CHAPTER 11

Moments of Love

Hoya grabbed Eunji’s hand while Woohyun catches the other arm.

            “Woohyun-ah! What is this?” Hoya is already flaring up when he asked. “Let go!”

            Obediently, Woohyun releases Eunji’s arm then with a smile he walks towards Hoya putting his hands over his shoulders calming him down.  “Don’t be like me. Tell her everything.”

            After hearing him, Hoya went back to his senses and let go off Eunji’s hand as well. He bowed lightly to his best friend gesturing that he was sorry which he accepted. “Remember, jealousy is a sin.” Woohyun whispered to him before completely walking out and closing the door behind him.

            When he’s already gone, it’s Eunji’s turn to outburst. “What are you doing? Didn’t I tell you to never come here?!”

            “I really need to talk to you. I have a lot of things to say.”

            “No! Aactually, you don’t have to answer my questions anymore, just leave!” She said pushing him but Hoya remained on his stance.

            “I will not answer your questions. But will you answer mine?” His eyes looking straight at her as he asked

            “What?”

            “Will you forgive me? Can you just listen when I talk? Can you just stay there while I confess?”

            Her eyes flutter in surprise. “Confess?” She asked to make sure she heard it right.

            “Yes! I, I…” He paused to take another step closer and courage to say everything. “I… Hoya is in love with you!”

 

****

            Minutes after Woohyun left the room, the newly couple also walks out, but now with their hands interlinked with each other. Woohyun smile and felt so happy at their sight.

            “Finally! But wait…did you say yes right away?” Woohyun asked Eunji which she replied with a nod. “Aish, you should’ve have played it hard for him.”

            “Ya! Ya! Ya!” Hoya shouted then they all laugh about it.

            “But seriously, I’m happy for the both of you.”

            Hoya put his hand on his shoulder offering a comfort. “She promised to be back. Don’t give up.”

            Woohyun smile with assurance. “I won’t.”

 


[Woohyun]

 

            Park Chorong-ssi… How I really miss you? Do you also think of me like I always do every day? How are you?  It’s been months since I’ve seen you. Are you doing well? We’ve already raise a lot of money for you. How long will you make me wait? Though I am longing to see you I’ve rather choose this than to see you not fighting. I hope you’re doing fine and not giving up. 

 

            It’s already late night when I finish sharing God’s word to people who are lost. It’s something that I don’t feel like just doing but it is something I enjoy. However, I cannot also hide how I also feel sad. Every night it is my prayer to God to bless Chorong and send her back to me alive and well. It’s just few months but why do I feel like it’s already been years?

 

            The bright full moon is high by now and it’s the only light that I have on my way home. I remembered the night I spend talking to her, our meaningful conversations, her laughter, and just her walking beside me.

 

            I once lifted my head, eyes closed and said a prayer. “Lord, please bring Chorong-ssi back here.” I let out a sigh then shifted my gaze back to the road when suddenly a face frozen me and took my breath. “That was fast.” I said thanking God without even doubting that it is really her.

 

            Though she already loses some weight her cheekbones when she grins can still makes my lips grow into a smile, her eyes are the same which always gets my attention, and her sweet smile that always capture and thrills my heart. “She is back. My Chorong-ssi is back.” I said finally breathing.

 

 


[Chorong]

 

            It's already dark when I arrived at Sangok-ri.  The fresh wind greeted me which brought a memory that remained deeply in my heart.  It is when I first rode a bike and the first time when we got closer.

 

            Suddenly I felt my cheeks burning just by remembering those times. Clearly, he still has an effect on me.  But can he still recognize me? I've lost a lot of weight after the surgery and I think my aura looks groggy. Well, that's what I see in the mirror contrary to what my father says.

****

 

"Chorong, you still look good." My dad says as I walk out of the room after trying so many dresses.

 

"How could my precious one feel this way? Come here." He tap the couch when he notice how my gloomy expression did not change. So I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. "You are beautiful, but if he judges you on what he only sees then he's not a guy who knows what true love is BUT I tell you, Chorong-ah  you are the most beautiful girl."

 

"Appa!" I lifted my head looking straight at him "I told you many times that he doesn't love me that way and that's how it supposed to be. I will just go there to fulfill my promise…nothing else."

****

 

            I tiptoed as I look from the outside of the Nam residence. The house lights were turned off and it’s quiet already.  "They're probably sleeping now." My shoulders fell down in disappointment. So I just decided to look for a place to stay; besides I don't want to bother them anymore. I turned to walk away when a known figure instantly made my heart skip a beat. "Nam Woohyun" I whispered.

 

            He is just standing a few steps away from me. I waited but he’s just there staring at me. "Why isn’t he moving? Did I really change a lot? Ya! Take a step now! Don’t you really recognize me anymore?" I cried out in myself hoping that he could hear my thoughts. My eyes are already in tears as I watch him not even making a step.  "It’s just few months. How could he do this after forcing me to make a promise?"

 

            There's no way to escape from this embarrassing moment so I put up a smile and finally introduces myself "This is..." I didn’t get to finish when he came running hugging me with tears flowing continuously from his eyes. "Chorong-ssi, it’s you. I knew this day will come...” His tone is full of confidence when he said those words. Then he paused to look at me then landing his thumb under my eyes, wiping my tears gently. “Stop crying it will ruin your beautiful face.” He said with a tone that is enchanting, so clear and sincere. Since when did you become like this? I can really feel my face burning even more. Then he held me once again, warmly and carefully like he knows my body is still weak. My feelings continue to yell at me while I keep on fighting it until his warm arms enfolds me and made my guard down.

 

             “Woohyun-ah, I miss you….I really missed you.” At last the words that I keep on denying and fighting slipped out from my lips. And I don’t regret it.  At that time a drop of rain fell from my eye as I slowly move my arms hugging him back. 

 


A/N:~yOng! ^^ How'd you guys like the Woohyun and Chorong's POV?  Is it a nay or yay? kekeke~ I actually like it but I don't know about your opinion.

My heart also jumps when they finally meet on this episode especially that hug *^_^*  

Please susbscribe and upvote. Thank you!!! 

Oh, I really want to share this message below. God is really sweet, right? 

 

GOD BLESS!!