs and walked down to the living room.

“Ouchhhhhh!!!!” My leg hit something and I fell to the floor.

“Yah pabo, are you ok??” He asked. I heard him laughing -.-

“NO, I’m dying!!!” I said sarcastically.

“Geez, this clumsy girl! Stop rolling like a buffalo on the floor and give me your hand.”

I’m tired of fighting with this guys T.T

He pulled me and helped me to stand up. He found the candle near the TV and he lighted it up. He put it on the small table in front of the couch.

I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me without saying a word but he picked a lady magazine and read it under the candle light.

His side profile is so y. The candle light made him looks even ier especially that pink tiny lips. That makes me feel anxious and I bit my lips. I can’t stand it anymore.

“Kris!!!!!” I decided to call him.

“Umm??” He answered without looking at me.

“You—you uhhh

“What????”

“You read the book upside down hahhhahahah” Did you guys think I’d ask for a kiss?? xD

“Huh?? uh----” He looks embarrass. But I notice he didn’t even look at me till now ><

“Kris, where were you before I called you?” How could he arrive at my house so fast?? Did he really transfer into a dragon?

“In front of your house!!” Huh??

“What were you doing in front of my house?? Or were you------

“Yah, don’t get things wrong! Eunjoo texted me that you’re home alone so I just wanted to know if you’re safe.” He cares????

“You worried about me????”

“Yes I was worry about you, pabo! But no matter what I did, you always got it into the wrong way and I always ended up being a bad person. You’re such a stupid clumsy girl!!!!!!”

He looked at my face and quickly looked away. I was still shock and frozen. Why haven’t I realize that always care about me? He cares for me like---all the time!!!! And why does he cares????

“At the hospital, when you asked if I like you---uh” I was surprise that suddenly he looked at me-my eyes O.O

“I just wanted to say that I don’t—I don’t hate you…at all.” I said that last words softly and looked down.

But then I felt the sofa was moving—wait not the sofa but the thing on the sofa,, geez I mean Kris was moving closer to me. He lifted my chin and made me face him. We were a few inched far from each other.

“Uh---Kris---I (O.O)

He placed his lips on mine before  I could say anything more. I wanted to pull away but I was already lost in his touch. He kissed me gently and his arms were hugging my waist. My hands unconsciously hugged his neck. I just can’t deny this but—it feels right.

He pulled back from the kiss and we both were panting. But it wasn’t the end yet. He made me lay back on the sofa then climbed on top of me. Why didn’t I refuse??

He kissed my lips again then moved to my cheek and whispered to my ears.

“It’s your fault for wearing clothes like this!!!!!!” His breath touched my ears and I felt the hot blood was running through my body that I couldn’t say anything but keep hugging his neck.

He kissed my ears then ran his nose to my neck. I felt his hands lifted my top pajamas and touched my skin. He almost kissed my-------------until
 

Bingo!!!!!

The electricity came back. The room was light up and that brought me back to reality until I realize what we were doing. I pushed him away and got up. He also looked surprise.

“Elly, I’m sorry!!! I was trying to control myself but your clothes just—just .”

I was still blushing and even more embarrass. I was almost------with Kris! YYYaaaaaaaaYYYYYY ><

“I think I should leave now. The light already came back.” He said as he got up without looking at me.

“Em o-ok!!!!” I also got up and walked him to the front door.

I could see his car was parked in front of the gate.

“I’ll go now.” He said before stepped out the door.

“Ok, Be careful!!!” I said and gave him an awkward waved.

I was about to clothes the door before he stopped me.

“Um What????”

He frowned a little bit then

“Damn it!!!!!” and he pulled me into a bear hug then gave a peck on my cheek.

“Good night, Pabo!!!” Without waiting for my response he ran to his car and drove away quickly.

I found myself smiling like crazy after closing the door. I’m sure it was the real side of him and it was---sooooo sweet ><
too bad, he didn’t even say he likes me or not!!!!!!! But I think he does hihihihih ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you like this chapter guys??
I tried my best and i just think it was the cute one or am i the only one who think so??? ><

 

 

 


The way he smiles is so innocent xD *Only with little girl i think


Who wants this hug??? xD