????????

DAMN IT! She's got my heart

Elly Pov

 

“Yay finally, I can go back and sleep in my own bed!!” I was clapping in joy because today I just left the hospital and now I’m inside the taxi xD

“Look at you, clapping like a kid.” Eunjoo is here with me and help me to prepare the stuff. I wonder where my parents are. I couldn’t reach their phone.

“Eunjoo ah, sorry for make you skipped school because of me! I couldn’t reach my parents’ phone and you’re the first person I could think of.”

“Geez, talking as if we’re not close. And Are you sure I’m the first person you could think of?” She asked like she could read my mind -.-

“Yes of course! Who else could I think of beside you?” I said and placed my head on her shoulder.

“So you think you can lie to me huh?” I’m glad she didn’t push head away xD

“Lie what? I didn’t, you’re my closest friend.”

“So I’m more important than Kris?” I heard a light chuckle from her.

“Of course!! That -face duizhang is no one to me.” Yes, I hope so :3

“Well, you can lie to me but not to your heart.” Right!!!!

“Umm Eunjoo--------

“Excuse me, Missy! But which house?” The driver cut me before I could finish my words.

“Ow that house with the pink gate on the left.” I explained

“That one?”

“Yes!!!”

 

We arrived and I gave money to the driver. I entered the house with Eunjoo. The door was locked so I used the key that my mom gave me to unlock it.

“Your house is quite big, Elly ah!” Eunjoo said as she was looking around the house. I just smiled at her. Well, it was so silent! Where is everyone???

Then I noticed the note on that stick on TV.

Dear my lovely daughter

Me, your dad and Oliver go to visit your grandparents because they’re sick. I put the money at the usual place. Hope you enjoy staying alone.

Much love from your mom :*

What kind of note is this?

“Where’s your parents, Elly?” Eunjoo asked, maybe she saw that I was frowning while reading the note.

“In the US. My grandparents are sick.”

“Hmm So do you need me to accompany you??”

“But you still have evening class to attend.”

“Nah, I’m just lazy to go back to school. I’ll stay with you here until evening, ok??”

“Ok, bestie!!!!!!” I said and jumped to hug her neck.

 

So I spent the whole day with Eunjoo. We were fooling around and talking about random stuff until the sun lord started to hide himself behind the mountain. I was kinda a little bit upset, not receive even a text from him. You knew who I mean, right???

Time went so fast and it’s already dark now.

“Elly ah, I think I should go now. It’s pretty dark already.” Eunjoo said while looking outside the house.

“Um yes, but are you sure you can go alone???”

“Sure, I’ll just take the taxi. But you, are you sure you can stay alone?”

“Why not??? That’s my house!!”

“Ok then, I’ll leave now. See you at school tomorrow.”

“Bye Eunjoo!!!!!!”

 

After she left, It’s my alone time with the house. Why I feel like it’s extremely silent? It seems scary too!! IIssh why would I scare of my own house? Yes why would i?? I don’t know too but I already all the light in my house. I went to my bed room and took a quick shower then changed into this pajama.

I kept the light open and jumped on my bed. What should I do now?? Listen to music?? Emm Yes!!!!!

I was staring at the ceiling while listening to Super Junior’s From You when suddenly the blackout covering my room---no wait!! it’s covering the whole house. Damn, the electricity was cut off. Why this time?? Why when I’m alone huh???

I got up from the bed and use the small light from my phone to find candles. When I almost reached the door, I felt something on my back. Someone just touched my shoulder. NO, this can’t be-------

“AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I'd like to say sorry to all of you that i mentioned Juniel in the previous chapter. I actually wanted to add her in my story but i just realized that my story plan didn't get involve with her at all and if i added her, i could mess things up. SO forget it, ok? Juniel didn't exist in my ff at all.

And if you still has doubt, feel free to ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

Btw, today is Our maknae's Sehun's birthday! Let's wish him together ^^