Last chance

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Sunggyu cried his heart out once he entered the van. The reality of you gone was still not fully digested in his mind. He was too late, the moment he ran to the beach and saw Myungsoo’s crying was the moment he knew, he can’t do what he should have done a long time anymore.

                He thought back on the day he found you fainted on your living hall. He immediately took you into the van and told their manager to bring you to the hospital. If the sight of you fainted weren’t making him scared enough, the doctor’s diagnosis was much terrible. He can’t believe it when he heard what the doctor said and being the one who told you the bad news weren’t so good either. He went ballistic with the doctor’s result; it’s as if god was playing a joke to you. First, you lost your parents and then, you had to lose your own life too.

                Just as he suspected, you already knew about your own conditions. He shouted at you, feeling annoyed for not telling him. That’s when he knew, you wanted to die quietly. Letting people remember only the sight of you being healthy and not some living corpse. He still remember that day at your house clearly.

Flashback

                “Ae Young- ah, what are you thinking? Hiding your illness? Don’t you take me as your oppa anymore? Aren’t any of us important to you anymore?” Sunggyu ruffled his hair, clearly annoyed by your decision. Seeing your sobbing sight, he can’t help but felt bad, you’re the one that had been suffering these days, who is he to judge.

                He sat beside you and hugged you tight, “I’m sorry for screaming like that, but, I can’t bear the thought of losing you, Ae Young-ah. Did Myungsoo know?”

                You quickly released the hug and solemnly said, “Oppa, remember the 3 wishes that you used to promise me at my parents’ funeral?”

                Sunggyu just nodded, how could he forgot, in order to make you feel better, he had promised you 3 wishes and one of them had been fulfilled, which was being your oppa and never leave you alone.

                “Did I not being a good oppa to you?” Sunggyu asked.

                “Oppa, you did more that being a good oppa to me. You’re the best oppa anyone could wish for. I wanted my 2nd wish. No matter what happened, don’t ever tell Myungsoo thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter