Found out.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

School went on as usual the next day.
Krystal started on the project she was assigned to with Victoria and a few other classmates.
Hence, for the first time in a while, she was away from me.
Changmin sat beside me, missing Victoria as much as I do with Krystal.

"How are the wounds Javier?" Changmin asked, putting his attention on me.

"Other than the bruises, nothing's hurting me." I laughed. "Changmin... you know, I'm wondering why were you associated with those people."

"I used to rebel a lot." He confessed. "But one day, I met a girl who changed me."

"Someone you used to like?" I asked.

"Just a friend. A really kindhearted friend." He sighed. "Her pure heart really showed me how to really live my life right."

 

I nodded my head in reply to his story, showing that I understand what he said.

"Her name is Seo Juhyun." He chuckled to himself.

"I see...Wait." I paused and turned my head to face him. "You mean Seohyun of Girls' Generation?!"

"Yeah." He laughed. "We used to be really close until she debuted few years back."

"Wow, that's cool." I cried out in joy.

 

When the bell rang, we took a walk in the school corridors, hoping to see our loves.
But they are nowhere to be seen at all.
We did spot Myungsoo though. With the same smug expression on his face.
As my mood gradually crashed from just looking at him, Changmin just led me around the school, hoping to distract me.

"Hey Javier, how are you feeling..." A familiar voice chuckled behind me.

"Hyung no !" Changmin yelled but it was too late.

 

Jaejoong had already hit me on the back with a hard object, making me fall to the ground unconscious.
Whatever happened after that, I had no idea. Until I woke up to find myself tied up with Changmin.

"I understand why I am here, but why are you tied up as well?" I asked Changmin, who looked angered.

"I tried to stop them, so they think that I betrayed them." He said grumpily.

"You could have just helped them." I laughed. "I won't mind."

 

Changmin stared at me and sighed. He shook his head and his eyes were telling me that he don't regret what he did.
Speaking of which, where are we..?

"Now, everyone, look at this two fools." Someone spoke from the PA system. "This is what you will get if you go against me."

"Hello again." Jaejoong smiled and appeared in front of us.

 

Snapping his fingers, the spotlight shined onto us.
I struggled to look up and gasped to find out that we're in the middle of the auditorium filled with students.
Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun walked around the two of us, grinning slyly.

Without even hesitating, Myungsoo ordered for them to start the attack.
The three of them started raining blows onto the two of us, in the presence of the rest of the school.
In the midst of everything, I heard her voice calling through the crowd...

"Stop ! Stop it jerks, what do you think you are doing?!" Krystal shouted and stepped up onto the stage with Victoria.

"Hello there Krystal babe." Myungsoo laughed over the speakers. "Now, if you want this to stop, come to the PA office now...alone."

"Don't..." I whispered to Krystal with Jaejoong's knee pressing my head down onto the floor.

"Shut up." Jaejoong clamped me harder onto the ground. "Krystal Jung Soojung, just go. Before I decide to kill him."

"Okay okay, I'll go..." Krystal clenched her fists tightly and retreated to the back of the stage. "Watch over them Victoria..."

 

Victoria nodded her head and held her hands together nervously as she stood ther looking at Changmin.
Krystal was soon out of our sights... My heart started racing in anxiety, struggling to stay up with Jaejoong watching me.

 

Meanwhile...

"Ah. Krystal here you are." Myungsoo chuckled and approached Krystal.

"What do you want?" Krystal demanded. "let them go...please."

"I can't do that unless you agree to come back to me." Myungsoo smirked and locked the door up.

With Myungsoo pacing closer and closer to her, Krystal felt really frightened.
Myungsoo let out a soft laughter and pushed Krystal onto the PA dashboard.
Krystal flailed around but there was no avail to her struggle. Myungsoo seems so much stronger compared to her.

Myungsoo's hand desperately grabbed onto Krystal's collar, wanting to rip the shirt apart.
As he tore the first two apart, He bent forward and started to bite onto Krystal's flesh, making her scream.
His mouth movements on her neck quickly made her neck wet.
Krystal is filled with agony, crying out for help.

"You don't need to scream anymore." Myungsoo laughed and pushed Krystal down onto the rough surface of the machinery. "No one will save you. Today, you are mine..."

Krystal watched in horror, as Myungsoo took out a chained collar and approached her with a smirk...

 

My spirits rose as I as Krystal walking out of backstage.
Although she seemed frightened, something told me she is all fine. But what did Myungsoo do to her?
The PA system soon came alive...

"Hyung, release them." Myungsoo spoke. "I'm done..."

"Mission complete." Junsu laughed and walked away with Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"Did he do anything bad to you?" I asked as she helped me up.

"No sweetie don't worry." She held onto my waist and assured. "I was saved."

"Saved?" I asked.

 

Krystal nodded and smiled, telling me that she is telling the truth.
But I had my doubts. As we walked out of the auditorium, I asked about that guy that saved her.

"He is tall. Around Changmin's height. Although his eyes are pretty small and sharp, he is really handsome. Also, he has a very deep dialect tone when he speaks. 
He doesn't look like a student though." Krystal described.

"I see... I must really thank him one of this days." I sighed and tried to mend her torn buttons.

"Wait Krystal...Did that guy have a necklace?" Changmin asked, stopping her.

"I think there is." Krystal thought it over and said. "I think it is a letter Y."

 

Changmin's eyes bulged up, his expression turned bright as he smiled.
He muttered something that I couldn't seem to hear and walked away with Victoria.
Krystal snapped her fingers, making me turn my attention back to her.

"How do you feel huh?" She asked and held me close.

"I'm fine." I looked down onto the ground, avoiding her eyes. "I didn't want you to find out..."

"Too bad then." She tsked. "Now that I know..."

 

Krystal folded her arms and left the auditorium Is she mad at me for hiding something so serious from her?
I followed closely behind her, keeping quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" Krystal asked as we queued for our food in the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry." I sighed and put my arms around her waist. "I told Changmin to tell you that lie when you came back home."

"Lied that you fell?" Krystal clarified. "Sweetie, you know you can just tell me that he beat you up..."

"You're already that frustrated. I don't want to add on to it by telling you we have new enemies."

"You silly boy..." She pouted and returned my hug. "So who are those three?"

 

I slowly explained the situation to Krystal as we ate.
When I finally told her the whole story, Krystal was shocked and unable to eat.

"How are you supposed to take on four guys now. You only have Changmin..." Krystal said as she poked her chopstick into the rice.

"I didn't tell you everything just so you can worry alright?" I sighed and  touched her hand that rested on the table. "I'll be alright."

"You'll have to promise me that you'll always be alert..." Krystal frowned at me.

 

I nodded my head and gave her my word.
The thing is now is that I have no idea when will they strike. And when they do, what would they resort to doing?

 

Meanwhile...
 

Changmin is on the rooftop, trying his luck to look for a friend.
Sure enough, there stood a figure so familiar to his past. He felt glad to see him well before him.

"Hyung?" Changmin called out as he approached the guy who wore a thick leather jacket.

 

That guy turned around and lifted his eyebrows when he saw Changmin.
A smile grew upon Changmin's face as his guess became real.

"It really is you Hyung." Changmin laughed in joy and headed over to hug him.

"Its been a while...Changmin." He smiled and patted Changmin's body happily.

 

Krystal and I walked back to class together after our lunch.
We found Victoria sitting alone at her seat, smiling at our entry to the room.

"Gosh Javier. You sure got beaten up terribly." Victoria sighed and sat on Changmin's seat, checking my exterior wounds out.

"I'm fine though...By the way, where did Changmin go?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure he came in with me earlier." Victoria grumpily said. "Ah there he is..."

 

Changmin came in with a wide smile on his face. I've never seen him so enthusiastic. Did something happen? 
He came to us and happily sat down.

"What's the matter? Stepped on dog poop?" Victoria joked with a plain expression.

"No silly." Changmin paused and glared at Victoria. "I just met an old friend and I feel so happy now."

"Really? Who? Is he a boy or a girl?" Victoria sternly asked.

 

I laughed and ignored the couple as it seems as if they will start arguing with one another again.
A classmate who sat in front of us then turned around and showed concern for my injuries...

"Hey Javier oppa. Here, you have some dirt on your face." She said and used her napkin to wipe my face.

"Uhh...Thanks." I thanked awkwardly and smiled at her before she turned around.

 

I turned my head to my side and saw that Krystal was staring at me with her arms folded.
Sighing, I went closer to her and grabbed her hands but she shook me off and pouted.

"What's the matter?" I asked and her face but she shook me off as well.

"I don't want to talk to you." Krystal sternly said and turned to look at the windows.

"I see..." I laughed to myself and crept closer to Krystal. "Someone's jealous."

"I'm not !" Krystal wailed.

"I didn't say that you were." I smirked and pulled her close to my body. "Come one Krystal."

 

Krystal just continued pouting and looked down onto our locked hands.
As her grip on my hand got tighter, I smiled and went forward and peck her cheek.
She finally afforded a smile and laid onto my shoulder, making the classmate in front of me frown.

"What..? He's my boyfriend." Krystal hissed.

"I know, I know, sorry..." She sighed.

"You don't have to be so harsh to her." I smiled, trying to ease her mood.

"I don't want to feel the pain of losing you Javier...I almost lost you to him." Krystal cried softly within my shoulders.

"It's alright...I'll be fine babe." I patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I still have to make you my bride you know..."

"Really?" Victoria overheard our conversation and said. "You have that in mind already?"

 

I held Krystal's hand out to Victoria and showed her the ring while grinning.
Victoria simply smiled and nodded her head, impressed.
She then turned to Changmin and pinched him. Changmin just laughed and hugged Victoria tightly, stopping her.

"I can't wait for that day Javier..." Krystal finally smiled and said.

"It will come soon. I'm sure of it." I promised and kissed her with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to : sicasica90 for suggesting this chapter~

Sorry for the delay in updates people, I've been overseas.
Thanks to those that made time to come back and check this story out~

As for the flow of the story, we're almost there.