Too late

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu looked out sadly as their manager drove the van. 

“Was her the reason you had been so cold towards Myungsoo for the past few weeks?" his manager asked. Sunggyu was shocked by his manager thorough observation, he can't believe his usual quiet manager finally speak out. It was true that he had been avoiding Myungsoo these few weeks but it was not for the sole reason of being angry with Myungsoo for neglecting you. But it was more because of the guilt he felt. Honestly, deep inside him, he knew his evil side actually was happy for having you on his own for the past few weeks. It was the most suffering weeks for him to see you hurt, but yet it was the most happiest too for he had you for himself without he disturbance of others, but he knew, no matter what, the real person who you would rather be with during the end of your life would always be Myungsoo. Everyday, he can't seem to face Myungsoo for his guilt, hatred and jealousy will ignite altogether, so in the end he chose to avoid. But it was after you had given him the letters that he can't bear anymore; he wanted to approach Myungsoo and told him the truth. It was yesterday.

He bravely walked up to Myungsoo and saw the annoyed expression in his dongsaeng face. It was when he saw who the caller was that Sunggyu felt like punching those annoyed face out of him. He took the phone which was put on the table by Myungsoo and strongly pulled out Myungsoo's hand as he placed the vibrating phone.

He took back his thought of telling Myungsoo the truth and said," don't do anything that you'll regret later. Don't regret something by the time you lost it. Go and take your photo first then go. I'll explain to them later."

Sunggyu left after saying that to avoid any possible comeback from Myungsoo. He looked back to see Myungsoo talking on the phone and sighed.

*Please let this be a good decision. I just want her to be happy. Please, let her have her last happiness*

Sunggyu snapped out of his remembrance as he said, "Hyung, I'm sorry for losing focus these few weeks, i had..."

                “No need for apologize, I was the on who sent you to her house everyday. Though you never said a word, I kinda have guess how much she meant to you, even if she was Myungsoo’s girlfriend. I had known you three since you were young, Sunggyu-ah.  Feeling was uncontrollable; it was never your fault to begin with. You can’t choose who to love, the only think we can do is either pursue or give up on it.”

                Sunggyu lost back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter