Saranghae

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu kept on looking out the window until he realized that the route was not going towards his dorm. Just when he wanted to ask his manager, his manager said, " knowing you, you'll act as if nothing's wrong i I sent you home, you might end up coaxing Myungsoo for the rest of the night when the only thing that you're dying to do is to have time by yourself, so I’m not sure if this will help, I'm bringing you back to the beach." 

Sunggyu tried to come out with an excuse to not go to the place where you had died, but his manager cut his words.

“Sunggyu-ah, don't only remember the bad memories from that place, think back the happy one. I remember how you three used to have so much fun there before you guys debut."

Sunggyu thought back the time he have had there. It was mostly happy, the only thing miserable there was for being your death bed. 

After a while, they finally arrived. Sunggyu looked at the serene ocean and breaths in the fresh air like you used to do once you arrived there. 

*Maybe coming here was not such a bad idea. It reminds me of you, Ae Young-ah*

He felt a hand on his shoulder as the person said," I'm going to the mart; tell me when you're ready to go. Be happy, Sunggyu-ah." With that, his manager drove away, leaving only sunggyu with his thought.

"Be happy," sunggyu repeated,” the letter!"

Your death had occupied his mind that he had forgotten about his own letter. The last letter you had written. He sat on the sand further away from anyone and opened the envelope.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter