Attacked.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

The next day...

Changmin seemed different. He was a lot more quiet, and seems to be off in his own world.
While class came close to the end, I nudged him on the side, asking if he is alright.

"Yah, Changmin, are you okay? Your mind seems to be somewhere else for the whole day." I asked patting his back.

"Oh, its nothing. Its just that my old friends contacted me this morning." He sighed.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Not necessary but I'm asked to do something very troublesome." He sighed and tried not to look up.



Not wanting to irritate him, I didn't probe on it any more.
On the other hand, Krystal's mood is overwhelmingly good today. With the absence of Myungsoo, she sure looks brighter.
But speaking of which, why isn't he in school today? 

The bell sounded and we finally packed our things for the day.

Today is a busy day for Krystal and I.
I'm bringing her back home to visit her folks while I have to attend to something.

"Hey, are you going anywhere later on?" Changmin asked all of the sudden.

"Yeah, I'll be in Gangnam for quite a while." I replied. "Anything I can help you with?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking." He smiled awkwardly. "Well, take care."

"Thanks." I smiled and waved goodbye to Changmin and Victoria.


Krystal was still busy, trying to copy some notes into her book. She perspired as it was warm and stuffy after the class had left.
Taking a napkin, I wiped her face gently, making her look up smiled.

"Thank you sweetie." Krystal smiled and gave me a peck. "I'm almost done."

"Let me help you with that." I pointed to her pens that laid randomly over the table.

"What would I do without you." She laughed and quickly finished up her notes. "Okay, I'm done."


We packed our belongings hastily and rushed off. Along the way, we met Mr Lee.

"Soojung, do you have a minute?" He asked.

"Sure." Krystal nodded her head and followed Mr Lee back into class.


Mr Lee started briefing her about a project he want her to lead.
As I stood by them, listening to their conversation, I felt happy that my girl is being recognized for her work.

"That's about it." Mr Lee debriefed. "Take care, you two."

"Bye Mr Lee." Krystal and I bid goodbye and hurriedly ran to the car.


It was a rare occasion that Mr Jung is home and Krystal can't wait to finally see him.
Sadly, I am unable to follow her as I have an appointment.
Regardless, I still sent Krystal over to the Jungs before heading deeper into the wealthiest of Seoul, Gangnam.

-

"This is what you've ordered sir, please look at it and see if there are any flaws." The counter attended to me as I sat on in front of the glass tables.

"It's so beautiful." I cried out in awe as I looked at my order. "I'm very impressed."

"I think whoever is going to get this would be very happy." She smiled. "Sir, you've designed it after all."

"I feel the same way." I laughed. "Help me settle the bill miss."


She nodded her her politely and took my credit card to the cashier where she took the device to me.
After signing, I happily left the place with the order in my hand.

I walked around the streets of Gangnam, admiring the high skyscrapers around.
As this was a district where Korea's entertainment companies reside, the place is over populated with people.
I glanced down at my watch and noticed that I still had a lot of time before my arranged time to pick Krystal up.
Maybe I should head over and visit my folks since they are nearby.
I quickly went back to my car with my spirits high.

Just then, I felt a really strong presence behind me, tailing me back to my car.
I hurried back to the car, in hopes that I was paranoid. But I was wrong...

A pair of sturdy arms held my arms together behind my back and tossed my package to the side of the parking lot.

"Well, well. Look who this is." A familiar voice echoed through the car park.

"Myungsoo, where are you?! Come out now !" I gritted my teeth together and shouted.

"Someone sure has taken a liking to my voice. Don't you think so Hyung?" Myungsoo laughed and walked out from his hiding spot.


But he wasn't alone.
Behind him, a guy walked out, smirking at me but he didn't seem to be as cold looking as Myungsoo.
Another guy followed closely behind that jerk and that other guy.
He wasn't as tall as Myungsoo, but was definitely more well built.

"I heard that you've been messing around with my brother's girl huh?" He snickered. "Quite the gutsy one...Junsu, if you'd please."


Junsu? I assume it was the name of that guy who held me down onto the hood of my car.
He pulled me up and flung me onto the floor where the four of them showered kicks to my ribs.
This did not stop until yet another familiar voice stopped them. One that I was used to hearing.
But as I was dazed by their blows, I couldn't keep up to see who was it.

"Junsu hyung, Yoochun hyung, all of you, stop!" That voice echoed, pausing all of their attacks.

"You're supposed to be helping us..."

"He had enough already. Let him go please..." he begged.

"Fine." The fiercest guy lifted my up by my collar and whispered coldly into my ears. "My name, is Kim Jaejoong. And don't you forget that..."


With what he said, he threw me back down onto the cold surface of the car park and walked away with his gang.
But I still wasn't alone. That guy who stopped them remained by me.
His slender yet sturdy arms helped me up my car and placed my package onto my lap.

"I'm sorry...Javier." His voice was trembling, but that heavy breathing was all too familiar.

"Chang...min?" I struggled to say. "What is...this about?"

"I'm sorry for leading them here...Javier, I'm so sorry for hurting you." Changmin sat beside me and sighed. "The three of them, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun...They are my best friends in high school."


We used to hang out together all the time.
We called ourselves "The rising gods of the east." Because we wanted to be better than anybody in the future.
Yes, I was like that in the past.

But how they acted was so harsh and cruel to others, not what I'd liked.
So when we graduated, I went a different path fom them.

They called me this morning and told me they wanted to teach you a lesson.
I was really at a tight end.
When I heard you are going to Gangnam today, on the slip of my tongue, I gave you out.
I saw what they did to you and I am so sorry for it...


"I don't expect you to forgive me Javier. Just understand that I know I did you wrong..." Changmin cried, pounding his own lap. "You can beat me up if you want..."

"Its okay Changmin." I smiled. "I won't blame you..."

"Why Javier?" He asked, frowning at me. "I betrayed you...and I feel so bad."

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again...buddy." I offered my hand out for a handshake.


 
Changmin's frown turned into a smile. A comforting smile that he always had.
I looked at the clock on my dashboard and sighed. I can't go to fetch Krystal in this state...

"Can you help me fetch Krystal and send her back to my place?" I asked. "I need to get cleaned up before she sees me covered in bruises."

"Sure thing." He nodded and got out of the car. "Still, I'm sorry Javier."


 
I shook my head and smiled at him. He quickly got on his car and headed for the Jungs.
And since then, Changmin made sure to always keep me in his mind before he makes any decision.

-

I was sitting on the bed, attending to a scratch that I had on my leg when the unlocking of doors made me feel glad to be home.
As soon as the doors opened, Krystal rushed to my side anxiously.

"I heard from Changmin that you got into a human-car accident. Are you okay?!" She wailed and inspected my body with her beautiful eyes.

"I'm fine." I smiled and touched her head gently.

"My heart is aching just seeing you in this state." Krystal looked sad and worried. "If only I didn't go home."

"Silly, how is this your fault." I pulled her into my arms and laughed. "Never mind this. I'll be fine."


 
Krystal pushed me back onto the bed and told me to lie still.
She changed into her comfort wear and began massaging my bruises. The whole time, her face kept the same sad expression.
I sat up, stopping her and pulled her in front of me.

"I told you I'm alright right? Why do you still look so upset?" I asked.

"I went back home happily but what happened there wasn't what I wanted." She sighed. "My dad was glad to see me as first but through the whole day, he kept asking about Myungsoo..."

"And...?" I probed further.

"Even after Jessica's explanation on whatever that Myungsoo did, my father was still set on Myungsoo. Although he did rage about him." She looked down onto the brown bed sheet and groaned.
"We're in the midst of quarreling when Changmin came by and told me about you."

"Its been hard on you." I patted her thighs and sighed.

"For you, its worth it..." She sighed and touched my face.


 
We sat face to face on the bed, staring into each other's eyes earnestly.
Its almost our second month together and I'm still letting myself fall deeper for her everyday.
I place my hands on both her thighs and move closer to her face.
At the very moment my lips touched hers, Krystal's arms wrapped around my head, pulling me tightly to her.
Her lips pulled onto my lips with a gentle force, making sure she didn't let go of my lips at any point of time.

But the force however, cause friction onto the bruise I had on my lips, making me flinch in pain.
She looked apologetic and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry sweetie." Krystal apologized. "I didn't mean it."

"I know." I laughed. "Silly girl. Go wash yourself up."


 
Smiling, Krystal got up and went to bathe. I laid back on my bed and thought about what happened earlier.
That guy said that his name is Kim Jaejoong.
Kim...I suppose he is Myungsoo's brother.
I really don't know what else is he capable of. But whatever happens, I need to be alert from now on.

"Sweetie, I forgot my towel." Krystal suddenly cried out from the bathroom. "Can you help me get it?"

"Okay..." I replied, feeling awkward that I'll have to go inside when a woman like her is still bathing.


 
I took Krystal's towel and peered inside the bathroom.
Luckily, Krystal was behind the screen. I pulled it slightly apart to hand her her towel.

"Thank you sweetie." Krystal thanked and wrapped herself in the towel before coming out of the bath.


Her wet copper hair was now in deep shade of brown.
With the moisture of her skin reflecting under the light, my eyes couldn't turn away from her at all.
Krystal smiled at me when she noticed me staring at her.

"Your eyes are going to come off if you keep looking at me like that." She teased. "But that's okay, I'll catch them."

"Don't catch a cold." I warned and place my hands on her hips, noticing her S line figure.

"Have an early night." She laughed cutely and pressed her body onto me. "I want you to feel better soon."


 
I nodded my head and went back to my bed with a drowsy mind. Krystal came by shortly after she dried her hair and laid down beside me.
My nose caught the smell of her hair, that shampoo she always used.

"Why are you so...perfect?" I asked as she turned over to face me.

"I'm not perfect." She pouted and cringed her nose.

"Perfect for me, that's what I meant." I sighed and went closer to her face. "And...the scent of your hair never fails to get my attention."

"You and your sweet attitude." She giggled and grabbed my waist. "Does those bruises still hurt?"

"Not when you are so close to me..." I sighed and tucked my arms under hers and pulled her close to my body.


 
Krystal stared into my eyes, making my insides flip upside down.
Spark was connecting our eyes together in an invisible line that existed only in our world.
I closed my eyes as she came close to my face, pecking me before going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people~ Hope you like the story so far.
Yeah, I know JYJ's involvement in the story may result in bashing but NO.
Don't take this story too seriously in real life. :P
Thanks for reading~